SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

starting my first scambait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Topher
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just set up my first yahoo account, and posted on a mugu guestbook, and today I got this Wink

Red = Me
Green = Scammer

Mr Omar Omar (Note the lame name guys) needs my financial assistance, this guys english is not bad, sadly his grammar and intention is lacking, we all know he wants to con me, under the pretence of God, so lets try to get something out of him

REMAR TOGO
CENTRE CHRETIEN DE REHABLITATION
Bureau kodome Rue Kadjandou B.P Lome/Togo Email:[email protected] web:remarcotedivoire.org
cel:00228-964-4634

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE

Dear Sir/Madam,
Remar Association is a Christain Charity,non Governmental Organisation (NGO) working in the Rehablitation of drugs addicts,alcoholics,street children,orphans and all kinds of people in need.

We arrived in here since three years ago,oue works havegrown considerably giving arround sixty two (62) rehablitation mazde up of fifty four children,men and woman,housed in two homes in Lome at kodome and Adidogome.

Our aims is to offer our brothers and sistres a better living,serving God and being fruitful in the society.

We humbly appeal to your good office for financial or material support to enable us take care of the people.

We take this opportunity to invite you to visit our centers and listen to testimonies of people who have their lives transformed,and are now serving God in our centers.

May God Bless You For Your Cooperation.

Director Remar

M .R.Omar

Of course, Mr James Matthews of the BPC has to reply

Hello

Thank for you your interesting reply, I Let me introduce myself.

My name is James Matthews, i am the CEO for my branch of the BPC (British Photograhpy Corp) We are a non profit organisation whos duty is to identify talented photograhpers and to try and assist them in building a caerer. We offer these prople grants up to a range of �10,000 ( Ten thousand pounds sterling ) if they can show us evidence of thier talents, so we can help to help develop thier skills. That is what we do in a nutshell. I work alone in my own branch for this organisation. Im self employed under this company

Sadly our work does not cover what you require, and so i regret that we are unable to help you im afraid. But I wish you all the best in your work, and good luck to you, it;s kind to see those orphans and the needy have a devoted person such as yourself to lead them into a bright future.

yours respectfully

James Matthews

So yes, i might have hooked my first scammer Wink stay tuned for more, I won't go too far with this one, I want to establish how they act and how i will act, but stay tuned, and feel free to drop comments or tips or hints that i can use Smile

[/b]
Karl_Ranseier
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You should not publish your work until it is done completely.
Your lad could see this when he checks his own email or phone number with google. Or another lad could see it and send your pet a link.
Do not take this risk.

rowIand 0bimdike: YOU MUST BE CRAZY AND MAD. GO TO HELL SON OF A BITCH LIKE YOU. DON'T EVER WRITE ME AGAIN. YOU THINK YOU CAN JOKE WITH ME. EVEN I DID NOT GO TO THE HOTEL. I JUST WROTE TO YOU THAT I WENT BUT I DIDN'T. I AM ON MY HOME. SO GO AND PICH UP YOUR ROUTHLESS MOTHER AT THE AIRPORT.
So you where not really at the hotel? Easter Egg 2013
Topher
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<nods> fair point, i guess i still need to learn Smile
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry Topher, most of us make basic mistakes at first.

Best thing to do is sign up for a mentor (if you haven't already), Read everything (stickies especially), Take it easy at first - which you seem to be doing.

Bait safe and have fun.
microbe123
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi i am on him as well for the last past month he is very lazy. but quite stupid i slap him couple of time. good luck

Please i want you to calm down and tell my fault so that i can learn from my mistake.
Thanks.( omar rex)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic