SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This Guy gets annoyed easily !

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You said not to send him anything blank, so I've made sure the <strike>dll file</strike> passport photo was at least 3.5MB

And I've demanded an explanation as to why the emails he's sending me are blank.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol I sent him the string of mixed characters and this is what he sent back:

Quote:
My Dear Brother,

I have been making an alternative plan to make sure you get your contract money, I have contacted Central bank and they have indicated readiness to transfer the money into your account in 24hrs without much delay.Considering what has happend to us previousely inwhich some one stole the money that is needed to offset the bills inwhich by now the money would have been with you.I have contacted the Director of the CBN they want you to contact them with all your banking particulars-info,drivers lincense and other relevant information.

Below is the contact person in the bank information,Contact them with all the information so that they migth be able to wire your money with much delay. Dont hesitate to get back to me incase they needed more information from you.

here are the information

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
Contact Person: Mr. Wale Adeniyi.
Position: Director Telegraphic Transfer.CBN
Phone: (234)-802-978-5222.
Email: [email protected]
Address: 22 tinubu square victoria Island, Blc 234 bank plazer.

email me back as soon as you contact them,Ok.
Best Regards,
Sen.Dongo Ali.

time to send him some more undecipherable gibberish

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
bendum_dover
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since you can wrtie to me like this, i bet you should wrtie the mtcn and the text q&a this way too, i keep receiving blank emails from you as well. but this time i can read this very email.

Thanks.

I bet when I write the MCTN and test q&a it will become blank on his end. Dastardly E-Mail virus.
Headstock
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got this guy thinking that I somehow accidentally responded to the wrong email address and that I "have a girl and the $40k she hid" and he's been debating me on why I should send him the money (I'm still acting like I don't realize that I've contacted the wrong email yet). I think it's time to send him on a WU run, but I'll need a mocked up form. Anybody got a blank one or ideas as to where I can go from here to waste soem more of his time?
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike - I was doing something similiar, I told him that all he needed to do was fill out the verification form and the 24000 would be sent to him right away.

Well he finally gets back to me today with the "form". It is a pile of stinking dog doo, all asci chars and garbage. I am not happy, I told him that I have wasted the last month with some joker whom I thought was my friend. Threw some more insults at him and said I was glad I didn't waste more money on him. Trying to get him to see that I have spent money and will spend again, hopefully he will bite back.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Headstock
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone have a "verification form" they can send me to pawn off on this guy? I'm sure I can make one up pretty quick but it'd be easier if someone else were feeling giving enough to lend one over. Very Happy Thanks!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

has been sending him rather mixed up letters:

Quote:

Dear Sir,
My email account has developed faults and that I'd only dreamed existed. It almost defied description I can't send to you.
I wished to say this: the week already in warm sunshine a valley that sang with colour has run out as far as I'm concerned. There's no point of setting deadlines In his time, Timur tried to create an empire to rival that of his predecessor, and, in doing so, to set himself up as the greatest ruler in the world at the time.
22 million? According to my father's notes it was only half that actually an obscure Buddy Holly impersonator named Trevor McDermott, who was "plucked out of obscurity" to take part in the scheme - you want to explain what's changed, and what the documents are?

in a white wine sauce with shallots, mushrooms and garlic

Quote:

Please don't make me go through this the TV channel refused to back down and came up with the lame-brain excuse that San Marino and the Vatican don't really count as countries again!
You know why I can't gve you a copy of my passport, and models don't have work to get control of this resource for many years as it was a definite threat of their plan for total domination and control IDs. I also told you I don't have a number of toxic organizations that are either bordering on or have crossed the line into cult company - would that matter?
I'll send you my father's details along with my own a bedroll and wearing a field jacket. On the other hand, you could just ask Mr Christian to tell you heart of this version of the motive for his murder what he knows.

The Lad finally gave in a little:

Quote:

I got you email,but i dont really understand what you're saying. I have to tell you that,there's no time to waste. You've to provide all the necessary information requested from you before it get too late.

But he got more of the same:

Quote:

What the hell did you do to Rio Grande river marshes my email? That's not what I sent you palms are sweaty and perspiration rolls!
I need unsure how to handle the affair to know what Mr Christian passed on to you. For some reason he stopped communicating not a child survivor of the Holocaust with me after I sent my details. If he didn't tell you then I starting to get interested in religion don't know why he'd have done that.
Also - please explain about the time factor, you didn't mention this defect in Mr Irving's character before.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic