SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How dumb can these scammers be?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
justinv
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I recieved two scam emails under different names that both asked three identical questions in the same order, and I gave the following response:

Justin Vincenti <[email protected]> wrote: <---e-mail addy removed - crash

Dear Nike Abani, or is it Rose Williams because I forget. By the way, how
many aliases DO you have? Only God would know what your REAL name is. Not only are you a theif and a fraud, but you are also a pretty dumb one at that. If you send two very similar emails to the same address, the recipient will know its a fraud. If you have any morals at all, you will GET A JOB!!!

Then I had a reply when the lad actually thanked me for responding and went into detail about the $3.5million.
My question is, do these mugus actually READ the email before replying to you, or are they just retarded?
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, catchers often don't read first responses, they just send the second script mail. In this case, that's a good thing. Please don't tell scammers how to improve their performance:
Quote:
If you send two very similar emails to the same address, the recipient will know its a fraud.

We want recipients to know its a fraud, don't we?

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

justin,

You wrote:
do these mugus actually READ the email before replying to you

NO

It's a numbers game. They send out a mass email and ask you to respond to a new email addy. If you respond to either the original addy or the new one they listed in the mail (ya thats right there was another, did YOU read the email) then they have a response that they just paste into it.

Once you get past that point they may respond to you or they may send you on to the next addy. Either way they are sorting prospects.

I never respond more than "tell me more" on the first response because I know they won't read it.

Henry Ford invented the process, they just use it.
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How is good old Rose? I lost interest in her after 3 or 4 emails Laughing

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
justinv
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So if you tell them to #@&% off, or call him a donkeybonker, chances are they will still reply?
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some will, yes.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ It's always fun to test those things out. I replied to some first emails with this "yes, I do. Thanks you. Please, yes. I love you". . . and got replies.

I was considering trying this. "No thank you. Money. No thank you. Money." I'm betting I'd probably still get some replies.

Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They don't read your emails anymore than baiters read theirs. SF is right, don't tell them how to improve, if anything give them a pat on the head for their mistakes, slap when they get things right.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually reply with I am interested in your offer please tell me more.

When I was really bored I answered with "

bla bla bla money bla bla bla interested bla more"

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the Eater Justin!

You'll find that many people have asked your question - how dumb can a lad be? I'll bet that if you ask Shiver (the grand guru of all baiters) that same question, he would answer that their stupidity hasn't been quantified yet.

I've copied a lad's into letter as my reply, I've typed "yes" and sent it, I've even typed "Actually I'm a baiter and I intend to mess with you", and I get a "contact my barrister / security company" every time!

How dumb can a mugu be? Bait a few and let us know!
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
many people have asked your question - how dumb can a lad be?

Just remember it is the Lads who are making money out of these scams, so maybe they're in fact not the dumbest people involved.... Confused

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
castaway
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i know the lad that i have right now is pretty dumb. I think he has a brain the size of a pea. So there are some dumb ones out there and then there are some smart ones out there.
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i had a sweet bait going but my lad had figured out how to google his name from previous baits-he found this site-now the lad is extremely wary and no fun-who says evolution doesnt exist Evil or Very Mad

pony
Olidammara
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oof... good to hear. I just got a 419 that started with "Hello Dear," (followed by the usual drivel) with my reply starting with "Dear Love,"

And whadda ya know, as I am typing this, I just received the scripted reply! Very Happy

Question remains what to do next. My character will be mute, half-blind, and of course terminally ill (hey, this is my first baiting thingy so kindly forgive me for using all the usual clich�es Wink )
I think I'll first spend some time reading up on tactics here. This ought to be amusing, wheeeee!
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent a satanic message following an address supplied to my H3ll-0nline.it.tc Guestbook with the simple message "your Soul is Mine"
and she replied telling me all about the money I had coming, her cancer/stroke problem and wanting my details.

So the answer is there are some dumb scammers, and some even dumber scammers, and they don't bother reading replies/email addys.
Psychedelic_Ni
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My question is, do these mugus actually READ the email before replying to you, or are they just retarded?

Well... A little of A and a little of B Wink .
I accidently sent two emails to a scammer, and received two carbon-copy letters.

I told them I own a bank, too. They don't miss that Wink.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic