SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is this guy the world's most gullible man?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
NAveryW
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...Or does he just not pay any attention to what I write? I responded to a letter in the Surplus section from a Jim Hopewell as follows:

I wrote:
Dear Mr. Jimothy Hopwell,

Thank you for your offer. However, I must ask, how did you find me? I am not an easy person to find. One time I played hide and seek with these other kids and they looked for hours and hours and couldn't find me. Eventually they gave up, but I didn't realize it, so I stayed in my hiding spot for over two days before a family of squirrels started gnawing on me and I figured I should leave. Needless to say, I was quite cramped when I got up.

I am probably willing to help you. However, I must know first that you are legitimate. Do you have any proof that you are who you say you are? I heard once that someone got involved with a lotto scam online. This person went to Nigeria to receive the lotto money that he won and ended up getting killed by a pack of twelve cyborg African river penguins that could shoot lasers out of their butts.

Sincerely,
Don Hertzfeldt

I didn't expect him to respond, as surely he wouldn't take someone who mentions cyborg African river penguins with butt lasers seriously, but he did.

Jim Hopewell wrote:
Dear Don,
Thanks for your reply to my email. I want to assure you that the business is legit. This is not the kind of lotto described in your male. All you have to do is to adher strictly to my advise so that we can pursue the claim together.

Kindly send the required information to me so that I can commence with the processing of the claim at once.As soon as I receive the required information I will call you on phone so that we can rub minds together on how to go about this transaction.

I am waiting for the information.

Jim.

Wow. He doesn't even bother to deny the existence of penguins in Africa. Surprised

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, there are penguins in Africa, although I somehow doubt that they can shoot lasers out of their butts Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
NAveryW
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Huh. I learned something today. Razz

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still, I loved this bit:
Quote:
I will call you on phone so that we can rub minds together on how to go about this transaction.

I think he wants to have phone sex with you. Laughing

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
NAveryW
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, he still refuses to answer how he found me. XD Look at this:

Quote:
Dear Don,

I would like to know why you are harping or insisting on knowing how I found you or that you are a very difficult person to find. I guess how I found you should be the least thing you can bother about in this transaction. Please send the required information if you are interested in the transaction. I really would not like to talk about how I found you again and I expect that you will respect that wish.

Jim..

(The truth is, he didn't find me; I responded to an e-mail from the Surplus forum.)

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I once asked a lad if xxxx had given me his details, then I proceeded to tell him that I never speak with xxxxxx etc etc, but he still wouldnt tell me that's where he got my details from. They seem to have a problem with this question, even if you make it easy for them.

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rub minds together -is that like mutual masturbation

pony
NAveryW
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh, I should slap him for making such a filthy suggestion.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic