SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How many cloggies?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
spoilsport
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not sure if it is allowed to ask this, but how many cloggies are there in this forum? Just very curious and i cannot bait today because of JAP problems... Evil or Very Mad

PS: if i keep going at this rate I end up a posting whore... Embarassed
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why do you feel that you need JAP to be able to bait?

What email service are you using? If Gmail, Fastmail etc, then you don't need to hide behind JAP, not that you should worry to much about your IP anyway, most lads don't even know what one is, the exception might be if you are baiting vlad's, who are a lot more computer literate than lads, in which case, using gmail will mask your IP anyway.

I have been using Yahoo and Hotmail for all of my baiting for the last 3 years, never once has a lad mentioned IP's that are not hidden by either of those email service providors.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
spoilsport
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It falls in the category:"better safe than sorry". I read everywhere in the stickies and general tips that you should use email which strips the headers. I did a trace of my own IP, that showed only my city, but even then, I don't feel too sure. What about Vlads, they are smarter than lads?
Nigeria is further away from clogland than russia.

or am i just too paranoid? I am confused now... Shocked
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

spoilsport wrote:
or am i just too paranoid?

Whatever floats your boat. Very Happy

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A little too paranoid spoilsport Wink

Use gmail if you're concerned about your ip.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What's a cloggy?
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ A Dutch person

spoilsport wrote:
I did a trace of my own IP, that showed only my city, but even then, I don't feel too sure.

If you can trace your own IP, then you can't be using Gmail or similar IP stripping email service which baiters tend to use to hide their IP, what email service are you using for baiting?

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would say that there would be no need for a proxy for 99.9% of anything you would get up to in baiting, Spoilsport.

If you stick with gmail, fastmail, or hushmail and ensure that everything else with your bait (names, addy's, phone numbers, your wife's nickname, etc) has nothing to do with any real life details you'll be fine.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If this is still about cloggies, there are some around here. I'm one as well.

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
Subzero
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

3rd cloggie reporting for service ........... Netherlands
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[O/T]

Blimey, Duralex glasses, I haven't seen those since my school days. Each table in the school dining room would have a jug of water and six (6) Duralex glasses. I can almost smell the chlorinated water and harsh detergent, and feel the baked-on bits of mashed potato stuck to the glass now....

[/OT]

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
DutchBaiter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cloggie number 4 here. Well, my name here says it all, doesn't it?

"i will ask my men to come over to you and shot you one or two bullets"
"It is worthy to note that people are unreliable these days and even derive joy in telling lies."
"as i believe that the boob job will never cost upto $7.5 Million usds"
"As I am presently in the Republic of England"
"i will tire your pant with the highest love on earth"

Cayman Islands Netherlands Mortar x7 Goat
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
spoilsport
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@scampatroller: I use myway.com, I figured that gmail would be too obvious, that would probally scream:"BAITER!!" all over the internet. I like a head start. Twisted Evil

Good to know there are more cloggies on this forum. I've seen Americans, Englishmen (to the Scotsmen, Welsh etc. please excuse me for generalising) Australians, Argentinia, Russian, what else do we have?

Pretty international lot at least, " The sun will never set on the 419Eater Empire..." Very Happy

spoiler
Iwan Zukmiov
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mwaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Yuppus and here also a cloggie from the north of Noord Holland.

Oh and as far as using Gmail I can definately recommend using it and Scammers come to Gmail accounts as flies on a fresh pile of shit.

This morning I found out that I actually had my first dead threat scammer... If I was to pay him a sum like 20.000 Dollar he would leave me alone... Quite a pitty for him that I was really frustrated and that I let loose all my frustration on this guy and threw in some really heavy insults. I think I'm going to keep doing that to see how long it will take before he cannot longer take the digital abuse. Quite fun so far and a nice way to get rid of frustrations.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Come on, there must be more cloggies! Surprised

@iwan: I saw a good curse you could use in the tips area of the forum... Wink
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

spoilsport wrote:
... there must be more cloggies! ...

Yes, there are. They're just ashamed to admit it. Laughing Laughing
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

spoilsport wrote:
@scampatroller: I use myway.com, I figured that gmail would be too obvious, that would probally scream:"BAITER!!"

Some lads are suspicious of Gmail users and say that they are jokers, but not many do, using JAP can also be quite slow at times, and it also turns off when you think it is on, so you would send your own IP if that happened anyway. Don't forget you can also use www.fastmail.fm as well, lads don't really know that one, it also strips IP's like Gmail does.

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me me me me me.............. Very Happy Grouphug??? Of course all good Cloggies know that only Cloggies from below the rivers count Laughing Wink

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I've been waiting for that reply...... Laughing
spoilsport
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*hugs*

I have been born below the great rivers, does that count? Cool

so persephone gets wasted around february? Razz beers!
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^My only time when I escape to the north Laughing Practically because the entire north is in the south Confused

Back on topic though (although all things Dutch was the topic Confused ) Gmail is the way to go. Don't like it? Try hushmail or fastmail.fm

Hushmail will have a very limited storage capacity (unless you pay for it) and I simply could not get used to Fastmail. Give it a try Very Happy

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Iwan Zukmiov
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

persephone wrote:
Me me me me me.............. Very Happy Grouphug??? Of course all good Cloggies know that only Cloggies from below the rivers count Laughing Wink

And that is exactly the reason why they have the capitol of Holland in the north Laughing Laughing Laughing Land of the Hard workers and the tough drinkers..... Noord Holland guy and damn proud of it... That said... I love the south Cloggies as well.... Just not as hard as us Laughing Laughing Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've always wanted to ask do people from the Netherlands bristle (the same way as we Scots do when referred to as English ) if some one calls the whole country Holland?
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Nanny - What you aren't English?

Just kidding - My great grandmother was from Scotland.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Iwan Zukmiov
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ola Guys

@ Nanny Ogg
Love the name.. At the moment I'm reading Wyrd Sisters... I'm a big Pratchett fan.

I don't know how it is with the south but there are definately differences. Basically as we are one country the appropriate name would be the Netherlands. Which then again is divided in 12 provinces... some of them dating back a long time and all have had their separate histories. I live in the province of Noord Holland which is then again divded into 2 parts... Above the Canal and below the Canal Above the Canal you have West Friesland below the canal was what in the earlier days was called Holland. Nowadays it is not that apparent anymore but in the earlier days you were looking for a fight when you compared West Friesland with Holland.

Probably you have about the same in the rest of the Netherlands. But nowadays it is not that bad anymore. But yeah I'm a West Fries... and I'm proud of that too. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Iwan Zukmiov on Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic