SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Hit Man" was paid to kill me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
With $20.000 you can probably buy Nigeria.

Laughing Good one McCool! That had me laughing good.
transparanoia
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally got him to stop internet yelling at me!

Sent him:
Quote:
Why are you so angry at me? First you said you wanted to spare my life, but now you just keep being angry and writing all in capital letters. It hurts my eyes and makes me sad.

Look at this from my point of view - I've got you telling me one thing, and this Marvin guy telling me another. Who is he, if he is not telling me the truth? How did he know about what we spoke of?

Please don't keep sending me angry emails, it really hurts my feelings.

I'd like it if we could be friends.

Reply:
Quote:
ok,
you make me very angry when you doupt me,i believe someone is tempered with my box,what i want you to do is to ignore his mail completely and he will stop writing,i will find a way to track him down and once i do,i will kill him for messing with me.

just pay me what i want and i will spare your life,but if you keep arguing with me,am sorry,you will leave me with no other option...........

you have wasted lots of my time,i may not have any other time to waste with you on this.

Time for some fake WU slips I think.
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this line, a classic, what it's all about. One smart guy!

Quote:
i may not have any other time to waste with you on this
tobe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm
41 Victoria Crescent. London
same address I'am supposed to send money to courier for lotto win.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He he he, I'm also in!

This is what I replied to the lad.
Quote:
Why??? WHY????

What have I done to deserve this? Is it a threat from Brettermeier?

Pls. go and tell Albert Brettermeier I don't have $30,000

Please leave me and my family alone.

Two days later the mugu is on the hook:
Quote:
STOP LAMENTING,I WILL HELP YOU IF YOU GIVE ME A RESON TO DO THAT,TELL ME,HOW MUCH CAN YOU AFFORD TO PAY ON OR B/4 TWO DAYS FRO NOW.

GET BACK TO ME B/C YOU DO NOT HAVE MUCH TIME LEFT.

Well, let's see how much time I have. Twisted Evil

Eniac

- ALHADJI FARUK

suxk my dick asshole go an die in helllllllllllllll - A. Povake

May your days never be long. you are a fraudster and please stop writing me because i will be force to send the italian mafia to kill you. bye forever you witch. - Barrister Mrs. Tori Freddy

Also don;t scarry when somebody from my romanian frieds will apper at your real home address. - Martina Tiffany alias Catalin Budoi

Mr please dont make o joke with us because we dont are stupid - Brejner Barbosa
McCool
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
STOP LAMENTING,I WILL HELP YOU IF YOU GIVE ME A RESON TO DO THAT,TELL ME,HOW MUCH CAN YOU AFFORD TO PAY ON OR B/4 TWO DAYS FRO NOW.

GET BACK TO ME B/C YOU DO NOT HAVE MUCH TIME LEFT.

he he.. what about 5 dollar a month?

Are you blind? can't you see? the email address i gave to you are different from the one you use in sending the payment slip, well i have noting to say OK. - Musa Camara

1x United Kingdom
bendum_dover
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like I tugged a little too hard on the "Hit Man's " strings .

Very Happy

do not burder anymore,i am deeply sorry for contacting you,your words melts my soul,no harm will come your way anymore,i am an orphan and i love children with passion,do me a favour,just give the money to the orphanage,that will make me happy,

forgive me,
pls.
bendum_dover
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I will E-Mail him and let hin know that I received his E-Mail only after I had robbed the poor orphans blind and fled the state..lol Laughing
Death
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@tobe

If you google his addresses it gives a couple of CV's that are online, they've probably been harvested from there a while ago.

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone

United States x3 (fake phonelad websites)

United States

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (martins ehis)
Stoker Thompson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Ok I caved and sent 'money' to one of the names on the list.

Of course he might have a bit of trouble with the scan I sent Very Happy Very Happy

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I'd jump on board. I emailed this back to the original email:

Quote:
I got your email. Why are you doing this to me? Who would want to hurt me? I don't have any enemies! Please tell me what I need to do to make you stop this! I don't have that much money!

I haven't read the entire thread, so I'm assuming there were some hijinks going on at some point with the original email addy. Here's what he wrote back:

Quote:
WARNING:MY FIRST EMAIL ADRESS WHICH IS [email protected] HAS BEEN TEMPERED WITH,DO NOT SEND MAILS TO IT ANY MORE,USE THIS MAIL AM WRITTING YOU WITH TO GIVE ME ALL THE INFORMATION I NEED. HERE IS MY NEW EMAIL:[email protected]
I WILL ALWAYS USE THE SUBJECT:YOU WILL BE SAVE,IGNORE ANY MAIL WITHOUT THIS SUBJECT.UNDERSTAND?

OK,
I WILL HELP YOU IF YOU GIVE ME A RAESON TO DO THAT.
GO IMMEGIATELY AND MAKE A WESTERN UNION TRANSFER OF THE $5,000 FIRST($2,500 TO EACH NAME)TO OUR AGENTS IN LONDON WITH THE BELOW NAMES AND GET BACK TO ME WITH THE SCANNED COPIES OF THE PAYMENT SLIPS (TWO DIFFERENT PAYMENT SLIPS IS REQUIRED FOR THE TWO NAMES)FOR CONFIRMATION.THIS WILL SERVE AS A GAURANTEE THAT YOU APPRECIATE MY GOODNESS TO YOU , ONCE I RECIEVE THE SLIPS I WILL PROCEED IN HELPING YOU OUT AND I WILL INTIMATE YOU ON WHAT TO DO NEXT,I NEED NOT TO REMIND YOU THAT IF YOU DO NOT DO AS INSTRUCTED ............R.I.P

HERE ARE THE NAMES:(PAY $2,500 TO EACH NAME)

MARTIN SCRO0GE
76 Oxford Street London W1D 1BS

J0E WILLY:
76 Oxford Street London W1D 1BS

WARNING:EVERY OF YOUR MOVEMENT IS BEING MONITORED BY MY MEN, MAKE NO MISTAKE ,WE WILL NOT HESITATE TO KILL YOU IF YOU ATTEMPT ANY SMART MOVES .

YOUR TIME IS LIMITED,DO AS INSTRUCTED IMMEDIATELY AND GET BACK TO ME WITH THE SLIPS AT ONCE

Since enough of you seem to be having fun with the lad, I thought I'd give it a shot to see if he really has any heart at all. So I sent this:

Quote:
I don't understand why! What did I do?

Please, don't make me do this. I can only assume this must be happening because someone knows about the fund raiser we held for my daughter. You must be aware that my 10-year-old daughter is in the hospital with cancer. We're trying desperately to come up with enough money so she can get a bone marrow transplant, but we don't have enough yet. We only raised $15,000, and we need $40,000 for the operation. If she doesn't get it soon, she is going to die. She is my only child, my baby. I'm a single mom. I can't bear the thought of losing my little girl.

Who would be so cruel to do this to me? Who would want to see my little girl die? She has been going through chemotherapy and radiation, and she has lost all her hair, and she cries to me every night, Mommy why is God doing this? She wants to be a happy girl, she wants to go to school and play with the other kids. Instead she lies in this hospital bed, sick and throwing up. My heart breaks every day when I sit with her and hold her hand. She used to be such a happy little girl, playing soccer and going to birthday parties. Now she's so sick she can't even eat, and it hurts her skin for me to even hug her. She's just a little girl!

Please sir, tell your men to leave us alone. My baby might only have a short while to live. If you take my money, she'll die for sure. If you do that, you might as well kill me anyway, because I won't have a reason to live.

Are you really going to make me do this??

If he actually is of humanoid form and bails on the poor woman with the dying daughter, that's fine -- I've got a few too many baits going on as it is. I'm just curious what he'll do.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
transparanoia
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha! I reckon that's because of my barrister who's been emailing me pretending to be Crossie's laywer Very Happy
He told me he thought my barrister must've "tempered" with his box and he would track him down and kill him. Good luck to him, I say!
Stoker Thompson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^ bow_down

Good one transparanoia!

Here is this evening's reply:

Quote:
go immediately and take back your money,someone hacked my former box today and i believe he or she will be going for the money,go take it back immediately and get back to me and i will tell you what to do.

like i said ealier,from know on,do not reply any mail without the subject"you will be save"if you do,you will be talking to the wrong guy.

get back to me at once.

Laughing

Edit note:

This evening's slapping just occurred to me. I can't get my money back because cross cross4 already picked it up. Very Happy

@ transparanoia see if you can taunt him with that one for a bit jump_4_joy
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I am not happy. I'm not happy at all. First his email address is "comprised", and then the bank account I tried to wire the funds to is suddenly frozen (thanks Alan! Very Happy ). Here I am, trying to hire him to whack my ex-wife, who is spending my money like it's going out of style, and all of this happens? I'm starting to doubt his capabilities. Very Happy

I'm pretty paranoid at this point, so I may end up shipping him some ATM cards hidden inside of cell phones. Fortunately I have access to the new iphones before they hit the market.

Does anyone know of a good courier service? Twisted Evil

SP, I may be in need of your remarkable courier service.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seen this one before? Bank account #3 goes byebye.

Funny mugu. I don't know what makes him think that he will acutally see the payment at the end of the tunnel. I believe the last massbait ended in him repenting and becoming a child of god or someting.

Main maga just sent this. One could make a great TV show out of this, "Who is the Real Hitman"

Quote:
To whoever is the real Danny,

Your email isn't the only croscross one anymore. I have no clue, and no way of knowing, whether you are the real hitman or not.

In the last 24 hours I've recieved emails, including banking data, from:
<- Yep, that would be me.
One of these is real, two are imposters

Why should I believe that you are the real Danny, and all those are not? The real Danny is reading this as well, I would like to apologize him for everything that is happening now. Please, find some way to prove you are the real one. If I send the payment to the wrong one, I won't have any 20.000 left and my life will be forfeit!

I'm so scared now, I don't know what to do. Please, do something!

Oh, he also got back to Ukranian Mafioso, who's getting of the hook for only 5.000$. I just love this character to death, I can write crap like this:
Quote:
SHUT UP. You no ask questions. When Misha SPEAK, you SILENT. When Misha ASK, you SPEAK.

[Edit] If you like, work realcros[email protected] into your baits as well!

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
Eniac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Sir,

please I beg you in the name of the LORD please don't kill me and pls
don't do evil to my family. Please tell Mr. Brettermeier I am very sorry
what I said to him and I wish I never did. Ohhh my GOD!!

I have only very few cash because I just bought a car. Please if you
want the car I can tell the shipping company to send it to you. It is
worth 12,000 Euros. Is this enough for first?

G�rgen

Looks as if some unserious person have been messing around with the killer. Laughing

The mugu wrote:
WARNING:SOMEONE TEMPERED WITH MY FIRST EMAIL ADRESS WHICH IS [email protected], HAVE CHANGED IT TO [email protected], FROM NOW ON,DO NOT CONTACT ME WITH MY FORMER EMAIL ADRESS,CONTACT ME WITH THIS MAIL ADRESS AM WRITTING YOU WITH,I WILL BE CONTACTING YOU WITH THE SUBJECT"you will be save"IGNORE ANY MAIL SENT TO YOU WITHOUT THIS SUBJECT.B/C IT WILL NOT BE FROM ME.
now,listen,
i will not take anything other than money,if you know what is good for you and your family find a way to raise money in two days time,raise any reasonable amount first and get back to me,then i will see what i can do to help you.

IT MAY BE LATE AFETR TWO DAYS.

Well, let's see where I can borrow some money..

Eniac

- ALHADJI FARUK

suxk my dick asshole go an die in helllllllllllllll - A. Povake

May your days never be long. you are a fraudster and please stop writing me because i will be force to send the italian mafia to kill you. bye forever you witch. - Barrister Mrs. Tori Freddy

Also don;t scarry when somebody from my romanian frieds will apper at your real home address. - Martina Tiffany alias Catalin Budoi

Mr please dont make o joke with us because we dont are stupid - Brejner Barbosa
Death
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got the new email yesterday, fortunately he isn't bothered about the $5000 that someone else stole when I left it at the address he said. Now I'm to WU it to Spain. Time for the dollar chopper to get in touch.

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone

United States

Lord Nelson
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Duralex,

mind if I make use of
[email protected]
please?

I just want to say I received an email from there. It looks a bit
more credible since he is already aware of it.

Cheers

LN

"FUCK Y " click. - skype hangup call #250 to Ranti Smile

My late father was among the few blacks-Zimbabwe rich farmers murdered in cold blood by the KILLER SQUERDS

Michael you jumped in to my life and destroyed it.

fuck to you and you Bush sheet

LOOK THE INSULT FROM YOU IS GETTING OUT OF HAND
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Lord Nelson! Go ahead, I'll try to make a nice persona out of ! If anyone has suggestions for him, post it here.

Is he a Russian hacker, transparanoia's barrister turned renegade, or just another lad chopping into his dolla? You decide!

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I'd say lad chopping the dolla, you might be able to get two pissed off lads to off each other in the streets or even travel thousands of miles to meet each other. We'd just have to find a second victim to turn the odds against... shouldn't be to hard. I might have a pissed of guy in Lagos after i close his bank account down via Alan... but I haven't been speaking pidgin to him so it probably wouldn't work. Crying or Very sad
Lord Nelson
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll go for dolla chopper as well.

LN

"FUCK Y " click. - skype hangup call #250 to Ranti Smile

My late father was among the few blacks-Zimbabwe rich farmers murdered in cold blood by the KILLER SQUERDS

Michael you jumped in to my life and destroyed it.

fuck to you and you Bush sheet

LOOK THE INSULT FROM YOU IS GETTING OUT OF HAND
Death
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad (J@z 4uw) has been watching our lad in the cafe and told his brother to follow his maga 3v@n Fl0w who was foolish enough to deliver the money to the provided addresses. He picked up one payment of $5000 and then got drunk enough to taunt crossy boy about it. I'll post the taunt if he bites, I'm going to ask for a cut of the rest or I'll warn 3van it's a scam.

United States

bendum_dover
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The good Father Bendum Dover really shouldn't "Still "from the church........

He replied....

now,i would have forgiven you but i do not like people that still from church,i do not trust that you will give the three thousand dollars to the orphanage as i instructed,so i want you to make a western union transfer of the three thousand dollars(pay $1,500 to each name) to the bellow names and sent me the scanned copy of the payment slips,i will give the whole money to the orghanage by myself b/c i will not eat church money like you do.

The good news is ... I get to keep the 25,000 I lifted from the church safe. I am currently in an undisclosed location at a five star Hotel . The good Father may just go on a road trip to Vegas . Viva Las Vegas!
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HE CAME CLEAN!!!

I'd replied to him, he again demanded the money, then I sent him a reply begging him not to hurt us because my 10-yr-old daughter is dying of cancer. Just got this from him:

Quote:
PLS FORGIVE ME,I AM JUST A SCAMMER,BUT I DO HAVE CONCIENCE,SOMEONE HACKED MY BOX THIS MORNING,HE/SHE WILL BE WRITTING YOU WITH IT,DO NOT REPLY TO ANY MAIL FROM THIS BOX,IT IS NOT REAL,NO ONE IS GOING TO KILL YOU,I DO NOT EVEN KNOW WERE YOU ARE.

AM SORRY I SCAM,NIGERIA IS VERY HARD FOR YOUTHS LIKE US.

FORGIVE ME.

MY NAME IS DANNY.

The boy has a conscience! Okay, how do I capitalize on this and get him to give up his life of crime?

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ A couple of suggestions: Continue baiting by posing as a journalist. Rebait and try something different e.g. a safari or pose as a pornographer.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic