SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Death threat scam - K1ng p1n

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried straight baiting this character, but all he sends me are his little scripts much like it appears that many of you have received, so I sent him this little slap:

Quote:
Dear King Pin,

You have misunderstood me, you fool. My wife isn't frightened that I will be killed. She simply doesn't like to see people get hurt and remembers what happened the last time some asshole threatened me like this.

When I was finished giving that person the beating of his life (that he deserved, by the way), he wound up having to pick up all of his teeth off of the ground, have my size ten shoe surgically removed from his ass and have his dick re-attached after I ripped the damned thing off and shoved it down his fucking MUGU throat.

If you think I'm kidding then you just try carrying out your puny threat and you will find out just how little a boy you really are. Be prepared, however, to get the shitkicking you deserve. I have little tolerance for little faggots who try to act real tough.

Have a nice day,

HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I see this lad is busy making lots of new friends.

Picked up this same scumbag in one of my catcher accounts ( a young lady).

Her brother (ex SAS) currently running a band of mercenaries has emailed him to warn him off.

As expected he stayed on script.

So lets see how tough he really is Laughing
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He came back to me with his tough talk that I will die, so I told him that he is a waste of my valuable time and that I will let my wife beat him up instead.

JREH

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have him somewhat off script, he is asking me for the bank account I sent my "payment" too and the receipt. I have him in a holding pattern by telling him I have to go back to the bank to get the receipt, but I am wondering why he needs this since I got the information from him.

Now I need to come up with some good info to feed him. I am so wanting him to think he got his dolla chopped.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would suggest everyone not going too far, yet. Before we hit photoshopping and weirdness stage with Croscross we killed more than 3 bank accounts off him over a period of more than a month. This hurts the mugu way more than confusing the hell out of him and making him think all his boxes get compromised.

I would urge everyone to have at least on straight bait running. For some quick fun you can always sidebait him from different addies. Don't make him lose faith.

We're trying to hurt this scumbag as much as possible, and we're in it together.

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can stall him on it Duralex, sorry about that, but he stopped responding to my straight bait. I guess i should have went with a new addy. Well it is the weekend and I doubt I will make it to my bank in time.....

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
housefly
Lad Vid Pimper

Location: thin at one end, fat in the middle, and thin again at the other end

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's dropped me with some rather fine copy and pasted threats. He doesn't seem very imaginative. Script, script, script. And I thought I was special..
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Everybody seems to have a different reply threat from him. He might just be working very hard at answering everybody individually.
Quote:
LISTEN TO ME, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET ANY SINGLE INFORMATION FROM ME UNTILL YOU COMIT US WITH SOME THING BUT IF YOU BOUBT THIS, I WILL ORDER MY BOYS TO SHOW YOU SOME INFORMATION BUT I KNOW THAT YOU WILL NOT BE ALIVE TO TELL THE STORY.

I ARE RAEDY FOR THIS HELP OR SHOULD WE CARRY ON WITH OUR JOB?
...From 61.136.62.74: Tianjin in China.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has boys everywhere. I forgot where he said to send the money. Very Happy

Quote:
I HAVE TOLD YOU NOT TO BE WORRIED THAT I WILL TELL YOU EVERY THING ABOUT MY CLIENT AND HOW HE WANTS YOU DEAD AND I HAVE IT ON VIDEO TAPE WHICH I WILL SEND TO YOU.

LISTEN, I HAVE BOYS IN SPAIN, UK, U.S.A, INDIA, CHINA, AND MANY OTHER EUROPE CONTRIES OK.

I ONLY WANT YOU TO SEND THE MONEY TO THEM BECAUSE OF SOME SECURITY REASONS AND YOU HAVE TO BE FAST BEFORE MY BOYS HERE BECAME ANGRY WITH YOU AND DO SOME THING THAT YOU WILL NOT LIVE TO TELL.

--�����Ҳ������!
--http://sms.eyou.com
--���Ƕ����塢�������...�������ʶ���

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you all received this one by now:

ACCOUNT NUMBER : 2077 0091 8816 0124 1720
BANK NAME: BANCAJA
ACCOUNT NAME:ALLEN ROBERTSON DARLINTON
CODIGO IBAN: IBAN ES63 2077 0091 8816 0124 1720
SWIFT CODE : CVALESVVXXX
BANK ADDRESS:54 AVD. GENERAL AVILES 46015 , VALENCIA-SPAIN.

Bank account #1 goes byebye!

Oh and this
Quote:
LISTEN, I HAVE BOYS IN SPAIN, UK, U.S.A, INDIA, CHINA, AND MANY OTHER EUROPE CONTRIES OK.

sounds very "nigerian" to me. I'd be suprised if this lad was actually in china.

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know how I upset him. I didn't make any threats or refuse to pay him.

Perhaps it was my syntax critique, and fault finding of his grammar and spelling, with some complaints about his faulty punctuation - and the suggestion that he must be sub-normal and should seek remedial education before he tries anything so ambitious as independent action without supervision. I didn't tell him what was wrong. I just complained that his writing style made his intent unintelligible.

It seems he finds my verbal barbs far more painful than any bullets he can fire. I think I better perform an about turn and give him a mocking adulation of his awesome skill and throw myself on his mercy. Very Happy

Quote:
FOR BEING INGRATE AND STUPID, WE WILL KILL YOU AND AMKE YOUR LOVE ONES SURFER.

I WANTED TO HELP YOU BUT I HAVE SEEN THE REASON WHY MY CLIENT WANTS YOU DEAD BY ALL MEANS AND I WILL MAKE MY CLIENT DREAM COME TRUE.

GOOD BYE AND R.I.P

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His boys are going to sing for me.

Quote:
I WILL TELL MY BOYS TO SHOW YOU SOME SINGS SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW THAT THIS IS REAL BUT I AM AFRIAD THAT YOU WILL NOT BE ALIVE TO TELL THE STORY.

R.I.P

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hes a bit boring really..

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got something a little different from him today -

Quote:
The report about you here from my boys says that you are they roaming arount the street wthout making any plan to send the money that we asked you to send to my boys.

Listen to me stop fooling your self because I will tell my boys to shoot you because of all this if you don't change and use western union money transfer and send the money to the address and Name that I sent to you and get back to me with the scanned copies of the payment slip.

My boys said that you did not go to any bank to transfer the money and they asked me if I could allow the to shoot you but I preeded on your behalf for them to give you more time.

Be fast about this.

That is funny because I was in bed asleep last night but who am I to argue. Well it is the weekend and it may take me awhile to get back to him.

pony Mortar x4
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him this:

Quote:
Are you gay? Coz u keep mentioning "the boys". Call me for an informal chat on (1)641262XXXX

I'll post if he calls!

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he sent me bank details.

I am sending them to alan.

pony Mortar x4
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With his usual unique style and aplomb, he told me to send money to one of his "boys" in Spain, but oddly enough, he didn't mention Western Union or give a bank account. So...
Quote:
Man, you have some real problems with the English language, don't you? You might do better in life if you get a real education and learn how to write in complete sentences, spell correctly, and use reasonable grammar. Then you could get a real job that pays well and you wouldn't have to be a small-time thug as you are now.

Anyway, OK, I need to protect my family, so I have mailed a check to the name and address you gave me. Please mail me back the receipt.
I wonder if the boys saw me put the check in the mail.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
M1d0r1
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He doesn't seem to know what he's doing for me - one minute its demanding cash and saving me and the next I'm "going to die."

Perhaps someone could offer to write his script for him ... he seems to be struggling.
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get the same thing. His IP keeps coming up from China, but the idea of a Chinese scammer sending out crap like this just doesn't fit.

I don't think he's using the standard scripted e-mail bodies, but I do think he's cutting and pasting sentences from a script. Too many of his posts are way too similar to others.

I did, however, get him to apologize for "shouting" at me in caps. He didn't stop doing it of course, but he did say he was sorry. I took it with a grain of salt because he still threatened me with death and surfing. For an international assassin, he's actually rather polite!
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has he yet given anyone a Bank Account?? I got one off him and sent it off to Alan a few minutes ago. The account is in the name of a woman.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
M1d0r1
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Full requote of previous post deleted. It's there ^^^^

Yes, we've had at least two accounts from him.
Please see post of 7th June if its the same one.

Duralex seems to have had a different one the next day.
DarkKnight
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm also at the WU transfer stage. Still playing it straight but now I guess it's time for some unopenable attachment madness !

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes I got him a lovely 10MB junk file Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
housefly
Lad Vid Pimper

Location: thin at one end, fat in the middle, and thin again at the other end

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is at it again

Quote:
FOR BEING INGRATE AND STUPID, I WILL KILL YOU AND MAKE YOU LOVE ONES SURFER AS MY CLIENT WHISH. I WANTED TO HELP YOU WHOUT KNOWING THAT YOU WILL BE THIS INGRATE.
JUST WAIT FOR US AND
R.I.P

Would have been nice to use in my tag but he is so last week.
stevie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks cut and paste:

Quote:
GO NOW AND SEND THE SUM OF $2,500 EACH TO MY BOYS IN SPAIN USEING WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER SINCE I CAN NOT GO OUT HERE TO PULL MONEY OR DISCLOSE MY ADDRESS TO ANY BODY HERE DO TO SOME SECURITY REASONS.

GO NOW AND SEND THE MONEY TO THIS NAMES BELLOW AND GET BACK TO ME WITH THE SCANNED COPIES OF THE PAYMENT SLIP.

1) xxxxxx
ADDRESS: xxxxxx
MADRID SPAIN.

AND

2) xxxxxx
ADDRESS: xxxxxx
MADRID SPAIN

LISTAEN TO ME, THIS MONEY THAT I AM ASKING YOU TO PAY IS NOTHING TO COMPIRE WITH WHAT MY CLIENT PAID ME TO KILL YOU BUT I AM JUST DOING THIS FOR THE SAKE OF HELP.

GET BACK TO ME NOW AND DO NOT GO CONTRARY TO ANY OF THE RULES IN OUR FIRST MAIL BECAUSE MY BOYS ARE WATCHING YOU AND IF YOU DO YOU WILL PUSH THEM TO DO IT.

So they are watching me in Spain? They must have some powerful telescope or something.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic