SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Freak out my spooked lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Did me too. I only told him Satan's Hyenas were going to eat his soul.
Where's his sense of humour?

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He obviously has none.. Rolling Eyes

The soundboard is almost done, BTW. Twisted Evil

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to reload then! Twisted Evil 00 Buckshot should be OK in a 10 gauge sawed off, yes? Maybe a couple of them? With a 12 shot magazine in each? Just wondering. His line is busy, busy. Wonder why? I wanted to chat. Twisted Evil

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.screamingbee.com/product/MorphVOXJunior.aspx for the voice morpher. Haven't tried it though

Purple Flower
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yea.. I've tried it but haven't called a lad with it..... I still want the hardware vocal processor I found for $250.. But I'm not spending that much money on lads.. Laughing

Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

(jgalt anxiously tapping fingers waiting for HGFiyah soundboard...) Smile

Too bad the dirtbag has shut off the phone. Tried several times today -- no answer even during reasonable hours.

THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS,WELL LIFE IS NOT GOING WELL AS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR A GOOD CONTRACTS TO SHOWCASE MY ADULT BIZ IN PHORNOGRAPHY. -- SMITH PETER

Also I am very surprised that you suddenly started calling me Mr. Chuck, What kind of man are you? -- Prof. Charles "Chuck" Soludo

"Holy Ghost..... FIYAH!!! Holy Ghost....FIYAH!!!" -- Rason Makolu (Invoking God's own artillery against Soundboard Satan)
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not quite sure how to interpret this interchange with the Holy Ghost Fiyah lad.

Quote:
Dear s00k m@hdik
I receive your response what kind of business do you want to conduct with me Mr s00k m@hdik
I am not losing my mind in any thing I do

Let me tell you Mr s00k m@hdik if it is to worship your master Satan that means you are going to send money for we your new member to rent a new house as our church I can not worship Satan in my house. if your master Satan power let him give you guys money so that you can send to me for the renting the house we call it church of Satan.

So now I want to give my soul to your master Satan and before we go into agreement about the worship you guys must send the money for the house rent and the( three)3 men I convert for you guy from my office to believe in me in my word

Mr s00k m@hdik i believe you will understand this mail this time around than before yes I have been looking for a house where we can use as our church but I have fine a very good once in a very good place so my fellow men of Satan you think over it and get back to me with your urgent response

Dear s00k m@hdik you may receive my first e-mail as a mistake is not any mistake I no that you are one chamber that is why I first send the e-mail to you with a deferent name. so Dear s00k m@hdik this is a deal if you are looking for costumes for your master Stan tell him the condition of the new members in west Africa

In response to my character's email --

Quote:

s00k m@hdik <#######@gmail.com> ha scritto:

For God sake what is problem with you?

S00k is elderly man (76 year old) and have no idea what the hell you talk like.

What is this compensator you talking?

S00k not evil. S00k good man believe in Jesus Christ. What this have doing with our deal?

It would seem he's trying to make a deal to get paid for converting to the Church of Satan and/or delivering his soul to Satan.

Oddly, this character has only been a straight bait and is very confused as to why he's gone around the bend.

THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS,WELL LIFE IS NOT GOING WELL AS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR A GOOD CONTRACTS TO SHOWCASE MY ADULT BIZ IN PHORNOGRAPHY. -- SMITH PETER

Also I am very surprised that you suddenly started calling me Mr. Chuck, What kind of man are you? -- Prof. Charles "Chuck" Soludo

"Holy Ghost..... FIYAH!!! Holy Ghost....FIYAH!!!" -- Rason Makolu (Invoking God's own artillery against Soundboard Satan)
perpetual_kitty
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone should send him this charming image:

http://www.dlisted.com/files/marilynsex.jpg

He won't know that's just Marilyn Manson being his usual self..
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@jgalt,

I got the same response from him after sending this:

I wrote:
Rason Makulo,

I do not understand you. What are you talking about? Who is my compensator?

I am trying to conduct business with you and you are talking about god and jesus and satan and calling me an evil man. What is that all about.

Are you losing your mind? What is wrong with you.

Lon Moer

I think he's mentally unable to carry on our relationship Crying or Very sad I'll miss him.

Good job everyone Very Happy
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His phone is off, 7PM Pacific time. Damn! I need to torment him!

10:30 PST, They killed my phone for international dialing! Oooooooooooooooo! They will go into the Fiyahhhhhh!

Goat dog
cartmansucks
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

419weasel

That call was great.

OH NO!!! OH YES!!!

Where are you calling from? My living room.

Hahaahaahahahah Razz
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy Ghost Fiyah lad won't write me back as either Satan or my character. crying I'll try him from another account & straight bait...as a minister of course Twisted Evil

How's the sound board coming? I wish we could arrange for fireworks after that phone call!! Laughing

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@thefife: I gotta tell ya, I just love your new avatar! That's a keeper!

Meanwhile I can't wait to hear the soundboard either...!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Thanks Very Happy

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
mike40k

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just discovered this thread today. Brilliant stuff! I think Holy Ghooooooost...FIYAH! should become the officical motto of 419eater.
419h8r
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thefife wrote:
Holy Ghost Fiyah lad won't write me back as either Satan or my character. crying I'll try him from another account & straight bait...as a minister of course Twisted Evil

How's the sound board coming? I wish we could arrange for fireworks after that phone call!! Laughing

I know, I've been bombarding him with e-mail invitation to join satan worship.

It is written in the scripture that " thou shall not suffer a witch to
live"
-Cpt Br1@n to Fr W1ll1@m C00per, expressing frustration that a fellow lad had chopped his dollar.
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He won't answer my e mails either. He must go into the "Fiyahhhhh"! I'll keep trying to torment his sorry butt. So, he's ready to become Satanic? Hehehehehe! (1 X 800 Reduction gears turning within the cranial vault of the Bonehead for ideas, or is it just the Viocdin)? Twisted Evil
Edit: No answer on his phone just now, 2 AM local his time. Evil or Very Mad So, a lurve note sent:
Quote:
The end is near. The weather grows hot, like a furnace of blood and metal. We will add your blood and teeth soon. The Hyenas are being starved and beaten to make them vicious. In time, in time, they will come. You will not know when, or where. The eyes, they watch you every hour of every day. You will meet a horrible surprise in the streets unless you worship me.

Love, Satan. Very Happy

Goat dog
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Joe, I like your emails. I've been sending similar type messages, but nowhere near as eloquent.

More of the "Satan wants to eat the soul from your skull" variety. I got that from the HGF lad himself ("I'll drink water from your skull"). Why not Satan?

I called him the other day around 12:30am his time. He was quite groggy. More Exorcist soundboard screaming, so I won't post it as it's more of the same. He did say, "this is unbearable" Twisted Evil. The calls, the emails? Don't know.

He was pretty chatty though. Odd.

He's responded to one of my straight characters, but isn't too happy with another character, even though he never was connected with any Satan tormenting.

tobe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

D/L call now
Can i just ask how you make these calls without costing a cent or does it cost ? Just for future referrence.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I use Skype and the HGF lad costs me 14.9 US cents per minute. So no, it's not free, but the HGF entertainment has been well worth the monetary Skype investment.

Or you could be super smart like 419weasel and call him on Mother's Day for free (on Skype).
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I called alot of lads on Mothers' Day. Twisted Evil

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I havent got Skype up and running yet. I'm having problems with getting my microphone to work somehow.

In the meantime, I'll keep sending him freaky crap like this.
Quote:
He knows

His eyes are in all places. His hands are shrouded in the darkness. His voice is the wispering of the wind. Can you feel him closing in on you? Whether the wind whispers around you, twigs brush your hair, or the sun burns down into your skin, you know that you will never be alone from this moment on.

The hunt is on, and you are the hunted. You are warned, even teased. Calls, and mailings are the start of this all. Then they will speak to you, manipulate your surroundings. He will join the play later. You, mortal, will slowly be devoured by years of progressively torturing insanity. Your soul is void. It is slowly being devoured by him.

You are going insane, and you are denying it. We are but subconcious manifestations. none of us are real. slowly insanity mounting, and mounting and mounting he has send us to prime the work for him ten maybe years form now you will find yourself in a perfect cloudless midnight and you will meet him you will meet him jus tlik e I MET HIM you will be as us your soul is void your soul is void your soul is void your soul is voidyour soulis voidyoursoulisvoidyour soulisvoidyoursoulisvoid

dssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

419weasel wrote:
I called alot of lads on Mothers' Day. Twisted Evil

Beware the curse of the Mummy! Laughing

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Judging by some of the posts in here, Marilyn Manson and I are NOT the most twisted people on the planet! Carry on the good work, chaps! Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a new scammer - I wonder if he is any relation to HGF?

My new lad wrote:
YOUR BROTHER IN THE LORD. PASTOR FIRE MAN

/EDIT Nope, Fireman is apparently a position in the church:
Quote:
Pastor Jude Nnamere (Fire Man)

Purple Flower
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic