SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Paris Hilton...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fat Old Catt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I'd vote Judge Sauer for Supreme Court any day.

I vote that as soon as Paris gets out, someone kidnaps her, hands her a bottle of vodka, puts her behind the wheel of a Corvair, and sends her up a windy road on the side of a cliff in the badlands, and let natural selection occur. Twisted Evil

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if the various officials in LA are actually baiting her. I mean, this really looks like what Jojobean has put Kevin through, doesn't it? Raise her hopes with an early release, only to dash them with the order to go to court, then it's OK if she calls in to court, then she gets picked up by the cops?

I think YeaWhatever is behind the whole thing.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Krona

I wish that I were and had that sort of influence. I'd have her locked up forever.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Mad4Maya
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I think YeaWhatever is behind the whole thing

Is this what YW has been advertising on his new avatar?

I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk to both parties...Th0mps0n Br0wn
pony pony pony
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel sorry for her a little, living her life in a media circus, she still deserves jail time though

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gnasher wrote:
Slightly OT - any Brits here remember the infamous Ernest Saunders (ex Guinness director) who got out of jail because he had incurable Alzheimers and staged a miraculous 'recovery' as soon as he got home again?

Yes, I remember him. Ford Open Prison became the British version of Lourdes and saw the great unwashed going there to be cured. It did sod all for my arthritis. Bloody typical.

Back to the topic. I feel so empty now that Paris has gone back inside. My life is so empty and dull without her shining example. Rolling Eyes

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She's responsible for her own situation, just like the rest of us. But I understand what you mean, @FI. From the little I gather of this, she's been brought up in a life of complete entitlement. I have avoided the "news" of this like the plague, but I did hear a snippet of her mom blaming the prosecutors, etc. There are plenty of rich folk who've successfully navigated life without the trouble Princess Paris has had - it seems apparent from the little I've heard of this that she has never had any sort of concept of personal responsibility hammered in to her. She's responsible for the choices she's made, but she doesn't seem to recognize that - it doesn't appear that she's been given the tools to handle the entitled situation in which she's found herself. That's unfortunate.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Report of Court Proceedings wrote:
The judge interrupted several times to say that he had received a call last Wednesday from an undersheriff informing him that Hilton had a medical condition and that he would submit papers to the judge to consider. He said the papers never arrived.

Every few minutes, the judge would interrupt proceedings and state the time on the clock and note that the papers still had not arrived.

He also noted that he had heard that a private psychiatrist visited Hilton in jail and he wondered if that person played a role in deciding her medical needs.

I think the moral of the story is: Never get a Judge pissed off!

BTW - Nice to see the desired outcome after the farcical Circus to date. The LA Sheriff's Department sure has some egg on their face.
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I understand that Paris refused to wear the prison issue clothes when she went in the first time. The exchange with the prison authorities probably went like this:

Quote:
Prison officer: Here's your clothes, change into them please.

Paris: WHAT!!! Orange!!!! Orange makes me look soooo washed out, and it just clashes with the colour of the walls. And orange is soo 90s, I wouldn't be caught dead in orange.

Prison officer (to herself): That could be arranged.

Paris: And where is the handbag, where am I going to keep my cell phone ...

Prison officer: There is no phone in the cell Madam. Oh, you mean your mobile phone, you won't be allowed a mobile phone.

Paris: No mobile phone?????? Oh I'm so like having a mental breakdown, call my lawyers.

Prison Officials: Oh get her outta here, put an ankle clamp on her and send her home!!!!!

But she's back in prison now, right on Judge!!!!

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@FI You do realize that she has an older sister that is rarely in the news. The news media surrounding her is her own doing. Every news reporter that thinks this should be reported as real news is retarded. The whole celeb news media circus in america as of lately is getting way out of hand and making all americans look like total chodes.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If she has a cell-mate, could that person get out on the grounds that being locked up with her 23 hours a day constitutes cruel and unusual punishment?

Purple Flower
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THIS MADE ME LAUGH especially the person off screen's reaction and everyone's reaction to him Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Come on wayne - fess up. That's you holding a Paris Panties banner isn't it. Release the doves!!!

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The LA County Sheriff is saying the He and His Department are the victims in this circus... Shocked

He said that Paris is a political football (American style) which may be kind of true... Laughing (She has been around quite a bit.)

AND

With "new" math, less than 30 hours in lock up is now credited as 5 friggin' days... Mad

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She'l make up some other excuse to get out in the next few days I reckon..

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I did it, they would put me under the jail. Sad

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I think the moral of the story is: Never get a Judge pissed off!
I think the real lesson is "Don't drink and drive"

Anyone who feels sorry, remember she pays for her mistakes for 20 days, has a nice rest with no stress and reporters following her and goes home to a life where she will throw away in one week the amount of money you will not earn in your whole life. And she will become more popular and make more money for an appearance. And maybe there is an slim to none chance that she will think twice before driving drunk again and may save someone's life.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Banner :"JESUS TO SAVE YOU NOW". I just hope God has the power to veto. Twisted Evil

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't love Paris. I don't hate her. She doesn't effect my life in any way.

However I am embarrassed to be an american tonight because I was watching the news and her story topped the story about a change of Army Generals involved in Iraq.

We as americans need to take a very serious look at our priorities.

So,,, if,, she,, weighs more than a duck............
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Amen to that brother.

YeaWhatever wrote:
After thinking about this for a bit, I think that her parents belong in prison too for producing the skidmark on the underpants of society. Lock them all up!

Inbreeding at it's finest ey?
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DrWho wrote:
I think the real lesson is "Don't drink and drive"

Agreed 100% DrWho, but I was more referring to this recent episode - rather than the reason she got sent to the can in the first place.

It's easy to forget that there are very good reasons for these laws. She should consider herself lucky that she didn't cause a tragedy.

Hopefully she now has some meaningful time to reflect on that, but with an IQ to match her shoe size - I agree that this is unlikely.
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The stupid thing here is that if she had kept her mouth shut in public, showed up for court on time, given the judge some respect, and simply admitted that she screwed up; the whole thing would have come to nothing at all. It was her very public temper-tantrum that landed her in jail. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still mystified as to why said "person" chose to drive whilst her driver's license was suspended. Particularly when she can afford chauffeur drivers and fancy cars Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Drink Drive. Bloody Idiot.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic