SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad says I'm killing him

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been running a low-maintenance bait as on for some months now. I've done very little except answer infrequently and argue with the banker Lad .

But now Ed is getting annoyed. After this scheme was hatched:

Quote:

i will like to know sincerely whether you can travel to Malaysia on short notice? Because i have just been introduced to a gentleman, a Diplomat who comes to Malaysia often and i have asked him to help me drop a consignment with a friend and he has agreed in principles. So what we have to do now is for you to send to me a power of attorney so i can go to the Bank and effect withdrawals after which i will carefully concealed the money in a trunk box and lock it up and make arrangements to send the keys to you by post. I will hand the box to the diplomat and with his diplomatic immunity, he will be able to move it. On arrival at Malaysia, you will have to be there to recieve the consignment and you will be required to pay for custom clearance as he is not ready to bear any cost. I have also asked questions to that effect and it is confirmed that the charges cannot exceed US$5,000.00. This process has been carefully discussed and perfected so it is you now that i am waiting for. Just conscent to it and let's act.

I am afraid, i am really exhausted and this is the best i can do now. Please i really need your utmost co-operation so that we can conclude this in about 2weeks from the day i withdraw the funds.

I told him it wasn't on:

Quote:

As I told you quite a while ago - I can't travel. Any long-haul flight involves a significant risk of DVT.

I actually had mentioned DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis) quite early on.

He can't believe it:

Quote:

You are silent; you are not saying anything; by the way what do you mean by DVT? Why are you doing this to us? The options are very open and you are not taking any. What is this all about? Do you know something? you are killing me. I cannot help thinking and being very worried. You must do something man!

I am sure you know what it means to have laboured and hope so high for something and also see it being dashed for no serious reason. Come of it Malcolm and let's do something to conclude this, i beg you.

I am working on a slap that should be heard around the world...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He can type so he obviously hasn't died yet.
Try suggesting different methods of suicide.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole

Last edited by Slightlyoutofit on Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You must do something man!

Come on man, like dude you gotta like help me you know get with the hip mannnnn yeah bro, your like killing me here to much dude...

I suggest how that girled died in se7en for "lust" skewed in sex....

o wait his a guy....

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg

Last edited by Reaper on Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
macweasel
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why don't you ask him why there are custom charges when the money was taken in to the country via Diplomatic channels.

Not that I am a Diplomatic but the whole point of Diplomatic baggage is that the host nation has no right to see or hamper (pun) the stuff
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Wouldn't that come under the umbrella of educating the lad? Just a thought.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Malcolm is too dignified to slap that hard, but I thought the Lad needed to be brought into line anyway:

Quote:

Cut out the pity-party and give me some gorram attention!
I told you about DVT a while back. It's Deep Vein Thrombosis. Google for it. DVT can kill, and my leg injury was so severe that it significantly increases the risk of DVT in flying, driving or other relatively static situations.
I'm killing you? Listen, buddy, you are asking me to quite literally risk my life! DVT can kill or cripple. Does that matter so little to you?
Stop thinking only about yourself and step into my shoes just for a moment. Get with the program and think about a solution that doesn't put my life at risk!

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@yastreb, how much harder could you slap than that? Laughing

Thats pretty damn hard I think. Laughing

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<drmkhoza@unionplus>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ yastreb - send him this: http://medicine.ucsd.edu/Clinicalimg/extremities-venous-ulcer&dvt.jpg

WARNING: LINK NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH
Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb's Lad wrote:
I am sure you know what it means to have laboured and hope so high for something and also see it being dashed for no serious reason. Come of it Malcolm and let's do something to conclude this, i beg you.

Oh the pain, the anguish, the disapointment, the heartburn ..... think a shot of ENO'd do the trick?

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

May make for a convenient ending at some point. Have your "flight" have a stop off or plane change. Preferably two different airlines--"cheaper" at "such short notice."

Then you can confirm flying on the first. Even call from the plane or some such nonsense. Even have an "accomplice" or something confirm you leaving.

Then . . . on that long, long journey . . . you die of a pulmonary embolism from your DVT.

crying

Of course your "body" is removed after the first flight. You are not on the second flight. So Lad waits in Malaysian airport for you in vain. He can call your "accomplice" and "accomplice" can check to see that it looks like you missed your flight. Must be on the next flight--following day . . . eight hours later.

Just a thought.

Or you could survive but be stranded in a hospital located "wherever" the first flight stopped receiving intensive care which, of course, that $5,000 must pay for! In fact, you previously upped the amount to $10,000 or $15,000 to speed the transfer or whatever is your excuse. Offering to pay more should send Lad all over the place.

Maybe to a far away hospital.

Maybe a "physician" who confirms the possession of $15,000+ cash can contact the Lad on your "behalf" to ask him about the transfer. He might even want a "cut."

Just some ideas.

--J.D.

[Edited for excretable spelling.--Ed.]

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my favourite baits to date (just over four months) had Malcolm head off to London only to be taken ill with DVT at Singapore. His loyal mechanic took over for a while.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ed's despair is deepening:
Quote:
You even get me more confused. I must be sincere with you, the way you are handling this issue with Jim, i foresee us loosing this money.

Quote:
I am really tired of the whole thing. At times i wished i never started it.

Sand Timer x 7
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi yastreb--

Your lad said things to you that would make me want to beat him senseless even more. But I have to laff at his saying he wished he never started it all with you to begin with--you must have found that quite amusing.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just looked back over my email logs and found that the Lad first contacted me on 22 January. This is another six-month bait - but so low-maintenance I never noticed.

It's weird how some Lads just keep on at you...

Sand Timer x 7
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yastreb,

You heartless bastard! Can't you see that you are slowly killing him? You don't want that to happen, do you? None of us do. Don't you feel terrible? Don't you feel ashamed of yourself? If you are going to kill him, speed it up and kill him quicker.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic