SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can this guy read a newspaper? Would a "Russia expresses concern over one of its citizens facing death penalty" be in order?

Anyways, excellent work all around!

--J.D.

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok - he is on his way to the Deportation Office to pick up Amy...

Lads hate it when females cry.....

Twisted Evil

http://media.putfile.com/419-Scammer-Thinks-Amy-is-in-deportation-office

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, Eliza you're fantastic! Are you secretly a Hollywood actress? Very Happy

Bravo! Encore! clapping

(I loved the "it's not fair" allusion!)

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

Next time you talk, tell him you need him to bring some feminine products. Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the moral of this story is that love conquers all.

After ALL of that he still loves her... ooooh... how sweet Twisted Evil

Massive props to Eliza, that was brilliant, i dont know how you kept it up, i was on the floor laughing.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You was on and I was in..........................................................the floor, laughing. Laughing

How do I get in these messes? Shocked

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari

Last edited by Corona on Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For Eliza:

--J.D.

stevie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up

Very nice work Eliza! Guy sounded scared out of his mind.

EDIT: Or annoyed. Either way Laughing
komsomol
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up, Eliza, that was truly outstanding! On that note, only women can be so devious and manipulative! Wink By the sound of it, he's now entirely wrapped around your finger, so if you wanted him to travel to the moon, he would only ask where the moon ferry terminal was located. He's practically dead, it's just the he doesn't know yet. Twisted Evil
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My God Eliza, you should be nominated for an oscar! clapping
Just in:

Quote:

Dear Mr. **************,
Right now, it is 5.40 pm in the evening in Singapore..I've not heard from your representatives ( Chan Li and Barrister Ong King Seng )..I thought you said today was the deadline for me to sign the documents..What is the true position of things right now..Are you going to get another date extension..Iam scheduled to leave Singapore on 22nd of June, 2007.Iam really worried.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.

And just sent back:

Quote:

This is an automated response from C+L Legal Associates. Your email has been received, and will be dealt with as soon as we return to our office after the weekend.

Have a nice day!

It's a long weekend. We're back Tuesday (or Wednesday) I think.

Meanwhile, all these inventive minds at work on our lad's misery are very welcome. mr.mugu and I had been trying to get this lad to Singapore for so long, I think we both gave up any hope of it ever happening and didn't prepare as well as we could. His trip came like a bolt out of the blue, so all ideas are welcome, particularly those that involve getting him in cuffs.

When I'm back at the office, I'll call him and tell him I need a scan of all his travel documents to send to our Singapore office, so I can establish what he has on him that's arrest worthy.

[EDIT]

This is a sure sign that desperation's setting in. He's just mailed my original baiting character's secretary, she goes right back to the start of the bait, and will elope with the crooked lawyer and the lad's money in the finale.

He's begun clutching at straws. He needs reassurance from anywhere. Nice. Smile

Quote:

Dear ****,
Right now, Iam in Singapore waiting to finalise on the transfer of ****'s estate..***** told the deadline 11th June , 2007.Anyway,I've mailed you several occasions, but I've not been getting response from you.Is anything wrong?..We are suppose to be friends.. you know.I really miss you.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe the barrister showed up afterall and had an argument at the deportation office and took Amy with him - they had to leave the country immediately - and now they are in contact with some other legal representatives to figure out what to do?

So I guess he didn't get in trouble for going to the deportation office and demanding to see Amy?

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More likely he didn't even go there. He could give a shit about Amy. Trouble is, he's still expecting 7 million dollars from his inheritance, and until that bridge is burned, he ain't going near a deportation office. Willingly, anyway.

The priority now has to be what is most likely to get him busted. Even with the inheritance lost, I don't see him going anywhere risky. He appears stupid, but he's not that stupid. He wants a quick meeting, a quick handover of the cash, then a plane to Djakarta.

He must be concerned about his cash lasting now. I'd like to see him take more expensive accommodation than this hostel, and perhaps if Amy called him and told him the authorities are coming to see him at the hostel to get his side of the story, he might take off to somewhere that depletes his funds a little quicker. I'm not sure if Amy officially knows where he is or not.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

amazing bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one Eliza, even I felt bad for you Laughing

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Iam scheduled to leave Singapore on 22nd of June, 2007

Isn't he supposed to be leaving with you to sail to some baltic state?!

Maybe you can WU him some expenses that end up in malaysia?

or if you really want to have fun:

I say you lure him into indonesia and convince him to try to get to australia with the asylum seekers on a boat on the torres strait. that will guarantee him a minimum 18 months in an Australian detention centre, or eaten alive by sharks in the strait.

Failing that, send him to cambodia... why? i dunno... why not?

really looking forward to hearing more on this one! well done guys, awesome effort.

Last edited by Red on Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Eliza, you are a genius!!!

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did he ever "go to the boat?" Laughing
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Eliza, that was FANTASTIC. I know we have him hooked now.
As PS said, this lad suddenly going to Singapore hit us like a bolt from the blue. I've been trying to get him to just sell his car or take out a loan for the money to fly there for quite some time and was fairly convinced that he would never commit to going.
@Dr. X, I've been thinking about a Straits Times article, but I want to wait until he can't get hold of a real paper. He's pretty stupid, but maybe not that stupid.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is good stuff. Evil or Very Mad

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BRAVO Eliza. BRAVO!

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You crack me up, Eliza Laughing Twisted Evil

@ PDS and Mr. Mugu this is a great safari and bait, looking forward to seeing how it all pans out, either way, one gutted lad on the ropes Twisted Evil

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
FireWyrm
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely fantastic, you are an inspiration to us all...

"SCHOOLS FOR THE DEAF/DUMPS" - Frank
"I will not live long since my ailment has defiled all forms of medical treatment" - Victoria
PLEASE IGNORE ANY FURTHER MESSAGE FROM CHARLES OR WHATEVER FOR GOODNESS SAKE.!!! - FRANK AGAIN
so how do you want me to beat trust in you now??? (I think I've annoyed him - Frank again)

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
stevie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I say have him outside when you or your associate are supposed to meet him and to know its him, have him smoking a cig or something. Anything that's illegal in Singapore.
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great work @Eliza.
I see his 30 day Visa has been greatly reduced by his Johor Baru safari.
He's now down to 10 days.

Now...try and get him on the ferry from Singapore to Batam, Indonesia.
It is available at the terminal. The taxi will cost him $50, thee ferry $50 and his entry into Indonesia will cost him $25.
Also, it will result in his Visa being whacked again.

I would do it myself but it will open the US$7 million can of worms if Barrister @Ong calls him. He will want to talk business and as @Mugu stated, the law firm is on a long weekend break.

PM me if you want a good story to get him over to Batam. I will also give you all the details about the ferry and all the fun the Lad can have in Batam.

P.S. The Lad has my disposable pre-paid card number via Singapore local call display. I called him Saturday and Sunday and now my phone is just humming.... Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Straits Times article

Don't do that.
It's the only paper in town.
Not only that but they don't do stories about those being held, only those convicted.
Do a @Jakarta Post or a @Bangkok Post story.
(@Bangkok Post will be very credible since @Amy arrived from Bangkok)
That will be just as credible and the Lad won't be able to get a real copy.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic