SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

OK, got this

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Trawler
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, my love has tried to explain to me how WU works, but I can't get the hang of it. So I asked what about me going over there, bringing the money and us going back together. She needs the money for the visa and ticket.

She sent me this:

"I do not understand, why you can understand me. As I can tell to you
about how it works. You can go in this company and to you can explain
to you everything, that you want find out. The only thing, that I can
tell now to you about it, it that the company simply does remittances.
In it is not present that complex. You should fill in the form and
all. I think, that it will be the big expenditure of time and money if
you will come to me. You will spend money to me, then will go back.
But, if you want to arrive to me I shall not be against it. I speak
you to do how on it will be much easier. Well, I wait for your letter."

I had asked her to fill out a sample form and fill it in and send it to me, that would have been easy enough, but no.

So what now. All kinds of possibilities present themselves, like I don't appreciate you talking to me like that, you don't love me, I thought you would be overjoyed to have me come there and us go back together, and maybe even have a safari, which I doubt, but this last letter doesn't make it seem totally impossible.

But it is vitally important to me to do nothing that would help her refine her technique. I don't want to accuse her of not appreciating me and have her smooth me over, saying stuff that would mislead a real victim.

I think the safest approach is to ignore the sharp tone of her letter, say how happy I am to be coming over there, and I'll help her take care of everything and we'll fly back together, and be all overjoyed and excited to meet her. OK to tell her she doesn't have to have the agency handle the visa, I can help her with the US consulate? It seems to me that she would react negatively to that, which would be good because it doesn't make any sense.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With one lad that I made explain how to use western union to me, after many emails I still didn't think that I understood and wanted further explanations and exact directions. He even looked up locations near my "address" for me. After he was out of patience and told me to just GO there and do it, I tried but wouldn't you know it, I did it WRONG and it was all his fault for not explaining it further. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could always use the excuse that you are partially or fully blind and can't fill in the forms Surprised

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At this point I sometimes say I sent it and make up a number... she'll come back and you say it was returned to you... you must have done something wrong...

Now, sometimes I say I sent it but include an old script where they ask me to send it to a close girlfriend. Say you understand the new instrcutions and it is done. They will go ruddy nuts! Sometimes I just say it is done and when it isn't there I forward the fake script... again they go nuts.

The good thing about the first of that two is that they still think money is coming and they change addresses - you can up the anti and ask for pictures to prove they are safe... oh joy...

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic