SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad not happy about how he is being treated

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JustMe01
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A litle backgroung, I've been baiting this "poor children in a orhanage home director" since Mar. 02, 2007 and we have been through the brunt up computers send by SP's courier, an unverified trip to Tam. airprot and he couldn't find the person. one dead orphan because of non payment to the hospital, people breathing down his neck wanting the money back he borowed to fund the trip, money chopped by our famous one, and now this.

Quote:

My dear brother, from what I am seeing with your organization, is not pleasing us , how can we give them information on how to send us money, they went ahead and d their wish, only to come back to tell us that MR USMAN BELLO has collect the money, who is Usman, we don�t know such person, how can I believe your people who told us they send money in a different name and a different person will poll the money, it is mess and they should know very well that they are surfing the little children in are orphans home, in the sense that they money we would have used in feeding them, now we are just wasting our time with you people right from time, which is very bad, and you should know that you people are just treating us very bad, and God don�t like this type of thing.

Again we have sent to your committee the cost of building the church according to the quotation given to us the building committee, and now they are telling us to get up to three quotation and also that we should ask the contractor to give a break down of the materials one after the other, and you should know that all this movement here and there is costing us a lot of money.
Please could you use your authority and do some time about this dribbling we are receiving from your organization which is very bad.
I will give you a copy of the quotation we received from the contractor which we also send to your building committee.
Thank you beloved for your effort , and if you people feel that we are not pleasing you people, you can send a delegate to us, and we have conversing to people about the , that will soon take off here in Nigeria, and if after doing all this, and the church were not build, that will be a great humiliation to our orphans home.
Again we would like you people to send us Bible and also your ways of worship, so that we can start full work on creating awareness about the church.
Yours sincerely in Christ.

I have been making this bait up as I go along. I'm open to sugestions about my churches bible and our way of worship if anyone has something that I could use, yopu can PM me. Just think I was about to drop this one last month as he was very lazy, but insead I introduced a few new characters and he came back on track.

...WE ARE NOT HAPPY THE WAY YOUR ORGANIZATION IS TREATING US... Francis John Cooker
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@JM great work. You can always ask him a few questions, one at a time, just to waste his time and frustrate him.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
they are surfing the little children
?????

Tell them to stop immediately. No wonder one of them died.

Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
OscarAcosta
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

surfing.... that's the same mistake K1ngp1n makes when he means suffering. Have you compared IP's ?

0sc4r
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Justme--

Sounds like your mugu is blaming you--directly or subtly--for the 'one dead orphan' so far, in addition to other more important issues (like YOU sending him cash).

It really fries my hat when the Lads try and lay a guilt trip on me over some non-existant person who 'died' because I didn't send money in time. It turns me from wanting to have baiting fun in general to a deep desire to personally eventually rip them to shreds.

2 yrs ago I had a standard 'refugee camp' Lad, and eventually the bait turned to med bills for the dying mother. She then passed-on, and it was all my fault. THEN the bait immediately turned to him asking me to send cash to pay the 'hospital morgue' bill [hospital breathing down his neck] so as to get a decent burial. It took another month but I got the 'offishial certificiate of a death' and of course the death date didn't jive with what he told me--no wonder, he faked the doc. Amazingly, 5 months later he was still trying to get his mother out of the hospital morgue and buried!

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

that naughty lad surfing the children Evil or Very Mad

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic