SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

death

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
williamCooper
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I run all my baiting from an gmail account. I have only been doing it for about 3 weeks. Past week I have recieved 3 emails with death threats unless I pay them off. Looks like the typical scam emails but I am new to this. I deleated the emails so my wife wouldnt see them if she was ever reading over my shoulder and such. Is this a new ploy by the scammers? I havent seen anything about this in the forum. All 3 of the emails are coming from email accounts that end in .yahoo.com and are not involved in any active baits I have going. Someone put my mind at ease and tell me this is another of their mass mailings. The emails are pretty grafic about what they will do to me and my family. even though I am sure they are not real it is disturbing to read such stuff. Sad
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They cannot find you unless you provided them with real details. The gmail account hides your IP address.

Death threats are considered quite an accomplishment around here. Congratulations.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry mate, you are right it's another cash scam.

Being discussed here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=111156&highlight=

Here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=113391

And a few other places.

Glad you brought it up though, just shows that it is really on the increase again.

Lots and lots of our fine members are baiting this turd now. Very Happy

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
williamCooper
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=113391 , yep thats the one, glad to hear some of you more experianced guys are taking him on. Thanks for putting my mind at ease.
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You had three? We've only seen two here lately?

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You lucky so and so. I have been baiting for years and only had two death threats. What's your secret?

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't panic WC. The death threat scam has been doing the rounds in various formats for at least the past 6 months. You're in no more danger from your lad as you would be from a love scammer or a lottery mugu.

Just treat the lad as you would any other scammer and have fun with him.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he means the death threat scam (i.e. pay me or die) rather than the angry mugu death threat (e.g. u furkin basterd I curse you for seven generations oooooooooooooooooooooooooo).

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
Old Master
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not really "baiting" right now, I'm too new and inexperienced...I'm just messing around. But I did receive this same e-mail from him.

After a couple of brief "...are you sure you have the right guy" e-mails, I told him I KNEW it was my ex-wife that hired him. I offered him double the money if he would kill her rather than me, but I insisted that he TORTURE her for a couple of hours first, Twisted Evil and offered a huge bonus.

He stopped e-mailing me...haven't heard from him. I e-mailed him a couple of times, but no luck. Guess he has no heart for torture. Very Happy
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They don't work weekends. They go to church, etc. Will probably reappear during the week expecting payments in advance, which naturally, you will be making.

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
depth1200
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

here's an article about the death threat scam

http://www.fbi.gov/page2/jan07/threat_scam011507.htm
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic