SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Short-lived bait with Maria Beshir

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
NAveryW
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was having fun with this one, hoping I could continue to drive her insane over a noun/verb misunderstanding, but Yahoo shut down her account. I got it from the Surplus forum, so it's possible another baiter shut the account down. Anyway, here it is.

Maria wrote:
Miss Maria Beshir
(Beshir Family)
Rue 15 Paris Village
Abidjan Cote d Ivoire

I am writing this letter in confidence believing that if it is the wish of God for you to help me and my family, God almighty will bless and reward you aboundantly and you would never regreat this.

I am a female student from University of Abidjan, Cocody campus. I am 19yrs old. I'did like any person who can be caring, loving and home oriented.I will love to have a long-term relationship with you and to know more about you. I would like to build up a solid foundation with you in time coming if you can be able to help me in this transaction.

Well, my father died earlier two months ago. He was a kin (Traditonal King), which our town citizens titled him over sixteen years before his death.I was a princess to him and I am the only person who can take care of his wealth now because my junior brother is still young and my motheris not literate enough to know all my father's wealth.He left the sum of USD 7,500, 000.00 dollars (Seven Million, Five Hundred a Thousand US Dollars) in a local bank here in my country .This money was annually paid into my late fathers account from Shell petroleum development company (S.P.D.C) and chevron oil company operating in our locality for the compensation of youth and community development in our jurisdiction.
I don't know how and what I will do to invest this money somewhere in abroad, so that my father's kindred will not take over what belongs to my father and our family, which they were planning to do without my present because I am a female as stated by our culture in the town.Now, I urgently need your humble assistance to TRANSFER this money from the local bank into your account . I strongly believe that by the grace of God, you will help me invest this money wisely.

I am ready to offer 10% of the total amount to you if you help us in this transaction and another 10% interest of Annual After Income to you, for handling this transaction for us, which you will strongly have absolute control over.If you can handle this project sincerely and also willing to assist me in transfering this fund,
kindly reach me.
email:[email protected]
Please, note that this transaction is 100% is free and I hope to commence the
transaction as quick as possible.
Miss Maria Beshir

I wrote:
I'll be willing to help you, as long as this transaction is 100% free, which you claim it is. However, I'm curious as to why you would like to have a long-term relationship with me. I am already married and you are only 19 years old. Also, we are in different countries.

Sincerely,
Don Hertzfeldt

Maria wrote:
Dear Hertzfeldt ,

Thank you for your prompt response to my mail.I pray God should in his infinity understanding make you understand my purpose of calling you to assist me invest this fund in your country. to help me in this transfer.

As I wrote to you earlier,My father, while he was yet alive deposited the sum of US$ 7.5m in a bank here in Abidjan Cote d'ivoire, the funds was declared to the bank as belonging to a foreign partner.He made the declaration for security reasons as he had now foreign partner in mind when he deposited the funds in the bank. I have recently approached the bank for the withdrawal of the money in my capacity as his daughter of, but was i told that the rightful person to ask or demand for the transfer of the funds is the foreign partner to my late father, on whose behalf the funds was deposited.
Meanwhile, when my late father deposited the funds in the bank, he did not give the name or gender of his foreign partner on whose behalf he was depositing the funds so any body can stand as the foreign partner provided I am the one that presents the person to the bank in my capacity of being the heir to the depositor.

Therefore, I am asking that you should assist for us to work together, by taking you as the foreign partner to my late father for the transfer of the funds to your nominated bank account in your country for future investment.

If you are interested to assist me in this transaction as you said ealler, I request that you immediately forward to me your .FULL CONTACT ADDRESS , PHONE AND FAX numbers which I will submit to the bank , presenting you as the said foreign partner to my late father on whose behalf the funds was deposited. So that the bank will transfer the money to you as the foreign partner to my late father.
I shall be willing to compensate you with 20% of the total sum if you agree to assist me in transferring this fund to your country.

Please, the confidentiality of this transaction matters a lot. Waiting for your soonest response

Yours friendly
From Miss Maria Beshir

I wrote:
Alright, but I am somewhat wary of giving out my contact information over the interweb. Can you offer any proof or evidence of who you are or who your father was? I understand the importance of the situation, and I don't want to get scammed. Also, I do not own a fax machine, but I do own a computer and a printer, so if there are any documents you wish to send me, you can send them to me through e-mail and I can print them out.

-Don Hertzfeldt

Maria wrote:
Dear Don,

First of all thanks for your mail.please kindly find the deposit receipt below, and send me your contact information it we enable me submit to the bank as the benfiary of my late father.

Miss Maria Beshir

She attached a receipt, which DIDN'T HAVE HER NAME OR ANY OF THE NAMES SHE MENTIONED ON IT.

I wrote:
Thank you for this. You want me to deposit this receipt and send you my contact information? Where should I deposit this receipt? In my bank account?

Maria wrote:
Dear Don,

Thanks for your mail this morning ,deposit slip mine a prove to you please send me your contact details it we enable me submit to the bank,

hoping to hereing from you.
Miss Maria Beshir

I wrote:
I'm sorry, I'm not sure what "deposit slip mine a prove to you" means. I understand English is not your first language, but that sentence just doesn't make much sense. I get it that you want me to deposit that slip, but WHERE do you want me to deposit that slip? Do you want me to deposit it in a mine? How would I do that, and even if I did, what good would it do?

Confusedly,
Don Hertzfeldt

After that point, Yahoo shut Maria down. I wish she could have read my last e-mail to her, but ah well.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic