SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pass the Parcel - Scambait style

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Count me in, I'd like to play!!!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Room for one more on top?

@Bill2.
Firstly dude, we're baiters not scammers.
Secondly, the lad won't be wasting 10 (or 20) baiter's time. Think about it - he'll only be wasting a time percentage of how many baiters have a crack at him. The more baiters hitting him, the less an individual baiter has to spend time on him.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper wrote:
I reckon the adding on bit by bit to the last persons reply is a nice idea..

I agree.
@fun2scam.....this was your idea so you make the rules, don,t be put under pressure by others to change your ideas.
Put me on the list and give me a kick up the arse when its my turn Very Happy

pony pony Mortar x18
spoilsport
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, sounds like a good idea, I' m in! I don't think I will get a turn though, our bait will probably give up way before that... Twisted Evil

And do we keep an update of all the mails we send and receive in the forum somewhere? So the rest of the group can follow the story?
Jimmy Jazz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If it's not too late, I'll be a starter as well.

Only got a couple on the go at the moment, so why not! Laughing

I like you because I can sense some kind of strictness in you which reassures me that you are a straigth forward person - M@mudu U5m@n

"I must tell you that you must be one of these internet bugs parasites" - An ongoing lad.

ASSHOL, EAT YOUR DEFICATE., USELESS SOON OF BITCH, POLICT TOILET AND A MISSRABLE ONDIGAR BORN TO BE FAUSTRATED FOR LIFE THAT IS WHAT YOUR ARE.OK - Barrister D0ugla5 Clarl3

pony Closed lad accounts x 4
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I checked the account earlier... someone has replied to the email... now we wait for the next one.

if you want the email address and password PM me.
whatsthatcomingoverthehil
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

someone needs to stay in control of this bait, get a list of all baiters involved and PM them when its their turn, baiter then PM's when they have sent their reply and its someone elses go.

I wish you die in pain you fool - Kim Young 18th Sept 2006

THE ENTIRE BOARD OF THIS BRITISH BANK WERE REALLY PUZZLED WITH THE FOUL LANGUAGE AND WORDS USED IN YOUR MESSAGE DATED 22ND JULY 2006.

Closed lad accounts X1 (E@st L1nk Courier company)
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah but that seems like A LOT of work.

I think it's easier if people just log in, and if you see a new email from the lad, you respond.

first in best dressed.

then let everyone know in the thread whats going on.

otherwise some poor baiter is rostering 15 odd other baiters, constantly reminding people it's their turn to respond.

the first in system allows for 24/7 baiting.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm... I don't know the time zones are different depending on the baiter and they may not get the chance as the scammer's time zone may be similar to some baiters and they'll get the reply all the time..and who says waiting a day for an answer is bad for a lad?

But I do understand how much work it'l be, as long as everyone knows were they are on the list and who's posted, maybe a list on this thread with the order of baiter's and who's turn it is.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well seeing as this is fun2scam's idea I think it is only fair that we give him the opportunity to organise this... have at it mate...
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes sorry all up to you

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

Easter Egg
fun2scam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I think it is a bit hard to take tickets like at the Deli counter and do it in turn...

I think that if people just log into the Gmail account, and see that there is a new mail, they can reply...

I am hoping that the scammer will just keep replying so that emails follow on from each other in gmail...

If you want to read an unread email, but not reply, just change it back to unread in the Inbox screen... and someone else can reply

I think as people reply they could make a post in this thread, maybe a brief rundown of their reply... if people notice that they are having all the fun, and others are missing out, just hold back and let someone else have a go...

If anyone is still without the password and email address, please PM myself or red...

Cheers,
fun2scam

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ bill2

I can understand your point, and it is valid... there will now be a large number of baiters devoting time to this one scammer... baiters who could otherwise be putting that time into hitting up a number of different scammers

but;

The workload is also divided, and, it should be a giggle, which is a part of the reason people get into scambaiting...

6 of one, half a dozen of the other, or as Homer Simpson would say... little bit of column A, little bit of column B...

Cheers,
fun2scam

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just logged in we're up to the "delivery fee" Should I do scrooges modality? Good ol' ITV5, any objections?

Alright someone just emailed him while I was logged in...saying he hasn't heard of WU

Easter Egg

Last edited by Reaper on Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
fun2scam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just posted this:
Quote:

Is Western Union like a trade labour organisation??? I haven't heard of Western Union before. I am a member of the Motor Traders Association which is an industry group for businesses in the Automotive Industry.

Please send me details of the Western Union.

Thanks, I look forward to working with you,
Lightning (Kerchow)

That should slow him down a bit...

TAG

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah it was you, good idea then can we hit him with ITV5 I love that modality Laughing

Easter Egg
EffinBeI
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want in too!
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Reaper,

SLOW DOWN, we can string him along for another week or more before we get to actually telling him we sent any money. All in good time. Very Happy
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this sounds like fun. It's not going to take up too much baiting time so I'll offer my services.

PM on its way
fun2scam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, so this is who I think are in this game...

Please add your name below if you aren't included so that we can sort of keep track...

red
B. A. Ware
Ginger Head
whatsthatcomingoverthehil
EffinBeI
Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
Grimlock
Jimmy Jazz
Reaper
DuraLex
Tommo Shanter
spotthepot
lotta
fun2scam (that guy is hot, hot, hot Smile )

that is everyone I have sent the password to... red may have told others... add your name here...

please make a post here if you replied to an email, or if you have an idea of where we should take the bait next... if you think someone is missing out, you can tag them here and they then have to reply to the next email... i.e. just write TAG RED[/u]

It is just a straight bait at the moment... get him on the hook good, then start messing with his mind, and making the emails funnier...

TAG RED

cheers,
fun2scam

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update...

a bit of tit and tat at the moment... good use of Cars related lines... "don't blow a cylinder" "hold up there spark plug"... put a post here when you reply, so we know who is making the witty replies...

Cheers,
fun2scam

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Reaper - As B. A. Aware said... slow down a little with the 1TV5... no need to expose him to that yet.

Plenty of time to play with his mind Very Happy

So does TAG RED mean I reply now? Guess so... Razz ... ok no new emails yet, but some very funny replies from our guys, and strangely a lot of engine jargon...

i like this (his request):

Quote:
Test Question : Jesus is Lord
Answer : God

sounds to me like he wants to convert to the church of latter day demons... Very Happy

TAG ANYONE
Jimmy Jazz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it safe to assume we are playing this as a total straight bait until we get the all clear from Fun2Scam?

I like you because I can sense some kind of strictness in you which reassures me that you are a straigth forward person - M@mudu U5m@n

"I must tell you that you must be one of these internet bugs parasites" - An ongoing lad.

ASSHOL, EAT YOUR DEFICATE., USELESS SOON OF BITCH, POLICT TOILET AND A MISSRABLE ONDIGAR BORN TO BE FAUSTRATED FOR LIFE THAT IS WHAT YOUR ARE.OK - Barrister D0ugla5 Clarl3

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dunno...

I think each baiter can do whatever they like, as long as it keeps the lad on the hook.

Straight, bent, curvy, octagonal... i dont think it really matters, it will make for very funny reading either way.

But thats just my opinion, what do you reckon fun2scam?
Jimmy Jazz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@red - I am happy either way, just don't want to go off as a loose cannon and destroy the bait for everyone else Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic