SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Paris Hilton...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Had to read your post twice then Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ms Vacuous Head may learn some more useful skills too. 3 weeks of latrine scrubbing might help with the reformation process, especially if her head is used as the brush Twisted Evil

BTW, does anyone know if tubal ligations and vasectomies are performed in the big house? It's just a thought, perhaps <strike>some residents</strike> society might benefit in years to come Laughing

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\ Some people in Germany started out with sterilization, then got way too radical.

Someone explain to me why Paris is the second most hated woman in the USA?

I find blond and very rich quite attractive, somehow.

Noone should be immune from being thrown in the slammer though, even senior government officials.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Eugenics. Something for discussion elsewhere...

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roy
maybe you and I are just gold diggers, blond & rich, brunette & rich I don't care she can come play at my house anytime.
Quote:

She's blond & rich Smile

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder how much the newspapers will have to pay for that first picture of her in her prison clothes in her cell. Somebody's going to take that picture and sell it.

How much? >$100,000 or <$100,000 ??
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Her first prison uniform will be specially created for her by Karl Lagerfeld Rolling Eyes

Pretty Rose

pony
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Minds me of Zsa Zsa in her designer arrows outfit

Still in my first few baits. Couldn't get my head round how someone ( my character ) who had money could be so dumb as to screw up so many WU transfers and still have thousands to send to unknown people in foreign climes.
Then up popped Paris
ah, get it now.....
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

harrya wrote:

Quote:

She's blond & rich Smile

Personally, I dislike her for being a waste of space, not because she's blonde and rich. Though I suspect she can't be as dumb as she makes out, otherwise her family would have her locked up in a nice comfortable 'rest home'.

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Personally, I dislike her for being a waste of space

naaahh...come on...she really isn�t that MUCH of a waste of space, as skinny as she is Wink Laughing Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Laughing Laughing True - if she was ever caught by cannibals, they'd throw her back! Razz

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...and she's out after a mere 3 days banghead Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070607/ap_on_en_tv/paris_hilton

Quote:
was released from a Los Angeles County jail early Thursday because of an unspecified medical problem

It's called "thirst"

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
Some people in Germany started out with sterilization, then got way too radical.

can't you leave the old stories out of this?

Roycropper wrote:

there is a TV format called simple live in Germany and that makes her the 2nd most hated female in Germany (giving way only for Kiara Ohoven).

I find blond and very rich quite attractive, too. But it should at least contain some brain and not act like the village bike of the whole planet.

@llamedos
unspecified medical problem ... puke

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
was released from a Los Angeles County jail early Thursday because of an unspecified medical problem

Since when has a list of venereal diseases gotten people out of their jail time. Rolling Eyes

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So she gets to spend the rest of her jail term in a mansion?

I have a theory as to why Al Queda wants to kill all Americans. They have TVs that only get a couple of channels, MTV and VH1. And all they see is the stupid BS that has infected American pop-culture. Shows like the "Real World", "The Simple Life", "My Sweet 16", etc... and of course, a healthy dose of this snobby, spoiled-rotten, piece of shit, Paris Hilton.

If any of you out there reading this are members of Al Queda, please contact your local cable provider and see if you can't get a few more channels, hopefully, some of the worth-while ones. There is more to the US than Paris Hilton.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that is a great theory YW. I just wonder what legitimate people in Hollywood think about them, not that there are too many. But actors who are just normal people. It seems this entire younger generation of actors are attention whores and self-serving people. I look at them and just feel repulsed that there are indeed young people that hold them in high esteem. It shows what is to become of future generations I guess.

Also, before people begin to think that I am an old, grumpy man- I am only 24. Razz

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you like older women? Neutral

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojo,

So you are a young, grumpy man then?

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

coronalight wrote:
Do you like older women? Neutral

Actually, yes (for reasons that YW just pointed out). My wife is 7 years older.

Goat

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

llamedos wrote:
...and she's out after a mere 3 days

Actually, she gets credit for 5. She went in Sunday night and gets released on Thursday morning -- she has very savvy lawyers (goes without saying).

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@coronalight,

Thanks for the appreciation!

Not a big fan of those lawyers there... it seems there are two sets of laws. One for the rich, one for the rest.
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it fucking sucks that she was let out early and "has to spend the rest of her sentence at home". She only had 23 days in the first place! No non-celebrity would get off so light. Grrrr....

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are two rumors going around now as to the cause for early re-assignment:

1. She suffered from sort of stress-induced body rash which caused the prison officials to think twice about keeping her in lock-up given the already added pressure of housing a celebutante therein; and

2. It wasn't a physical but mental breakdown (i.e. the poor-little-rich-girl couldn't hack prison). It is also rumored that she did not have to undergo the standard cavity search upon entry (it was a more um, relaxed version).

Either way, don't blame the lawyers (they're paid to do the best job they can for their client -- mission accomplished). Blame the system of overcrowded prisons combined with celebrity (although what she's done to deserve the status is still unclear) worship inherent in the U.S. but particularly SoCal.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

I only said that to get a rise out of you Razor! I can understand that their job is to find and exploit the loopholes in our legal system. I know it is a systematic problem that sentences can be bought and sold.

Goat

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FiveForces wrote:
No non-celebrity would get off so light. Grrrr....

Paris Hilton a celebrity? And there's me thinking it was a hotel.

Allegedly, the prison guards painted all her cell bars to resemble penis's to make her feel at home. Her dentist is over the moon! Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic