SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wind up a numpty! KEEP OFF for now!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, having tired of my love scammer, I am now taunting him as my main character's husband. But I'm tired of him. Can some of you mail him and tell him that you work for Hamish and you'll be paying him a visit real soon??
His addy is now a closely guarded secret Feel free to laugh at him for believing Alicia's lies! Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com

Last edited by Hekate on Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Consider it done. Smile

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you - I owe him grief for not providing me with proof that he travelled the requisite number of miles to get me another pith helmet!

Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love to!
jump_4_joy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To: Chuku Nicholas

Subject: I am paying you a visit.

Chuka Nicholas:

Hear me well.

I am Axxxxxx Nxxxxxx, and I work for Hamish.

You have been messing around with his lovely wife Alicia. Hamish is not a man who stands for this kind of insult.

I am paying you a visit. The streets of your town will run red with blood.

See you very soon.

Axxxxxx

Lets see what he comes up with. Holy Ghost Fiya I hipe.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up clapping

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him one with a picture of Debbie Harry and told him i work for Hamish Wink

lol, he wont know whether to smile or cry!
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting - if he falls in love with her, I might resurrect Alicia and give him hell! Wink

He doesn't know anything about Hamish, just that he's Alicia's husband. I've been dropping hints about the Mafia (yeah, with that name!) but haven't said it outright. So it's not like he's going to be able to catch you out if you spin him stories about Hamish! Laughing

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

message sent Cool

Quote:
You Chuck Nicholas,

I am one of Hamish's Associates, I have tracked you down along with other people we are going to pay you a little visit. Your house will overflow with your blood for your insults against his wife Alicia. Hamish does not like you insulting his family, we will rip your ribs from your body and twist your arms till they brake and snap, you will pay dearly. Your blood will feed the demons of hell and your limbs will be chewed to bits by ravenous dogs.

Enjoy your life while you still can.

Jones

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg

Last edited by Reaper on Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

perhaps i'll tell him i'm hamish's mistress and that i'm jealous of your character and work something out from there... my guess is that he wont reply though.
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mention the fabulous diamonds Hamish gave you - that'll get his attention!

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, i just spun a ridiculous tale about diamonds and safety deposit boxes and foreign business partners.

with any luck, he will be helping me rip off alicia so that her husband thinks she stole from him and will leave her for good, stupid bitch, then i can have hamish all to myself and be rich too.

man... i need a vacation.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Chief of Security for Mr. Hamish just sent him a warning e-mail that it looks like Hamish is on to him and sending the boys out to get him so he needs to change his name and move if he wants to live!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him this

Quote:
I know what you have done. I will pay you a visit.

Cool

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I got this message back:

Quote:
The EFCC
http://www.efccnigeria.org/index.php

ATTEN:

I AM HAMEED YUSSUF, THE PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER OF THE ECONOMIC & CRIMES COMMISSION NIGERIA.
WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT RECENTLY OUR COMMISSION IN CONJUCTION WITH THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE HAVE RECEIVE YOUR EMAILS ATTENTING TO KILL OUR CITIZEN MR CHUKA NICHOLAS AND I WISH TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT WE ARE NOW BEEN ORDERED TO BE INSEARCHING OF YOU PEOPLE AND WE HAVE ALL YOUR DETAILS FROM THE ONE YOU WANT TO KILL BOTH YOUR PERSONAL ADDRESS IN UK AND YOUR WIFE ADDRESS TOO INCLUDING YOUR CONTACT NUMBER'S SO IF YOU THINK YOU CAN TRAVEL FROM YOUR ADDRESS TO ANOTHER YOUR FREE OKEY,

BYE.

HAMEED YUSSUF.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent another with a different address

Quote:
Man, you have really screwed up. We will decide what to do with you. You will see us around. BTW, Do you like goats?

Razz

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Hekate - check your PMs. we have progress with the mistress, good progress.
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent a simple note:

I wrote:
I work for Hamish

I'll see you soon.

You know why.
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him a little mail............

Quote:
I am a blood relative of Hamish. He has confided in me what you have
been doing with his wife. Prepare to die. I already know where you
live. I will see you in three days. Don't bother to relocate. You are
being watched. Prepare to meet your maker. My advise is to get your
affairs in order. How does it feel to be a dead man?
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm firing up my Irish mob character just for this one since you guys are obviously Italian right? I'm thinking about getting a safari out of him for his "safety" as Hamish and I are mortal enemies. Where is he located out of? I'll find a nice little town for him about 200-300 miles away if I can. Laughing What do you think? Want me to get him on safari and in the end tell him you've been lied to expect some thugs within a few minutes of your location and don't head back to your home town "x" as we've got that city crawling with our guys. Twisted Evil
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys

I sent the lad a message with a proposal to rip off the original character (alicia)... it was long winded so i won't repost it here.

but the gist of it is that he wants to help me steal her funds and smuggle them out of the country.

Can i respectfully request that no more messages be sent to him from Hamish's henchmen just for the moment until I have worked out with Hekate and my mentor what step to take next.

otherwise the lad might get spooked and drop me.

Cheers in advance!

Red
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought the same thing a minute ago.

I will hold off. Smile

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I was just thinking. Is there anyway you can get his email to the K1ng P1n character, ya know one of the assassin scams several of us are baiting right now. Just a thought, I think it would be funny....

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

chuka should be receiving mail soon, I have just put his name on the wall and damned him to hell

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<drmkhoza@unionplus>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well folks, you will be terrified to hear this:

Chucky boy said
Quote:
ust to inform you that i have suited you and your friends in court and i am coming to uk soon for the jug.also bear ir in mind that you are in trouble and your friends.

AND

Quote:
hamish,i have read and forwarded all the emails from your friends to the nigeria government and also your home address in Uk.i wanna keep you inform that am now in southafrica i travled last week for my business and the State Government is insearching of you and your friends.goodluck

His arse is still firmly parked in Nigeria, according to his IP! Laughing

So many thanks for all your emails! Twisted Evil Red and I are now looking at ways to twist the knife a litle deeper, so we'd like to issue a 'keep off' on Chucks for the moment, if you don't mind. Laughing

I got the Hameed Yussuf email as well - same originating IP as all Chucky's emails... Laughing

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic