SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I started my first bait !

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
S.Cammer-Beeter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The letter:

Subject: WITH TRUST‎‎
Date: June 11, 2007 12:08:49 GMT+02:00
Reply-To: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 9035 invoked from network); 11 Jun 2007 10:08:50 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO pre-smtp06-01.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net) ([64.202.166.30]) (envelope-sender <[email protected]>) by smtp06-01.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net (qmail-ldap-1.03) with SMTP for <[email protected]>; 11 Jun 2007 10:08:50 -0000
Received: (qmail 21262 invoked from network); 11 Jun 2007 10:08:50 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO bay0-omc3-s21.bay0.hotmail.com) ([65.54.246.221]) (envelope-sender <[email protected]>) by pre-smtp06-01.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net (qmail-ldap-1.03) with SMTP for <[email protected]>; 11 Jun 2007 10:08:49 -0000
Received: from BAY133-W12 ([65.55.138.47]) by bay0-omc3-s21.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668); Mon, 11 Jun 2007 03:08:49 -0700
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_2628a6d2-a58e-43a9-980b-c38ee4bccb84_"
X-Originating-Ip: [196.25.253.13]
Importance: Normal
Mime-Version: 1.0
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-Originalarrivaltime: 11 Jun 2007 10:08:49.0287 (UTC) FILETIME=[81589970:01C7AC10]
X-Nonspam: Statistical 64%
Mrs. Deborah Martins
18 Oak ave, Melville
Johannesburg 2053
South Africa
[email protected]

Dear Sir/Madam

I COME TO YOU WITH TRUST

My name is Mrs. Deborah Martins, the Wife of late Mr. Dave Martins. My Husband Dave Martins is a great farmer in Zimbabwe. It might be a surprise for you to receive this letter from me and most especially where I got your contact address. I got your contact information from Global Trade Agent under the South African Chamber of Commerce and Industrial in Pretoria.

During the current crisis against the farmers in Zimbabwe by the supporters of President Robert Mugabe to claim all white owned farms in the country, he ordered all white farmers to surrender their farms to his party members and his supporters; my Husband was one of the richest farmers and opposed the president actions towards the white farms.

My husband was at the same time killed on the process of fighting back the invaders. After two months I lost my Daughter, and the president gave order to confiscate all our properties including the farmland. After the incident, I decided to move out of Zimbabwe to South Africa for the safety of my life together with my only Son David.

My late husband told me concerning some amount of money he deposited with a security and finance company in South Africa, all the relevant documents (depository agreement) was handed over to me to go ahead and transfer this money out for investment.

The total amount is US$14.2million (fourteen million two hundred housand United States Dollars) and the content was not made known to the security company, rather it was declared to them as family valuables.

Due to our status as asylum seekers (REFUGEES) in South Africa we are not permitted to Invest/ operate or maintain a foreign dominated account thus Iam contacting you.

For your kindness I agree to give you 30%, 10% is set aside for expenses incur during the process of this transaction while the remaining 60% for my family. I need your advice as an elderly person. Please contact my Son David Martins with this number +27-83 5312053

I wait to hear from you as soon as possible.

Yours Faithful,
Mrs. Deborah Martins.

My answer:

Taydoy Orcuu-Low
to davedeborahfam.

show details
7:28 pm (7 minutes ago)
Dear Mrs. Martins,

Thank you for your message. I am so sorry to hear about all this.
Maybe I can help you. Please be so kind as to inform me how.

With kindest regards,

Taydoy.

PS. (Not included in my answer, of course). Taydoy P. Orculow is a bit an anglicized version of the spanish phrase "te doy por culo", litterally "I fuck you in your ass", but can also mean "fuck you".

Stephen.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Taydoy P. Orculow received his first answer. To which he also replied.

Here goes:

"[email protected]"
to me

show details
2:18 pm (1 hour ago)
Dear Good Friend,

I really thank you for your efforts to respond to my request. I will like you to furnish me with your contact details so that my Son David or myself will contact you.

Let me start by telling you our current situation here in South Africa, we are here as asylum seekers (Refugees) and that means, we are not allow to operate with any bank because we are not working. please with your help I can redeem the consignment from the security house where my late husband deposited it as a family valuables. you can also assist us to invest the fund in your country under your guidance.

Please, I will be very glad to provide you all the documents that was handed over to me by my late husband so that you can see how serious we are. Last two months was the due date to redeem the consignment but because we don't have enough money to do that. please help us.

I am only doing every thing with trust and I know that God will provide a good person to us.

Thank you as I look forwad to read from you.

Mrs. Martins
- Show quoted text -

-----Original Message-----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 7.28pm
Subject: Help.

- Show quoted text -
Dear Mrs. Martins,

Thank you for your message. I am so sorry to hear about all this.
Maybe I can help you. Please be so kind as to inform me how.

With kindest regards,

Taydoy.

Reply Forward Invite [email protected] to Gmail

Your message has been sent. Invite [email protected] to Gmail

Dear Mrs. Martins.

I understand your situation. It is not good indeed. I fully sympathize with you.

Contacting me is very easy, just use this e-mail address. I stay away from phones and other interfering devices since I am preparing a scientific paper on the cold synthesis of dichloro-diphenyl-trichloroethane without obtaining benzo-oxalates and pharaministic arseomonitides in the process.

Reading my mail is the only leisurely occupation I permit myself now, since I like to remain as concentrated as 86 degree H2SO4 on the Beaum� scale.
I do not even want telephone calls from my dear father.

But feel free to send me any scans of relevant documents.

Sincerely yours, I sign,

Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam,

Taydoy Petronius Orculow.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Next reply from Mrs Martins:

deborah <[email protected]>
to me

show details
12:51 pm (6 hours ago)
PLEASE ALWAYS CONTACT ME THROUGH THIS MAIL BOX BECAUSE THE PREVIOUS ONE IS GIVING ME PROBLEMS.

Hello' Sir,

Thanks for your prompt reply to me regards to this transaction.
I want you to furnish me the following information�s below to enable my banker to start processing the approval we needed before the onward transfer will take place. I will send you the document that proves that my late husband deposited the funds into Coin Security Company in South Africa before he passed away.

Meanwhile, I my late husband�s photo with his business associates that visited us from U.S.A and I also attached my husband's photo when he was lying in state and the photo of our huge family friend we have lost their contact since my husband passed away their surname is Laroc and is a very huge family that lives in Florida U.S.A and our family photo which comprises of me and my son�s who is here with me in South Africa

Your full name?
Your full address?
Your bank name?
Your bank address?
Your bank telephone and fax numbers?
Your account numbers?
Your account swift codes?
Your bank routing numbers?
Your I.D or International passport copy?
Brief of your profile?
Looking forward to your kind response.
My very best regards,
Deborah Martins.

Immediately followed by:

deborah <[email protected]>
to me

show details
1:00 pm (6 hours ago)
Dear Orculow,

I am sorry for not getting back to you yestreday, it was because of an error with opening of my previous email.

I have attached some important document to you. I will forwad the document that my late husband used to deposit the fund with Coin Security Company, According to the banker that will help us, he has advice me to get those informations from you.

I am very glad for all your assistance towards this transaction and I pray that God will continue his mercy on you.

Thank you and God bless you

Mrs. D Martins

But now I need some help. I think I need an excuse for not sending my personal data (right now).

Any suggestions ?

Thanx.

Stephen Cammer-Beeter.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

Ok this one died. Se wanted me to call her son by telephone, urgently, of course and I said she could only reach me by mail. She had also sent some ridiculous funeral pics and I said these could have been anyone's funeral. Stupid me.

Oh well.

But I may have another going.

S.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send any fictitious details. They never check unless they are seriously in phishing
(they rarely are--a 10k WUxfer is the epitome of their greed). You can create some secretly hilarious names
(for yourself, your bank's, town, street, etc.)--read other baits. BTW, you can immortalized the name of the
"R0b & F1eece B4nk" The whole population of this site are its clients. Smile

for that ona village make wa ala no go kill them for village oooooooooo."--James Taofeek
S.Cammer-Beeter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Obiter Dictum wrote:
Send any fictitious details. They never check unless they are seriously in phishing
(they rarely are--a 10k WUxfer is the epitome of their greed). You can create some secretly hilarious names
(for yourself, your bank's, town, street, etc.)--read other baits. BTW, you can immortalized the name of the
"R0b & F1eece B4nk" The whole population of this site are its clients. Smile

Thanx for your comment, you are right. But I will let this one go for now, I started another, testing a new -albeit very brutal- approach.

"she" answered my reply to her scamletter in which i said i could use the commission for setting up a luxury whorehouse. She asked if I was out of my mind. Now I try to convince her that a brothel is a Social Institution. We will see. After seeing Scrooge's videos ANYTHING might work.

I dream of Nigerian sluts in a creampie fight in the streets or something like that. I am new to this but it is addictive, I think. I believe this group can achieve the utter utmost in ridicule. I am convinced that some will want to better Scrooge (unlikely?).
Group efforts will be made in the future. I only hope that this group will never be sued for unvoluntary manslaughter by laughter.

S.

LOL The R & Flay

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Done be afraid to lose them... the adage time=money is more important than you realise.

Just play the straight bait - pretend you really are a vic. with boring name etc... you will be surprised how quickly the weeks fly past!

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic