SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Warning to a Potential Victim

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nick L Cadmium
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Jervis Who said I needed a wound to have limited mental capacity? I turned 40 recently and can feel the grey cells jumping ship as we speak.

Thanks for the PM Collateral. I just wanted CD's informed opinion on how cagey this lad would be to a new approach. Hopefully if he is a newbie we can make a career change look good. (Yeah, I know. Wishful thinking........)

It will be better if you can give me your mother to have some nice sex with her - Mosola Mickelson
TO HELL WITH YOU MR. MACK TRUQUE WHAT A HOPELESS ANIMAL YOU ARE - Susan Yehuda
MONEY TALKS BULL-SHIRT WORKS - Mrs Angel Macathy (orphanage scambag)
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Nick^

I'm past Hawaii-Five-Oh by 4% so just wait until you get here where I am and even more cynical! LOL!

Seriously, as should be 'transparent', the vast majority of mugu catcher-boys are in their late teenz-early 20s. When they tell me the standard crap line--"I'm 23/24/25 and am young girl/boy, have no idea how to deal with these millions of US dollars"----it makes me want to rip them a new one..They then turn me over to an older oga. (still younger than I am).

These rascals have actually told me how frightened they are to be stuck in a fleabag hotel/motel with million$ in cash in a trunk underneath the bed and know not what to do next. Uhh--pay the hotel bill and buy a plane and hire a pilot and fly outta there! The jerks never get it.

Helpful useful hint--never initially tell your lad how old you are. Let them tell YOU how old they are, then add on 10 or more yrs to your age to always have the upper-hand. It works.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic