SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Motorbike Race

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fat Old Catt wrote:
I don't think we need lads who have been baited before

I doubt you find a lad that hasn't been baited before, also you all are way out to far in left field for me, I'll stand by and watch the show.

good luck mates.

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<drmkhoza@unionplus>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
Fat Old Catt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I've got a couple more ideas to toss out, tell me what you think:

1. At first tell them that they'll have to pay half the entry fee themselves, put up a token resistance when they try to argue you down, and then finally cave in and agree to sponsor them fully... so long as they fill out a few additional forms for you. This will both make them overconfident and put them on the defensive, making them more pliable.

2. I believe I mentioned the idea of having each character bait several lads, and if more than one lad falls for one character then that baiter picks one and sends the others on a safari to nowhere on the day of the race? If we do take that idea, how about we send all the rejects to the same place to meet up, this way humiliating all the rejects at the same time too?
Perhaps we could give each one the name and photo of one of the others (sort of a pairing-off thing) and told that that person is the race official setting things up.

Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apologies if it has already been suggested but why not add a McGregor / Boorman spin - offer the mark $10,000 dollars on completion of the "test run" and the chance to drive in "Long way Safari" for a larger payment as a convincer.

I am sure that there are plenty of baiters who would love to play Ewan Smile

Mortar x7
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You don't even need the website now. I agree it's a nice touch, but not a priority at this point. The priority is getting lads. Make it easy on yourself by just finding the organizer and slowly feed him the bait and make himl find others for you. You will get lads quicker & easier this way instead of sifting thru all the rubish in your junk mail. You then evaluate the lads he gives you to see if they are the kind of lads you can lure into your trap. Getting willing lads who have swallowed the bait hook line & sinker is where you are going to spend the bulk of your time, and it no doubt will be a lot of time. I think you may be being a bit naive about how much effort this will really involve and where the effort must be spent.

I think a team aspect just adds a layer of complexity that isn't needed. Every man for himself. Plus teams would encourage talking among the mugus and why would you want that? If it's a team comp at all it should be on the baiter side, not the mugus. The baiter that gets the most mugus to the finish line wins. Start off simple, add layers of complexity as you get further into the bait because every baiter is going to have to have a different bait. All you have to tell your organizer is that you and your corporate partners are working on a charity motor bike race in Nigeria, the basics of the event, & how he can help. The organizer should not know every last detail.

If attendance is going to be an issue say it's a promotional video or tell the organizer there's more in it for him if he gets X # of people to show up and he can verify this to you by having the ITPs take pics at the race site w/ the race brochure in hand. Or give this job to the promoter lads. I just think it will work better if you make one contact & have him float the others your way. This is a situation where the KISS method will work best. But hey, I could be totally off the mark like you said. Good luck with it!

@ FOC Why do anything that could sabatoge the bait. Mugu aren't going to want to listen if you say they have to pay a fee. Tell them off the bat the fee will be paid by the sponser. Putting people on the defensive does not make them more pliable. They will be pliable if they think you are pliable. Not everyone has to run the exact same bait. Tell them whatever they need to hear to get them to show up to the race.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
luckey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just passing by and I heard the commotion.

If you�re looking for lads, you might try sending mass, unsolicited email to a bunch in the hopes of landing a few good ones.

You can use a list like THIS for addys.

Of course, you�ll be contacting a lot of lads that are no where near your event, but you'll find a few who are game, I would think.

bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fact is guys you,re on page 5 of this thread and not one email has been fired in anger yet.
Lads do not jump on motorbikes and race to the death just because we ask them to, lads don,t leave the cyber cafe without a bloody good reason.
This whole thing should have been a case of "lets have a bike race" start baiting!.
You,re talking about safari,s and motorbikes and lads running around with WANKER on their t-shirts and all the rest of it, these things don,t just happen because we plan it that way,lads need to be nurtured and trained, this takes time and trust and all lads are different.
Again the website is a good idea but should have been knocked up in about an hour and then left alone, lads don,t read websites, they just get a feeling of hope when they click a link and don,t get a 404, thats it.
I would suggest that all the guys reading this make a point of owning your own Barry Sheen lad and keep him on the back burner until Foss and FOC have got their organiser in place.
This can happen but we need to stay in touch with reality

Edit: Sorry Luckey but i would say mass ASEM,s would be a bad idea in this case, it would,nt take long for word to get out about the gmail jokers organising some spoof bike race amongst the cafe dwellers

pony pony Mortar x18
Foss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm... fair points. I guess that the guys getting the riders can basically ask their lads if they know anyone keen. They don't really need the details yet, as long as they know roughly where it is going to be. (i.e. West Africa)

Okay, lets go with that. Anyone want to get a lad into the evntual race, start baiting them. I'll get my bait up and running today, and will work on the support side of things while I do the intial bait wrk.

I think you guys are probably right, so we should look at taking that approach, and see where it gets us. If it fails then we should always take another crack.

As an aside, I think if a baiter can get a number of riders, it'll add to the fun, though there is no pressure.
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There you go! Go get the mugus! It's going to take time to get one mugu to really fall for your bait & really believe (see TWAT thread, those mugus STILL believed in TWAT after the whole Accra safari, that didn't happen overnight). If the mugu is begging to see the website tell him it's still under construction at he can see the domain name exists. At any rate, the website isn't important right now anyway, finding ripe mugus is. Good luck!

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@bombardier: Good point. Still, I think it'll take quite a few emails to get a decent yield. Maybe it's worth checking IPs on received scam-mail and sending small batches to lads that are a reasonable distance from the intended location. The catcher email will have to be general and legitimate sounding enough that if two different lads in the same cafe get the same email, it will strengthen the bait rather than blow it. Web site back-up could be useful there. It'll be interesting to see how this develops.

The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd be happy to help try to get lads there. I got a couple on the hook that might go, and would be happy to get more.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Before you guys run around all over the place. Get one mugu to say he is willing to do this.
If you guys ever manage to get at least 15 mugus interested. I will commit my Templar to represent the Opus Dai SS in the race.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
jefflebowski
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just been reading through this with great interest, I think I may be able to get my lad Christian (of M.A.D.L.A.D fame) involved in this, he loves the idea of sponsorship and loves a form, just outside of Lagos and has applied for art college so I'm thinking maybe I could interest him in doing some photography, in specific some photo-journalism!

Give me a couple of days and I'll see if he is interested.

Can I make a few suggestions?

Maybe have a "Last years race" section on the website to make it look like its been done before?

Also, how about having "last years winner" as a charactor for the lads to email for advice etc?

Having W.A.N.K.E.R on their shirts will be bloody funny but it will probably set alarm bells ringing wont it?

Is there any limit on size of bike etc? Are lads more likely to have scooters than real bikes? I would imagine if a lad with a 50cc scooter turned up and saw a lad with a 1100cc superbike he would just turn round and sod off, still funny but we want them taking part!

Just my �0.02

"God will give you the strenght go get a taxi to the western union place" Reverend Joseph Omolede/Adeleke
Foss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Jeff,

Good to see you may be onboard. that journalism thing was probably going to be one of the difficult things to organise so if there is the outside chance that we could use your fella that'd be great.

Last years race thing is done. The website, when finished will show that we hold the races in all sorts of places, and that the African one is just one of the new areas we are branching out into.

I think the W.A.N.K.E.R part will not be explicitly stated, and we will refer to the event with its complete name for a while, and then use the Acronym a bit later on, once they have been caught.

As an aside, I am going to bait a couple of lads, and if more than one takes the bait, I'll attempt to get them to work together to organise it. Its developing good life skills for them in my opinion.
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe if you take out the "E" & just have "WANKR" or take out both vowels & have WNKR that would be less suspect. If you are baiting 2 totally different lads that have nothing to do with each other, I wouldn't have them hook up until absolutely necessary. Keep them separated until they have to have contact. Don't let them organize it, you give regular instructions about what they need to do and then send them on their task. You're in charge, not them, they do what you tell them, it is not for them to cook up ideas, that's your job.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
OscarAcosta
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you guys set up to deal with a mugu yet. I've got one warm and waiting, he might just be the organiser mugu you need. PM me if interested, and I'll explain the how and the why of it.

0sc4r
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm curious too...any potential mugus lined up for this event yet?

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
whatsthatcomingoverthehil
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This sounds hellagood

I have a lad in mind who would be perfect for the job. Maybe get him to found the Lagos chapter of the Hells Angels

I wish you die in pain you fool - Kim Young 18th Sept 2006

THE ENTIRE BOARD OF THIS BRITISH BANK WERE REALLY PUZZLED WITH THE FOUL LANGUAGE AND WORDS USED IN YOUR MESSAGE DATED 22ND JULY 2006.

Closed lad accounts X1 (E@st L1nk Courier company)
spoilsport
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The arms dealing company of retired general Akkerman, Weapons 'R Us, is willing to donate an extra 10,000 USD in this risky-free enterprise. He would like to see his companies fame spread well into Africa. Maybe he could make a few deals there, there is always a shortage of weapons there.

Any possibility of luring a Vlad to give out the grand prize at the end of the race? Very Happy Or am I getting ahead of things?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic