SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scam???

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Grimlock
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am very new to this (just started my first baiter email account yesterday) and I received this today:

With China entering into WTO,our company has been eastablised.We are a large trading company from china,an agent of all the well-known digital product factories,and facing to wholesalers worldwide. We export all kinds of digital products, and offer competitive and reasonable price and good quality ,so you can make a big profit.In these years,We've gained a good reputation and welcomed by many customs worldwide.
Please feel free to contact us if any questions .We will try our best to give you a satisfactory answer.

E-mail:[email protected]
Msn:[email protected]
Tel: 0086-010-86181638
Fax: +861086630251
www.eecc21.com

---------------------------------------

I went to their website and don't know what to think. I've read alot of posts here but haven't run into anything like this. So, I defer to ya'll, the experts. Scam??? Thanks, ya'll.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

EDIT: Cancel that.

I received this in my request for more info:

Quote:
Dear sir:

Our conpany is a wholesale company located in china. All our items are new and original which are under international warranty.The shipping cost is different from item to item. Please inform me if you have placed order, we will give you the best quanlity products and the satisfactory service.For any questions on our products or relevancy,you can email or call me. I�m glad to help you at any time.

Waiting for your reply!

Regards!

Last edited by Red on Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ooooookay....

Let's throw a little logic on this.

1. You just set up this bait account. If this is a legit company, trying to do legit business with you...how do you think they got your email addy?

2. Ya...uh huh...people who work at a large multinational corporation with a great worldwide repuation use....HOTMAIL accounts? They don't have their own email domain?

Scam.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course it's a scam...US representative, check mule most likely. Thank him for the info & tell him you will keep them in mind in the future should you require their bullsh*t services. Laughing

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems more like a "you buy, we never send" scam?

I mean, they want you to buy stuff... so i guess you "place an order" and never get anything even though you've paid?
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Its a crappy chinese fake electronics site. Check out the phone lads forum for threads about what these are and how to kill them.
DB: http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=15509

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Grimlock
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

...sorry for asking? Cachuza, as I stated I am brand new to this and, as I had seen nothing like this on this site before, I was just trying to find out if this was something even worth trying to bait. I apologize if my newbie-ness offended you in some way. I was just looking for some friendly advice from the experts. Thanks anyway.
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't be sorry for asking, that is what the fora are for. To answer your question, its certainly baitable. As I said, check out the phone lads forum for the techniques used on this type of scam. Unlike other baits, the goal on this is to get the lads email address killed as soon as possible. The site also has to go, and you will see many threads on how to do this.

Good Luck, and let us know how you get on.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

100% fake company JoeMontana. ( I like the name Very Happy)

Here's the phone lads forum:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=45

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, didn't mean to come off so sarcastic. I guess I coulda used a couple of smilies or winkies in there. That's the problem with message boards...sometimes the actual emotion and/or intended humor behind the words doesn't come through.

Happy (and safe) baiting! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.onlinemallcn.com/

http://www.cnevogue.com/

http://www.sjfdc166.com/

http://www.trademallcn.com/

same phone numbers

pony pony Mortar x18
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic