SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nominate me for an oscar

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
whatsthatcomingoverthehil
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lovepet was getting a little cross because I kept giving her false phone numbers. So I sent this heartrending story

You are right, I have lied to you and I am sorry. You see I did give you a false phone number and the reason for this is because I couldn't talk to you even if you did call me. The truth is that I am a deafmute. I was born deaf and was never able to develop the power of speech as a child. I did not tell you this because I was afraid of what you might think, you always talk to me so nicely and the pictures you sent of yourself are so beautiful, I always hoped that when you get out of that camp we could start a romance and I didn't want you to think I was any less of a man for my disability. I am not a business man at all, I do not even have a job. I live alone in my house and support myself off the generous trust fund my parents set up for me before they died. Its such a sad and lonely life that I didn't want you to know about me until we met in person and you could get to know me for the person I am. Now I am afraid you will not want to hear from me again, but if you don't I will understand. You have enough problems of your own without burdening yourself with mine.

None of this changes the fact that your lawyer robbed me of my money and I swear if I ever meet him then, deaf or not, I will break every bone in his body.

I wish you die in pain you fool - Kim Young 18th Sept 2006

THE ENTIRE BOARD OF THIS BRITISH BANK WERE REALLY PUZZLED WITH THE FOUL LANGUAGE AND WORDS USED IN YOUR MESSAGE DATED 22ND JULY 2006.

Closed lad accounts X1 (E@st L1nk Courier company)
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pretty heavy for a mugu to handle. Good Luck keeping him hooked for much longer ...

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping
jump_4_joy

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

check out the reply I got today.

After reading your mail today i wept seriously for you, i am really sorry for the lonely life you have lived althrough but against all odds i still love you for what i need from you is not your money but your true love for me and your assitane to in help me getting this money transfered to your bank there in you contry i have really fallen in love with you and i an not let go now for all the love and are you have shown me, i really want to be with you to also shown you what true love is all about for we are mean for each other your parents are late likewise mine too so you and i unitying to be one.
i must tell you once again honey that what you are do not matter to me for all that matters to me is for you loving me and i loving you too without compromise that is why i want you to do all you have to do to see that i am out of here so that i will join over there in your contry.

And honey stop telling me that the lawyer stole your money for the scan you sent to me the date there is april and not may or even join when you sauid you made the payment in WU. the rev father is trying to make contact with another lawyer so when he does i will tell you ok, he said he wasing to write you have reeived his mail?

honey i will stop here now please takegood care of yourself for me for thereis on one but you, i love you
yours truly

and check out the mugu ecard

http://www.supergreetingcards.com/cgi-bin/view.cgi?iid=291268&cid=05195&rid=336843

HOOK LINE AND SINKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna have some REAL fun with this one Twisted Evil

THE ENTIRE BOARD OF THIS BRITISH BANK WERE REALLY PUZZLED WITH THE FOUL LANGUAGE AND WORDS USED IN YOUR MESSAGE DATED 22ND JULY 2006.

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

Excellent. Love the card, nice touch. Thumbs up

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down clapping Thumbs up clapping bow_down

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when the lads fall in love.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
whatsthatcomingoverthehil
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest installment. I'm currently refusing to speak to the lad because I was called a liar. Got this today.

dearest honey,
i am very sorry for all the pain i have costed you please forgive me honey i said all that out of fustration for you know what i am passing through out here how can you say such a thing that all i want is your money i do not want your money you already i ahve money also but need true happiness in my life and i know that with you i have every reason to be happy and parents soul shall be at reat over me for they will know that their daughter has found true happiness again.
so honey please forgive you just have to understand that i do not like my being in this camp that is why i want you to help me out and also to make the transfer possible i have no else but you, maybe you do not know i spend my time thinking about you all day lony and since i ahve not hard from you i have being worried.
please honey i hope you have forgiven me now is not that i do not trust you and you are the sheep of my heart . honey please i still want to know if you have contacted the lawyer for the documents please be fast in all that you are doing for me to join you over.
i love you honey i dedicate my life to you for there is no one but you.
hoping to hear from you as soon as you recive this mail take good care of yourself.

luckey

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice. Now if only there was some way she(he?) could prove her love for you. Hmmm...

NAveryW
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are the sheep of my heart. Brilliant. XD

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic