SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Good day, end of road trip.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'm back home after 8 days at the kids home, where the internet does not exist. We went to the A's game, and saw Boston's Curt Schilling lose his no hitter in the bottom of the 9th with 2 outs. HAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAHAAAA! So, OK. The A's didn't win, but they have won 10 of 12, or, something like that. Actually, I wanted to see a no hitter. But it was better to see Schilling have a good cry. Twisted Evil

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How many of these "back from holidays" threads are you going to start? Confused
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Warning: I am also back from my holidays Razz

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

August should be the next one. As the A's are pounding the Red Sox into dust. Wahhhhhhhh! Poor Sockos! Evil or Very Mad Maybe the they could go pet a kitty cat.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JoeTam wrote:
We went to the A's game, and saw Boston's Curt Schilling lose his no hitter in the bottom of the 9th with 2 outs. HAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAHAAAA! So, OK. The A's didn't win, but they have won 10 of 12, or, something like that. Actually, I wanted to see a no hitter. But it was better to see Schilling have a good cry. Twisted Evil

Er, translation please?? I'm guessing that this is...baseball??

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad you're feeling better, buddy

starstarstarstar
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hekate wrote:

Er, translation please?? I'm guessing that this is...baseball??

It means that not one person has gotten a 'hit'- which results in someone reaching base. It is a very uncommon thing and quite an accomplishment for a pitcher.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Reprob8. Yes, it's Baseball. And I must admit, I wanted to see the no hitter. It was quite a game. Quick game, as nobody could reach base. The game was 1-0 from a Boston Home Run in the 1st. Then, it became like a chess game. I will admit, Schilling was gunning them down. It was rather impressive pitching. He was throwing in the mid 90's in the 9th. Shocked It was my first game I'd seen in 25 years. A lot of fun. And, I got a new A's cap and a 7$ beer! Rolling Eyes I was injected at a very early age with A's and Raiders serum. There's no turning back.

Goat dog
fun2scam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JoeTam wrote:
Yes, it's Baseball. And I must admit, I wanted to see the no hitter.

Do you get your money back because no body did anything???

How much do they charge you for a ticket to watch no body do anything???

How long do you have to sit and watch to make sure no body does anything???

Makes almost as much sense as football/soccer... 80 minutes and no body does anything, so they take turns kicking at the goal... why not just cut to the chase and start with the shootout, so you can get home to watch Neighbours???

I bet if you sent the details through to a Lad they would see that it was a scam early on.... "sure I'd pay $USX0 to watch 2 hours of no body doing anything, send the details to my barrister."

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Regards
Anonymous (honestly, someone stole my login Very Happy)

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JoeTam,
I love baseball! My two little ones are both playing and we are going 2 and 3 games a week. Because of them I know more about the game.
They are very good, if I must say so.

Last year the oldest was in the all star game. They are undefeated and only have 3 games to go. The other nite they won 56 to 6. They should have called it, I didn't understand why they didn't. I think he will be chosen again.

The little one is a card. He will not let big bro get a lot over him. He's the smallest one, but he can hit that ball like a little pro and fast as all get out. The first home run that he made, he looked to see if we were all looking and looked away with hand on hip with a grin to die to have on camera. Cool

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like a baseball thread developing. I dropped about 50$ USD that day, but got a cool new overpriced cap. When you pay some jocks 5 million a year to hit a pellet with a stick, you simply rip off your customers to cover payroll. It's kind of like oil company CEO's, except they keep all the money for themselves. Glad your kids are enjoying the sport Corona. Make sure they wear their cups!

edit:

We just escaped. High temperture tomorrow for where we were staying is forecast for 102F. New records since 1907. Mr. Tam would have died, post haste, as he likes mountain temps in the 70's, but was sheltered in an A/C endowed enclave. Perhaps to the glee of some folk, a roasted Bonehead would be well served up with hyperthermia. Of course, take out food doesn't get cold, but manhole covers melt car tires. High record temps are being shattered. Global warming? Nah, profits are the priority.

Goat dog
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic