SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

George Bush & the Village People

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ There shouldn't be any problems with FedEx this time, he has only put a value of $20 on the banners, last time he said the single banner was valued at $120, that's what caused the problems, along with FedEx thinking the banner was for resale, but a quick phone call by Reprob8 to FedEx place had the FedEx man laughing his head off when told what it was for Very Happy

No idea how much it has cost him for the printers and the silk for the banners, silk can't be that cheap even in Nigeria, can it? Then there is the recording studios twice which he had to pay for, the CD's and the videos etc, all I can tell you is his shipping costs so far, which is, N29,484 Naira = �182.01 = €268.13 = $360.59

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh...of course you have a detailed and comprehensive plan for the end. Love it! I'm definitely curious how you plan to use him for undercover work...but I guess we'll all have to stay tuned for that chapter.

I have to apologize for not reading the entire thread...I've got a few too many baits of my own going now. But I'll try to keep up. Smile

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, how did I miss all this? Embarassed Congrats SP, that African music was beautiful btw. If it was released as a single it would do really well.

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
Fat Old Catt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SP, this was just plain masterful. 'Nuff said.

Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP - could you ask your Lad for an upto date Bill as you are concerned about wanting to recompense him for his expenses when he arrives in the US, then we'll be able to see just how much $$ loss he has suffered?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
2891miles
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@slowfreddie
No, then we would be able to see how much $$ loss he says he has suffered. Wink He would probably try to inflate his compensation by lying about the expenses too. It might still be fun to see what numbers he comes up with though.
Mr Creosote
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SP, would it be a nice thing for GWB to request a list of his expenses just before his name comes to GWBs attention, it would be nice to see his expenses and GWB being the nice monkey he is would certainly pay them out of the goodness of his heart. Very Happy

Top bait by the way, loving watching how it pans out for him.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right near the end of the bait, I will ask the lad for a full itemised bill of all his outlays, I don't want him thinking about it at the moment Wink

I just received a PM from Reprob8, FedEx have phoned him today concerning the shipment of banners Sad, the bad news is, there is no bad news Razz, Reprob8 said:

Reprob8 wrote:
Fed-ex called today, a different person this time. I got to explain the entire 419eater mission to her and, like the guy I heard from a couple weeks ago, she laughed herself silly and said the banners should arrive on Monday.!

Which pretty much means it's plain sailing once the banner reaches the US Laughing, it's currently awaiting clearence in the UK:

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
father Miguel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The_Boobs wrote:
I've seen bigger. Much bigger. Embarassed

That is really surprising I had assumed that the average was somewhere around the largest 5% of this chart. Well I guess that is something a regular guy wouldn't see much of, for comparison but I guess the gals would know.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a long wait for clearance in the UK, the banners have now made their way to the US, they should be on the van tomorrow morning for delivery jump_4_joy:

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still no reply to Brandie with his naked photos, the little shit Evil or Very Mad, it's now time to give him a reminder of what will happen, he also has a deadline to reply to me or he can kiss his record deal goodbye Twisted Evil:

Quote:
Hiya baby,

You are really upsetting me, why have you not replied to me in all this time since my last email?

I told you what would happen if you didn't send me your naked photos didn't I, and I mean it baby, I have shown you my body, and there is no way on this earth that I am waiting until you get to the US to see your body, I always get what I want, and what I want is to see your body, right now.

If I don't hear from you real soon with your naked photos, I will know you are a player and just using me, I will have no choice but to tell Lxxxxx you are using me and you can kiss goodbye to going to the US when he hears about it.

You can refer to my last email to see the type of naked photos I want from you, all the information is there, so go read my last email again, oh yeah, and don't even bother trying to send me some fake photoshopped image of your head on another persons naked body, I am trained in computer imaging and can spot a fake doctored image a mile off!

It's Monday now and I will give you until Thursday, if you have not emailed me with your photos by that time, you can assume that I will tell Lxxxxx about you using me and he will not want anything more to do with you, and I do mean that darling, even though I love you so much, I will not be used by you, men have used me before, never again!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALWAYS

All My Love,

Brandie.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone here remember the movie "Fatal Attraction"? Sounds like our Mr. Mugu has found his fatal attraction, but I don't think he will have a wife to come save his a** at the last minute.
He must really feel that he's on a roller coaster.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Yes, he's now in quite a quandry isn't he Twisted Evil

The banners have arrived, Reprob8 sent me a PM saying Very Happy:

Reprob8 wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing BWAHAHAHA. I forgot my camera so I'll take pics when I get home from work. Plus, the "" banner is so fucking huge, I couldn't spread it out completely in the office even if I had my camera!! I'll have to lay them on the lawn to get a propler shot. I'll get shivers in the mail tomorrow morning!!

Screenshot for completeness:

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job, guys! Waitin' for the pics!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Having seen piccys of the Reprob8 lounge (office) it suggests that the cowbell banner is a monster, he'll need a wide angle lens for it!

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jump_4_joy Reprob8 has taken photos of the banners, they are excellent, the banner is absolutely massive, they even put a 2 coloured silk border around it Very Happy, the Steelers banner looks very cool, they got the gold colour spot on to match the team colours, should look great in his Steelers room if he has space for it Smile, here are the photos Reprob8 has taken:

And he started a topic in the pictures forum, here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=907698

transparanoia
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

That's unreal!

Proof that you really can get a lad to do anything... as long as you're the president of the United States! Very Happy
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down

Excellent work ScamPatroller!!! I've thoroughly enjoyed watching your work.

I can't believe how big that banner is. Hysterical. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely beautiful. I'm sure Christopher Walken is shedding a tear of enthusiasm for such a great tribute.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. Just.... wow.

So is this typical of Nigerian banner-making? I mean, this laddie clearly went to some length (more than 6.3 inches Wink ) to have these beautiful trophies made up for Your Excellency. I was sorta expecting something more along the lines of what you'd get out of a middle-school arts-n-crafts class.

...did I mention wow? happy crowd

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

and what news of the pic
of that 6.1/2 inch dick

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautimus! clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic