SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone seen this payment option?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
AssassinSmithJackson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been continuously rebaiting the same lad for sometime now under numerous accounts and he has been a good source for extracting Bank Details from especially after Western Union payments are "denied." But my newest character seems to have received a new way of going about things. Instead of me giving bank details for a transfer, having the "UN of the UK" stopping and demanding Western Union payment for "Terrorist-Free Certificate" I get the following.

Code:
 I have made wide consultations on how to maneuver and get this transaction concluded successfully and I was lucky t o meet a friend of mine who is a financial expert and he strongly suggested that we should move the money in cash. According to him if the fund is moved in cash, it will not be trailed. He further told me that cash delivery is a means through which top African leaders and government officials move money out of Africa and Europe. Through this means, the cost of transfer is minimized greatly and the fund cannot be traces. If we transfer the money straight your account, it will be traceable and you will pay high cost of COT (cost of transfer). With the cash delivery, you will only need to go to Holland or Spain to open a transit account where you will deposit the money after collection of the fund from ADB. The ADB conveys consignment for ADB GOLD CARD CARRYING members.

If you buy the idea, tell me when you will be in Amsterdam, Holland or Madrid, Spain to receive the consignment which will be delivered from here to Holland or Spain as personal effects of yours. The delivery will be made through the ADB i.e. African Diplomatic Bureau organization which is the organization being used for confidential delivery of cash or ostentatious goods for ADB members.

Anyone seen this before?
macweasel
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well the African Diplomatic Bureau organization doesn't exist

maybe you'll just have to keep missing the plane to holland or there's an air strike or something.

tell him your passport has expired and it will take 3 weeks
macweasel
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

looks like he is asking you to launder money as well Shocked
DutchBaiter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you need some addresses in the Netherlands (a.k.a. Holland) where you can 'meet' just let me know and I'll make sure your lad will travel Smile

"i will ask my men to come over to you and shot you one or two bullets"
"It is worthy to note that people are unreliable these days and even derive joy in telling lies."
"as i believe that the boob job will never cost upto $7.5 Million usds"
"As I am presently in the Republic of England"
"i will tire your pant with the highest love on earth"

Cayman Islands Netherlands Mortar x7 Goat
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
Foss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or send him to covent garden in London, so we can all watch him on the webcam. that'd be great.
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my fav part Laughing
AssassinSmithJackson wrote:
Quote:
If you buy the idea, tell me when you will be in Amsterdam, Holland or Madrid, Spain to receive the consignment

I wish he'd said "If you buy this bullsh*t idea..." They do have people meet them to give them cash in person for the various fees so no that's not unheard of.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like he is a little piffed at having all his accounts shut down. Good work Thumbs up

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
AssassinSmithJackson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes it looks like I can have some real fun with him. But first I have some forms to fill out wrong just to kill sometime and some complaints about why he a Barrister from the UK cannot spell Signature(SINNATURE). Its kind of sad every character I used on him in the past complained about his terrible spelling on "legal" forms and yet he hasn't taken the time to fix it.
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@assassin You could always go to the bank yourself, get a bank certified check, and try mailing it to him using my new shipping service. It's new, but I'm sure if you give it a chance, it can deliver to the wrong address...

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ASJ Don't alert him to his horrible spelling, no need to help him improve to fool real victims. Just enjoy your giggles over it & perhaps post here so other can giggle with you. Laughing

Fife

Laughing

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
AssassinSmithJackson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yea didn't think of that. Of course every time I said something he said something along the lines the contract was made in haste and that spelling doesn't matter so if I have a problem correct it myself.

Though its really great being here and having fellow baiters willing to provide ideas and resources. Especially now that he has moved to new strategy. I will work on a plan to utilize them
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Foss wrote:
Or send him to covent garden in London, so we can all watch him on the webcam. that'd be great.

Ther chances are, the courier who is a Diplomat, doesn't have diplotmatic immunity for "London, Swiss or Belgium". Evidently Customs at Heathrow search everything even if it is under diplomatic immunity.

At least that's what one of my lads told me.
create
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
With the cash delivery, you will only need to go to Holland or Spain to open a transit account where you will deposit the money after collection of the fund from ADB. The ADB conveys consignment for ADB GOLD CARD CARRYING members.

My guess is that he wants you to pay to be a "ADB gold carrying member"
this might involve a dodgy website which can be shut down Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic