SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My mugu wants me to go to PAKISTAN!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been straight-baiting this guy for weeks now...been through 1TV5 a few times, had a bunch of security forms filled out, he finally sent my "fund" to a "bank" in Holland and told me I had to send my fee there...had Alan shut the bank account down...then he told me I had to GO to Holland to bring the fee and pick up my fund...but apparently his cohorts in Holland were trying to double-cross him so now he says I have to fly to PAKISTAN! I've never heard of a mugu wanting his mark to fly to freaking PAKISTAN!

Could he have cohorts in Pakistan???

Anyway, I'm telling him I found a flight to Karachi and that I'm going to go there. Not sure what the story is here, tho...what could he be planning? I wonder if he's planning on having some cohorts there kidnap and murder the poor woman! I know he hates me...this has been my "slapping" bait where I've called him every ugly name in the book (and a few I made up) because of his stupidity in not being able to pick up my fee. Wonder what he has in store for my poor bait character?

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you do an IP Check on him? Maybe that's where he really is... If not, then it's definately a buddy of his or a poor mule victime he get's promised a cut in the transfer.

Anyhow... make sure you have your flight re-directed last minute and drag him into a safari by the throat.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him to prepare for you a special traditional Pakistani meal. Ask him many questions about it.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, this guy's in Nigeria alright. He's created a couple of different characters for himself, all from the same IP in Lagos. The "bank" guy he said was in Holland was in fact in Amsterdam, according to the IP trace. I haven't heard yet from anyone who supposedly is IN Pakistan...just this guy telling me that I have to make arrangements to fly there, and he'll get me the details of who to meet with.

I just thought it was strange to send me to Pakistan. I didn't know that these Nigerian scammers had friends there. But I'll see what he says.

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ohhhh I know some of the language there - can tell you the worse thing to say to one of those guys.....

ban shoot (or it sounds like that)

means "sister f*****"

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, for the record...I don't actually plan on traveling to Pakistan. Wink So I'm not sure how useful a phonetic insult is. Can ya tell me how to write it in Pakistani? maybe I'll be able to use it for a slap if I actually hear from someone there. Laughing

arment
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle,

The words you're looking for are "bhen choad"
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One Lad had set up to go to London, then to Dubai, and then to India.

The England trip ended up in disaster and the bait wnet quiet for some months but got restarted.

The Dubai trip didn't get off the ground.

The India trip also fell through, and the bait ended after this tirade from Eliza:

Quote:

* off. Just * off. I am sick to *ing death of all your *ing whinging. I don't give a flying * any more for your *ing money. You *ed me over in London and I just KNOW that's going to happen in New Delhi somehow. Just get *ed and die.

I won't repeat how she wished the Lad to die.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Found this in a thesis on 419:

Quote:
Perpetrators who were arrest for AFF were discovered to be South African national, Liberians, Cameroonians, British, Europeans, Americans, Pakistanis, Congolese (DRC), Togolese, Ivorians, Sierra-Leronians, Ghanaians, and Zimbabweans.

I would suggest he has contacts there.

Otherwise he would simply tell you to come to Nigeria.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
ban shoot (or it sounds like that) means "sister f*****"

Eliza you naughty flower girl, you were supposed learn English, not these ... these .... oh well, the word is Behen-chod

behen is sister and the other word means the other thing

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic