SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This Guy gets annoyed easily !

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
MR. CHRIST LOVE,

I GUESS YOU SHOULD STOP SENDING MAIL TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS,BECCAUSE I DONT SEE ANY REASON YOU KEEP SENDING MAILS THAT HAS NO MEANING. YOU SENT AN EMPTY EMAIL TO ME WITH NOTHING WRITEN ON IT,WHY. I THOUGHT YOU ALREADY SAID YOU DONT HAVE ANY FILE HERE WITH US,THEN WHY DO YOU STILL KEEP WRITING ME. I'M PLEADING YOU TO STOP PLAYING GAMES WITH US,CAUSED WE'RE NOT RESPONDING TO UNKNOW PEOPLE,WE ONLY ATTEND TO THE CONTRACTORS WHO HAS THEIR CONTARCT PAYMENT BEFORE MY TABLE HERE. IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO OFFER TO US,WE ADVISE YOU TO STOP WRITING TO THIS VERY EMAIL,OK. SORRY IF THIS SOUNDS RUDE.

THANKS FOR THE UNDERSTANDING.

REGARDS,
SEN.DONGO ALI
DEPUTY GOVERNOR.(CBN).

Please do not send an empty email to: [email protected]
That would sound rude. And I don't want this group of fine upstanding Eaters to get a reputation as being "Rude" !
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slap him and tell him that the other guy who offered you $12mil didn't complain about your "ID" Laughing
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're doing a super job there Herb by the sounds of things.

I will email your chap tonight. There may be some content. There may not.

I hope I don't come across as rude.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you see this as only the start of a long and fruitful relationship - that should make him suicidal. Laughing

He's pleading and begging - marvellous, and he seems positively eloquent compared to the ones I usually get, so if you keep sandpapering his nerve endings you have the possibility of some good sig lines.

Ask him if he thinks Donald Trump had if it easy starting up Microsoft Evil or Very Mad Doesn't he want the name Ali Bongo (BWAAAA HA HA) to stand alongside those of Bill Murray and Cartman ? Is he a business man or not ?

Tell him about all the incredible (and unbelievable) problems you have conquered in your rise to the top. Then slowly start all over again. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Lord Nelson
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Following your instructions I didn't send an empty email. I sent a passport.jpg
with two guys erm, well, erm you know ...

LN

"FUCK Y " click. - skype hangup call #250 to Ranti Smile

My late father was among the few blacks-Zimbabwe rich farmers murdered in cold blood by the KILLER SQUERDS

Michael you jumped in to my life and destroyed it.

fuck to you and you Bush sheet

LOOK THE INSULT FROM YOU IS GETTING OUT OF HAND
tobe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I did't sent a blank page . Just a blank mp3

Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

just sent him a string of mixed characters Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just went with a blank email entitled "Your Proposal"

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Made him an offer he can't refuse. See if he abuses my character

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
JackintheBox
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't want to annoy him so I haven't sent him a blank email - he's getting a copy of my passport which he requested (he DID request it, didn't he?!).

Unfortunately I haven't yet realised that my scanner is broken and that all he will get is junk Twisted Evil

Oh well...!
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope he likes latin music.

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent him a slab of text about Nazi flying saucers, which I hope he finds to be of interest.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a masterpiece of drivel in mind when I sent him e-mails from all 5 of my baiting accounts, but unfortunately, I forgot to attach them so I guess he gets 5 more blank e-mails. Twisted Evil
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I emailed him telling him I have his money in hand awaiting his orders-30 times Twisted Evil

pony
morbiczer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another empty email not sent.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him an email with a blank message and blank title I got this back
Quote:
I cant find anything in here, i think you should write something better,ok

So I immediately respond with
Quote:
What the f*ck are you talking about? Are you some retarded goat f*cker? Why dont you just answer my f*cking questions so I can send the money to you. If you don't answer my questions there is no way I am sending the 24,000 us dollars like we agreed. You are starting to try my patience. I think an apology is neccessary.

Waiting for response now.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Headstock
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent an email to him asking for further instructions.

Quote:
I'm still waiting to find out what you want me to do. I have the girl and she's confessed to where she stashed the money. What am I to do with it now?

I'm curious to see what happens, if anything.
bendum_dover
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him an E-Mail warning him about the "New" E-Mail Virus that is spreading globally erasing E-Mail messages and leaving only blank pages behind. Laughing
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Bendum: YES!!! Great idea.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

heh he mails me back
Quote:
What question are you talking about here, and i am very sorry if i had offended you in any ways, But remember that i really need this money to be sent down here for my new contract payment before the week runs out.
I have to obtain the transaction before i leave here for other business as well, and the Attoney incharge the transaction has been making other contractors payment for them, Please you have to send me some amount out of the 24,000 even if you're not ready to send everything to me yet. Just make sure you go to any Western Union and send $5,000 to the Attoney Barrister @d3d@y0 infos below:

he called me brother too Twisted Evil I think I will talk about how we have been emailing for weeks now...

I can see him just thinking of how he just got handed a big pay day for someone else's work....

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4

Last edited by TheGreatOok on Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WTF? In response to my text about Red Army prisoner X who witnessed German tests of a disc-shaped craft, I get this:

Quote:

My Dear Brother,

I have been making an alternative plan to make sure you get your contract money, I have contacted Central bank and they have indicated readiness to transfer the money into your account in 24hrs without much delay.Considering what has happend to us previousely inwhich some one stole the money that is needed to offset the bills inwhich by now the money would have been with you.I have contacted the Director of the CBN they want you to contact them with all your banking particulars-info,drivers lincense and other relevant information.

Below is the contact person in the bank information,Contact them with all the information so that they migth be able to wire your money with much delay. Dont hesitate to get back to me incase they needed more information from you.

It's a shame that doesn't like being called "Brother"...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Headstock
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In response to my message above he immediately called me "Brother" gave me his Nigerian money transfer address. I think I may have to stick with what he wants me to do with the "girl" for a while...
KavinaMeliamne
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Empty email totally not sent.
DutchBaiter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now come on. Sending blank emails is just rude. I have sent him this:

Quote:
Dear Senator.

Below you find the information you requested, including the Western Union details. For maximum security I encrypted this message using the encryption tool you suggested.

Phasellus sodales. Etiam orci elit, tempor eu, egestas sit amet, luctus non, diam. Nulla gravida convallis sem. Aenean aliquet, risus nec lacinia tempus, dolor dolor lacinia purus, ut feugiat lectus sem vitae ante. Phasellus augue odio, faucibus vitae, tincidunt consequat, rhoncus vel, arcu. Praesent leo. Quisque massa. Praesent quis nisl ac enim ultrices tincidunt. Nulla facilisi. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Suspendisse pede. Phasellus suscipit odio. In enim turpis, volutpat eu, accumsan et, tristique at, tellus. Integer dictum dapibus sapien. <SNIP!>

Well.. to be honest: I truncated the quote a bit. The original mail is about 92,000 words long.

"i will ask my men to come over to you and shot you one or two bullets"
"It is worthy to note that people are unreliable these days and even derive joy in telling lies."
"as i believe that the boob job will never cost upto $7.5 Million usds"
"As I am presently in the Republic of England"
"i will tire your pant with the highest love on earth"

Cayman Islands Netherlands Mortar x7 Goat
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
tay
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

in reply to my blank email

Quote:
Thank you so much brother.

sen.dongo ali.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic