SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My 1TVS failure

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a mugu on the leash who is too stupid to walk and chew gum at the same time.

He now has (by my latest count) seventeen hits on 1TVS. The grand total number of questions he has answered in those 17 visits??? Zero.

He must think that MCTN will miraculously materialize if he just keeps checking back every so often.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bruin I got one just like that going on. He's been logging in for days, probably over 20 times, and hasn't answered a single question. That happened to me on another bait too, and the lad seemed to be saying he couldn't answer questions. I'm wondering if some computers can log in but are unable to answer the questions, due to some technical limitation?

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lotto lad is having a similar problem. 9 visits so far, he got up to 12 questions on one visit, but that's a long way away from the 150 required. He keeps mailing me telling me not to send the money via 1TV5 - like that's going to happen Laughing . He also says he's answered all the questions and the MTCN isnt coming up Rolling Eyes

Seriously though, it really pisses off when they're being lazy. What the hell makes him think he deserves nearly �1000 for doing no work?

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am wondering if it might have something to do with cookie settings on the computer. Does anybody know if 1TVS requires one to accept cookies?

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could always test that yourself Bruin by turning off cookies on your computer and trying the site.
I have yet to try 1TVS, but i think i just got a lotto scam where i can use it.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen this happen once or twice but always made the assumption that the lad was particularly lazy. Once they find that they actually have to do something other than complain / whine / beg to get the MTCN, they saw "screw this", email you that it isn't working, and move on to the next maga in the inbox.

With that said, I believe that 1TV5 uses Javascript extensively, and it's entirely possible that some internet cafes have Javascript disabled in the browsers. In this case, I think that the customer support people at 1TV5 would be thrilled to offer some very helpful advice.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My latest lad logged in over 100 times in a few days. A huge percentage had zero answers, followed by a huge number with one question answered. Others had anywhere from a few to a hundred answers, and twice he made it though the full 300. I assume the first time he missed the MTCN, the second time he did get it because he complained vigorously that it had one digit too many. Laughing

I suspect that sometimes they question their friends about it and log in just to show the site and ask if other scammers have seen it. It's also possible that some gang members pass it along the chain. I had to set up a new transaction for the lad I just mentioned because there were too many logins from different IPs. Either he was sharing with other lads or kept trying different computers in one or more cafes. Whatever the reason for all those logins, the net result was a HUGE waste of his time...

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine logged in 12 times in one evening and answered 15 questions each time. (Generous of me I know).

Then I got this:

Quote:
Please my brother, I have done as you ask, but the MCTN number only flash 3 time. I only wish you could see this yourself. I am old and am find it hard to note the MCTN.

This despite the fact on his ID it said he's born in 1963.

I've changed the MCTN for security reasons and increased questions to 40. Let's see how he gets on.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
mike hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

1TV5 has a huge problem with IE 6+. The browser will not accept the script. Make your lads download Firefox.

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^

yup. the use uf IE7 on the lads side results exactly in that phenomenon. Ask your lad what browser he uses and tell him some cock and bull about his browser must have wrong setting so he shall try from another location. Chances are that there are no two internetcafes in ladland with recent software versions installed. Cool

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
jefflebowski
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Reverend Lad logged in a good few times and whined about it just as many times before he emailed 1TVS and was told to use firefox, then he answered all 167 questions in a row and then whined he wasnt quick enough to jot down the MTCN Laughing Laughing

As I've said before, I dont see where that becomes my problem.

"God will give you the strenght go get a taxi to the western union place" Reverend Joseph Omolede/Adeleke
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I am giving my mugus a choice: either get firefox or else tell me and I will cancel the transaction and send them cash via Parcel Direct.

Bruin

South Africa

housefly
Lad Vid Pimper

Location: thin at one end, fat in the middle, and thin again at the other end

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad has hit the site 32 times now and most of the time it is zero answers but with a couple minor efforts. So far he's answered 203 questions so it's below $2 per answer (He is after $400). I would really like to get it to less than a dollar before I give him a run with a new number. pip pip housefly
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lot of time you will get a lad trying to log on you will get a load of attempts to log on from the same IP with no questions answered and then later you will get a log on from another IP address as they try and find a PC that will support the programme.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic