SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Your favourite way to deal the punishment?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rotten_dead_cow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I personally like the "lawyer fee" scams the best!

My tactic is to be nice to the original contact scammer and abuse... Twisted Evil literally abuse!! the lawyer call him incompetent send him forms and blame the total lack of fee payment on him.

Meanwhile be helpful and obliging to the original "contact" Very Happy and play one off against the other even though often its the same lad.

It drives them nuts because they can't blame each other and if they agree to go to a new law firm the same thing starts all over!

Just wondering if anyone else has any "favourite" ways of dealing with the scamerati?
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have seen people make the two turn on each other (if indeed they are different mugus). That is good for results.

By the way, I love your username.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Jetman123
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Change your personality constantly, misreport facts, say that you said things you really didn't say. Basically just screw around with his mugu brain. Razz What I love is starting off the conversation as all holy-moley, praise Jesus etc, and then get REALLY abusive, then apologize and act depressed, then drunk, then stupid, then back to godly again, all in the space of ten or more messages. It confuses the hell out of them. Razz

Have a mugu you can't bait right now? Scammers pounding on your door demanding blood? Made a mistake and now even the two brain cells the scammer you're baiting has can identify that you're a baiter? No problem! Introducing the amazing SCAMBAIT-ROBO 3000! 3.6 GHZ SCU (scamming processor unit), Windows XP Scambaiter Edition, and much, much more! So call now, get your scambait-robo 3000! CALL 1800-MUG-UUSS TODAY!

.... I'm sorry. I didn't have anything else to put here.
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

rotten_dead_cow wrote:
dealing with the scamerati?

Gotta say, the term "scamerati" cracks me up Laughing Laughing
I think we need that one in the Eater lexicon Wink

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not my policy to verbally abuse my mugus, I mind f*ck the sh*t out of them...service w/ a smile. I will be issuing my 2nd b*tchslap ever sometime tomorrow, well it will be 2 parts b*tchslap 1 part guilt trip.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like to cuss them out up one side and down the other in all caps. Then I tell them my "pesky daughter" got into my computer, ask them to forward it back to Me, etc.

Another thing I do in check baits is to tell them "Only a SCAMMER would ask for a passport/DL/Bank info"
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not really punishment but I gave my address as 10 Downing St to a cheque mule once and said to make it out to PM Tony Blair because that was the head of my church..he said he posted it..I wonder if they got it..

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Foss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I find constant abuse the minute they start demanding money is fun. I point out that I am doing them the favour, and then rip into them telling them to be less demanding, use better manners etc.

Then I'll be nice to them again, until the money demands arise again.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love going after lawyers, especially if they don't know the difference between an invoice and a receipt. Depending on my persona, I either swear profusely or insult creatively.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with you Rotten Dead Cow..... That's my favourite modality too.

I butter the original lad up and tell him I think of him as a Brother.

At the same time I slap the hell out of the Barrister for not doing his job properly, for being too demading and pushy, and for failing to recieve my fees in a professional way.

Then I moan to the original lad about how hopeless the barrister is.

And he agrees! Rolling Eyes

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic