SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Death threat scam - K1ng p1n

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JackintheBox
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After various attempts to get a response other than 'RIP' from this guy, last night after a couple of beers (see previous posts!) I sent him this:-

"Look, my friend, I do not want to worry you but I
heard that there was someone who is REALLY p*ssed off
with you. I think you had better be careful cos some
of the big boys (I think you know who I mean) have
worked out where you are by tracing the IP codes
attached to your email. They do not like some of your
'games'.

If you want me to advise, I would recommend contacting
m urgently so I cn tell you who to look out for and
where they might be coming from."

I was trying to get some sort of off script response and thought I would try to play his own game against him - try to make him think he was in danger. I was very pleased to get the reply "TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS". Only one line but a start.

Then I logged on here and I then read that today he is offline.

So, was I unwise to try this line in the first place? Should I reply to see if I get a response and if so what should I say? Is it now a waste of time to pursue (those who know more may know whether he is gone for ever from this email address or might he reappear)?

I wish a lad would send me something quotable I could put here.
housefly
Lad Vid Pimper

Location: thin at one end, fat in the middle, and thin again at the other end

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had more mail (Spainish bank details) at 7.31 pm uk time if that is of any help. And my mail is not bouncing off his address as it did when I sent a few quickly one after another with my previous addie on gmail.
fun2scam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a mail with "my guys in Spain" details 13 hours ago (7.30pm June 13, GMT +10)

Cheers,
fun2scam

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks housefly.

I've given him another prod and the email appears not to have bounced.

Anyone got any ideas where I could go with this - can't tell whether he's taking me seriously or not yet.

housefly
Lad Vid Pimper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the guy is so wed to script that just playing him along with a few bumps and grind is the way. Most of the time he just goes and pastes that darn script in again. I've played him five different ways and only got him still on 2 (he is soooooo boring). After I got a german IP off bigstring I did wonder about trying a german reply, but I flunked out at 13. If there are any germans on here it might be worth a try.
MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't know if it's the same guy but I got a similar email a while back. Sent him this:
Quote:
Dear Dumbass,
Who de hell you workin for. You with that *wad Guido. He couldnt get his regular boys to take me on so he hires a no name kid like you. Tell that ass hole he got nothin commin cept maybe a bullet. That deal was fair and square and he defaulted on the contract so I cut him out fineto and fineto is what youse and he'll be if I see one hair of youse guys round my diggs kapish. You aint pickin on juss anybody.

Sincerely,
Nunzio

P.S. Is that cheap dick really paying youse so little. Get back in touch with me. If youse are any good I might need a technician. You do have references don't youse.

Never got a reply. Guess he wasn't looking for work. Didn't know the contract business was so good that a hitman could pick and choose.

Also we found out that some of the officials of the prostates may have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you receive your money.

LET ME TELL YOU,SINCE YOU DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE RESPECT,YOU MOUTH MAY PUT YOU INTO TROUBLE.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have gotten bored with this guy so i sent him this:

What the hell kind of operation are you running, I got the same damn thing from that bank account also. I am tired of dealing with your sh*t, I have seen your boys, they are always making out in a car together. I am going to kill them and move, if you can find me after that good for you. I will give your little gay boys 24 hours to take off. If you like them, i am guessing they are both your b*tches, then you will warn them otherwise they are dead.

He sends back more script:

IF YOU CANT SEND IT THROUGH BANK TRANSFER, THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, THEN YOU FORGET ABOUT IT AND WAIT FOR MY MEN.

R.I.P

So some time tomorrow he is going to lose a couple of men.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
M1d0r1
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JackintheBox,

Quote:
"I think you had better be careful cos some of the big boys (I think you know who I mean) have worked out where you are by tracing the IP codes attached to your email. They do not like some of your games'.

I would suggest we don't want to tell any scammer that his IP can be traced. If they are worried they will only look up anonymous emailing accounts making it harder for us/police.
I believe this comes under the non-educating principal.

Last edited by M1d0r1 on Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
housefly
Lad Vid Pimper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I think you are right. Most people using email are totally unaware of IP addresses, tracing, etc. (I didn't understand it a month ago). Giving them just one small bit of useful info could really up their chances when applied across the thousands of scam attempts. If one guy learns, then in a few weeks the whole bloody cafe will know how. It's really important to keep them as dumb as possible. Maybe we should start a Campaign for Dumb Lads...
Headstock
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he ran cold on me. Just as I was about to pay him for killing the guy who paid him to kill me... darn...
Dirteh Sanchez
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MattNW wrote:
Never got a reply. Guess he wasn't looking for work. Didn't know the contract business was so good that a hitman could pick and choose.

Hmmm.
Perhaps you needed to offer a substatially larger sum..

Quote:
I WILL HELP YOU DO THAT, YOU NOW WHY, HE DISGUISED ME WITH HIS ATTITUDE OF CALLING US EVERY DAY TELLING US TO GO AND GET YOU KILLED AND THREATENING TO DO US SOMETHING IF WE DIDN'T KILL YOU BY NEXT WEEK. SO THAT WAS WHY I NOW MAKE MY MIND UP TO KEEP YOU AND EXPOSE HIM.
NOW ARE YOU READY TO MAKE THE PAYMENT SO THAT WE CAN GET HIM SOONEST BECAUSE HIS OWN IS NOTHING. I WILL JUST TELL HIM TO MEET ME SOME WERE THAT I WANT TO TELL HIM SOMETHING ABOUT YOU AND HE WILL RUN COME THE THAT WILL BE THE END.
GET BACK TO ME URGENT.

Cool Cool Cool

Killed Scammer Banks >200 (gave up counting longgggggg ago.) Jolly Roger x5 x2 Mortar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're right... this guy is one lazy SOB. He has now refused to kill my ex-wife and her lawyer and just wants the money.

When I told him to prove his authenticity (by cutting off one of his fingers and sending it to me wrapped in today's paper like on TV), he called me an ingrate! Same old posts as we've all seen. Hopefully my other bait (an Irish catholic priest) will get him off his ass!
JackintheBox
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're right about the IP address. I wondered whether I might have said something I ought not to have done. At the time it didn't cross my mind that someone may not have at least an idea about that sort of thing.

Sorry guys - lesson learned - I won't do that again. Embarassed

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he didnt warn his boys. I let him know i killed them when i caught them in the act of oral gratification with each other. Made more references that he is gay, implied I was in the russian mob and dared him to come after me.

I expect I will get more cut and paste threats, but hoping he will get off script some....

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Dirteh Sanchez
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like more fodder for Alan..

Killed Scammer Banks >200 (gave up counting longgggggg ago.) Jolly Roger x5 x2 Mortar

Last edited by Dirteh Sanchez on Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to see you are still on this asshole. He needs to be baited, no matter how boring it may be.

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
DoctorPhil
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry if this has been mentioned already but I saw a commercial today on CNN and they are running a special just on this type of scam. I believe its going to air this Wednesday but I'm not sure what time.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's a boring piece of turd.

The gradual corruption of his name over two weeks led to him not reply to the email:

Dear Pink Gin, ....... Laughing
MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally heard from this new email address. Just another threatening email stating he's going to make my loved ones "SURFER".

Garbell1 And Boys Insurance is going to offer him a job he cannot refuse. I found some memo pads with fake $1,000,000 bills printed on the back. Think I'll offer him two million to off Guido with the first half of the payment in advance.

Going to try introducing him to the new $1,000,000 bearer notes.

Twisted Evil

Also we found out that some of the officials of the prostates may have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you receive your money.

LET ME TELL YOU,SINCE YOU DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE RESPECT,YOU MOUTH MAY PUT YOU INTO TROUBLE.
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't baited in quite a while and this guy sounds like a nice one to start up again with. If anyone could PM me his email address I'd be most grateful. Very Happy

[Edit] Okay, I hadn't realized that the "screw you" address was really what he was using! Laughing

Last edited by Dolores on Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:31 am; edited 2 times in total
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok after growing quite bored with this guy, i killed his boys that were following me and dropped off the face of the planet. I didnt get any response from him for that.

So now I am rebaiting him from another email. Trying something different, I told him that I have received reports from my men that he is threatening them. But being a businessman, I am willing to negotiate. Not quite sure where i am going to go with this but hopefully it will spice him up a bit.

pony Mortar x4
housefly
Lad Vid Pimper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is our friend still at his old address? I haven't heard from him in days.
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Geez this guy annoys me . I hate the dumb ones, I hate the arrogant ones, and I hate the lazy ones, and this mugu is all three.

Does anybody have an updated addy for him? I've been getting bounces and I don't want to let this guy go without punishment!

As for the superstitious thing, he twigged on one of my baits as soon as I sent him a WU transfer from the Church of Satan. Then I (as Anton Lavey) prodded him and he went off script long enough to tell me not to mail him again... followed by the usual "RIP" crap.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I havent received a bounce on [email protected] yet....

pony Mortar x4
missdemeanor
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just had a gangster friend respond to kingpin4screw, he will be waiting for a meeting in Chicago.

i am a wizard of the 9th grade so i am higher in the realms.... Barrister Fred Adams

I see I have been taken for a FOOL all this while.Mr.Hoover
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic