SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Caught?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chief2B wrote:
I think that there was an actual Police Officer who was a member here...

Shocked Is that allowed? Shocked

Wink

We actually have several members in various countries who know just a little bit about the law. I'm fairly sure that any baiter straying too close to the line will hear about it.

As for baiting in general, I really would like to see a mugu trying to explain to the police that his intended victim defrauded him by running him in circles and not sending the money
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'm a cops kid... so I can talk my way out of it. As for the rest of you all... sorry. Laughing
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I spoke with a couple of guys from the RCMP fraud office (the PhoneBusters guys) about this very thing. In most of the "free" world, it actually is technically illegal to...

- provide false documents or evidence for any reason, no matter how badly done or absurd they may be.
- impersonate an official from any actual organization or company
- reproduce a company's logo without their authorization, and
- contract a person or company to perform a service in consideration of payment when in fact you have no intention of paying for said service.

That said, they also pointed out that there are much larger "crimes" that rank higher on a LEO's priority list such as jaywalking, failure to mow your lawn, downloading music on the web, and driving with a crooked sticker on your licence plate. Since they do (or try to) go after the lads themselves, they would also need to have arrested every scammer they could find before they went after the "accomplices". In short, I'm not worried.

Shiver was dead right - they also gave me the standard safety speech. Then the one of them jokingly pointed out that I really need to get a life.
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Losst Jedi wrote:
Then the one of them jokingly pointed out that I really need to get a life.

165 more posts and you will be there Laughing Laughing

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka

Naked Mod pics!
star
cartmansucks
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chief2B wrote:
You know, when I first joined, I think that there was an actual Police Officer who was a member here...

We weren't allowed to touch it or speak to it, and it didn't move much but I'm sure it was alive because I've seen it post on occasion Wink

Mod comment: Are you sure? I thought this was pure speculation. Laughing TS

If it's not illegal, then why would it matter what your profession is? Maybe we should stop fretting and get baiting.
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the hand written books....could you actually advertise them on say Ebay?

If you ask a Lad to write out "War & Peace" by hand, then offer up a copy on Ebay, then YES...your ass would be grass for trying to re-sell copyright material.
So, outside of that, my Barrister. Ms Mercy Menstration of Menstration Chambers and Associates of Lagos, Nigeria says we are pretty safe in terms of international laws.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
ceegood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could argue it was entrapment if you eventually reported the lad to the police...but they would never bring charges

Waste infinite amounts of your lads' time - - Opens a loop of pop up boxes that is very difficult to get out of. It is not advised you open, just send the link to your lads. However, CTRL + ALT + DEL will get you out if you do click. Also, if you're lucky enough to use Firefox you can get out by entering 419 in the first input box that comes up! ... ably highlighted with the text "ERROR 419".

" Look i am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move." - Mr Ch3n Ji4ng after asking for $5000 from my ill character
rotten_dead_cow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To be honest I do send out a few forms with Western Union and Moneygram logos on them Confused and they are copyright. I would rather get sued for copyright infringement than let a scammer have an easy life!

Wonder if the line will be crossed when someone gets killed building a sandbag pyramid Very Happy or actually gets one scammer to kill another?
ceegood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Full requote of previous post deleted because we can all see it there ^^^^

Or for bringing their company into disrepute by promising money that isn't their Shocked Razz
castaway
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Renegade-Masterclass wrote:
Ask a lad for an ultra specific piece and pick a fault when it arrives.

I did exactly that. its fun when you find errors in the paintings. And my lad obviously signed in in blue marker.
cartmansucks
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are any of the moderators or is anybody else able to answer my previous question? Just interested as to why it was/is/could be a problem to have Law enforcement officers posting on here?

Shocked
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
It isn't a problem; we were just joking. Chief is an LEO. Laughing Laughing

Naked Mod pics!
star
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^...and I'm Santa Claus... at least to my kids

I guess I missed the line where we had to post our occupation... Shocked Shocked Laughing

[Its a joke people...] Cool

Yes I know on the profile page, it is listed as optional... Most give hints as to their occupation at one time or another.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

frankireland wrote:
The lads are not likely to make any formal police complaints are they? Wink

Not true. I know for a fact that several people here are on the FBI and Interpol "Most Wanted" lists when the lads reported us for being dishonest liars after one or two unfortunate misunderstandings during important business deals that fell through.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
cartmansucks
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SlayerFaith wrote:
^^^
It isn't a problem; we were just joking. Chief is an LEO. Laughing Laughing

Embarassed

And relax.... aaaaaaaaaa
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I'm in law enforcement.

It's not a problem. I don't bait in works time. Tis just a hobby of mine!

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Con Dom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you every one for you replies Laughing Some are very funny Very Happy

Umm... we have a couple going right now they are the lotto people and so far neither them nor us can actually read the attached documents Wink Took a few E-mails but it seems we have found the offending problem, that is because we work in dos Shocked Laughing Oh well I wonder how long we can drag this out.....

Oh by the way I have learn 't a great deal, maybe we might take on some thing more in the very near future Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic