SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Think I have a good one on the hook, need help now

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pigpen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I have a good one hooked. this time I will play him longer & avoid being chastised here. I will start with the second exchange, he is only repeating himself.

Dear Paul,

I have received your kind reply to my mail and i must not fail to thank you for your prompt response to my business proposal sent to you to assist me in receiving the said money of my late customer Mr.Haryanto Tomo who died on tsunami in Asia. Why i pick you is because I need a honest person to champion this transaction with an utmost sincerity, confidentiality, maturity and urgency as it demands. This is not a joke or anything to make fun with,if it is then i would not have contacted you for this business to help receive this money

I want you to send your information as follows:
1. Your Full Name and Address
2. Your Telephone/Fax Number
3. Your Age/Occupation
This Information will enable me to primary apply to get all the legal necessary require documents that will back up the transferring of this money in your name as the next of kin beneficiary.

Like you have read in my proposal, I contacted you to help receive this claim because in accordance to banking laws and ethics, If no one come for this claim as the next of kin to the deceased after the expiration of five years, the bank will reserve every right to push the funds into the federation vaults as an unclaimed dividend for Government use and that is the reason I contacted you to avoid confiscation of this fund by the bank. There is not going to be any trouble by the government or even from any officials because i have handled that matter personally to see that this transaction is concluded successfully.
For helping me do this, I will share to you 30% of the total fund as gratification for receiving this money as next of kin to late Mr.Haryanto Tomo, 10% will be set aside to take care of expenses incurred on the course of this transaction like telephone bills and other expenses that might come out for the success of this transaction while 60% will be for me.

Also as you are a well know reputable indigene there in your country, I will require your help or suggestion on a good profitable business plan where i will invest my own part of the money there in your country home city after the money have been transfer to your bank account. I will come to your country with my family , i have three children, two daughters and a son as soon as you have receive this money in your bank account for our business plan, so please i require 100% honesty and trust from you for better business and good friendship for our family.

As soon as this fund arrive your bank account which you will specify in the application form, I will burn every paper work concerning the deposit so that even if the deceased wakes up from grave to claim his fund, there will be nothing as evidence.

I re-assure you that this business is 100% risk free and legitimate as far as you follow my utmost directives and advise as an insider of the bank. Please keep this business strictly confidential until this fund arrive your bank account for our percentages disbursement as agreed.

I will forward to you a text form of an application letter of claim that you will fill and submit to the bank for the release of this money to your bank account as soon as i receive your reply.

If you need more clarification please call me on my direct phone number 234-808 050 2703 for more advise.

I hope to hear from you.

Best Regards
Ocha Douglas

Paul Richards
Phone 604-526-4330 (This is a dial a prayer line � it is actually the church listed below)
Age 65

Dear Paul,

Thank you for your mail.I hope that you are fine with your family.

Below is a text form of application letter of claim, i want you to fill in your necessary information and submit it to the bank by email to enable them start processing the release of this money to your bank account as the beneficiary next of kin to late Mr.Haryanto Tomo.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

ATTN: DR JUDE B. GALADIMA,
The Director of Operation
Foreign Transaction Services
Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
Fax: 2341-7591878
Telephone: 234-1-8760599
Email:- [email protected] <--- sent to this email.

APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF $10.5M (TEN-MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED-STATES DOLLARS ONLY)FROM ACCOUNT NUMBER:$886-41732-55 TO HIS NEXT-OF-KIN AND BENEFICIARY (PAUL RICHARDS).

I write to you in view of the sudden death of my relative, late Mr. Mr.Haryanto Tomo who died on 26th December 2004 in tsunami in Asia.

I hereby, humbly apply for the release and subsequent transfer of the total balance with this bank valued at $10.5Million US Dollars which my relative while he was alive maintained with you, in your bank (Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc) with:-

I also wish my application will be given an urgent attention as I wish this balance be released and re-transferred into my account as stated below,

BANK NAME: ...........................................
ADDRESS:..............................................
ACCOUNT NUMBER: ......................................
ROUTING NUMBER: .........................(IF AVAILABLE)
SWIFT NUMBER: ...........................(IF AVAILABLE)
BENEFICIARY: ...........................
YOUR PRIVATE TEL/FAX NUMBER: ������
E-mail:........................

Sir, I look forward to your immediate acknowledgement of this letter and the subsequent release of the fund including the accrued interest, as it will go a long way in alleviating the financial problem of the family.

Please, accept my apologies for this late application as it was due to family logistic problems consequent upon his funeral rights which have just been settled.

Yours faithfully,

----------------
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I have forwarded a preminary letter of claim on your behalf to our bank account remittance department for the process of the release of this fund in your favour as next of kin to late Mr.Tomo Haryanto, so you fill this formal application letter and submit it to the bank and Please email or call me on my phone + 234-808-050-2703 immediately you do that for further advise.

Meanwhile your honesty and full cooperation is highly require to this business

I hope to hear from you.

Best Regards
Ocha Douglas

My church is insisting that you are a christian before we proceed.

Paul

My Dear Partner Paul,

I want you to know that i am a christian and i am very happy also that you are a recognised christian too because this will increase our faithfulness and honesty to this business transaction. Please let truth and honesty be our watch word.

Like i told you, i have forwarded your information to the bank as the beneficiary next of kin to late Mr. Haryanto Tomo so as soon as the bank contact you, please do let me know for more advise.

I hope to hear from you.

Best Regards
Ocha Douglas
(Partner)

I have talked to my church elders and we are concerned that you are the type of
christian who would easily fit with our religious beliefs. We did have some
beliefs that some feel are somewhat odd. They told me you may be required to
convert to our church before they will give me permission to deal with this. If
its is too much hassle, I suppose you will simply have to find someone else to
assist you. they ant to know what church you belong to and do you attend church
every Sunday?

UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
FOREIGN TRANSACTION SERVICES
HEAD QUARTER,
LAGOS-NIGERIA
Fax: 2341-7591878
Telephone: 234-1-8760599
Email:[email protected]

Attn:Mr.Paul Richards,

Dear Sir,

We write to acknowledge the receipt of the application submitted to this office for the processing of your claim as the fund beneficiary next of kin to our late bank customer in person of Mr.Haryanto Tomo who died as a result of the resent tsunami incident.

Your information has been noted and we have also resume the processing of your application/claim for the same purpose.

Be advised to forward this office with a copy of your Driving license or International Passport or any form of your identification to enable us serve you better. We will do all the necessary processing of the vital documents involve for the immediate release of your fund into your account as requested by you.

By Monday, your fund will be approve and fund transfer will commence accordingly after fulfilling some signing of the bank vital documents for the final release of your fund into your nominated account.

We await your response and follow up for payment instructions.

Yours Faithfully.
Dr.Jude B. Galadima

As I pointed out to the nice Mr Ocha Douglas, I have to clear this with my
church. We will be meeting on Sunday (The lords day) & I will discuss this with
the church elders. no doubt the church will demand a piece of the action as
well. We are very reluctant to provide any id to anyone, as we are persecuted in
this country for our beliefs. We have to ensure you are not agents of the
"Department of Ecumenical Purity Overseeing Religious Theology" (DEPORT), who
are out to disband our group and send us to another country.

Paul

Last edited by pigpen on Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
pigpen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quoting Ocha Douglas <[email protected]>:

> Paul,
>
> I am a christian and i don't think there will be any problem converting
> me or for me to worship in your church when i come over to your country
> because i am going to come over to your country as soon as you receive this
> money so that the benefit of this business will be share between you and me
> on the agreed percentage.
>
> Please this business deal is between you and me alone and i expected you to
> handle everything about this business confidential until this money is
> release to you to avoid anything that will delay or jeopardise this
> business.
>
> I count on your honesty and trust in this business and in God we trust.
>
> I hope to hear from you.
>
> Best Regards
> Ocha Douglas
> (Partner)

Dear Mr Douglas

I talked to the church elders yesterday morning, and they are in fact insisting you convert to our sect before I am permitted to do business with you. I am trying to get some clarification on exactly what this entails. As I explained to the bank, we are in a position of being persecuted in this country for our beliefs. There is a little known government department known as DEPORT. I believe it stands for Department of Ecumenical Purity over Religious Theocracy, or something like that. They are very secretive and have agents all over the United States. Since George Bush was elected the right wing fundamentalist religious faction in this country has been controlling him and trying to involve him in a holy war against the Moslem world. Their agents have inflitrated our cxhurch and several of our memebrs who were born elsewhere have been deported. One of thses cases was in the news and involved a Canadian Member. Maher Arar. Even though he was Canadian, DEPORT agents put him on a plane to Syria where he was tortured.See this link

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2005/05/18/arar-inquiry050518.html

What is not mentioned is that he was actually an elder in our church and this is the reason he was persecuted. So you see why we have to be careful. We have to ensure that anyone we do business with is a member of our church and has gone through the initiation rituals required to prove they are worthy and not unclean.

Paul

There are 2 different emails involved here, the other one is the supposed bank dealing with this. Odd that a bank with all this money has to use a free web email service like netscape.

> UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
> FOREIGN TRANSACTION SERVICES
> HEAD QUARTERS,
> LAGOS-NIGERIA.
> Fax: 2341-7591878
> Tel: 234-1-8760599
> Email: [email protected]
>
> Attn:Mr.Paul Richards
>
> Sir,
>
> We are in receipt of your email message which the content is noted.
> However,i want you to know that we are working based on the application
> letter of claim submitted to this office stating that you the beneficiary
> next of kin to late Mr.Haryanto Tomo who died as a result of the resent
> tsunami incident. and we are not agents of the American Ecumenical Department
> Of Religious Purity and Testing (DEPORT), who are out to disband your group
> or any group either as you stated.
>
> So therefore,i will personal advised you not be afraid in following up with
> the claim of your duly inheritance fund with our bank. We will do all the
> necessary processing of the vital documents involve for the immediate release
> of your fund into your account as requested by you.
>
> By today been monday, your fund will be approve and fund transfer will
> commence accordingly after fulfilling some signing of the bank vital
> documents for the final release of your fund into your nominated account.
>
> We await your response and follow up for payment instructions to help us
> serve better.
>
> Yours Faithfully.
> Dr.Jude B. Galadima

There are some problems with my church regarding this. i am dealing with Mr. Douglas to try to resolve him. I am presuming he is your client and i am not in fact dealing with 2 different people trying to access Mr. Tomo's estate.

Paul

Quoting [email protected]:

>
>

>
>
pigpen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

here is th latest. Now I need some suggestions.

Paul,

How will i be a member or convert to your church. Please you have to know that the bank did not know that you are not the original beneficiary next of kin to late Mr.Haryanto Tomo okay so i will not want you to do anything that will make them suspect you.

This business is between both of us and you are 100% protected .

Best Regards
Ocha Douglas

Dear Mr. Douglas,

I will get back to you on the conversion subject once I have consulted with the elders. they are somewhat concerned that the bank that contacted me is using a Netscape E-Mail address. In this country Banks have their own domains associated with their official web sites. The fact that the Union Bank of Nigeria is using a free Netscape email makes them very suspicious that these may in fact, be agents of DEPORT. Is this usual practice in Nigeria or are they possibly using a Netscape address because this is such a sensitive issue? That might make sense. I need to re-assure them, so possibly you can explain this. I also realize that Nigeria is a very primitive country and that your peopel have only recently emerged from stone age culture, so I imagine the internet there is very primitive. So maybe that is the reason as well. Don't be offended I realize not every country is as fortunate as we are here in the United States to have a high level of intelligent educated people in our population to help our technology

Paul
pigpen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today's correspondence:

Quoting Ocha Douglas <[email protected]>:

Paul,

Thank you for your mail. I want you to know that Union Bank cannot be
agents of DEPORT because it is not a usual practice here in Nigeria.

My Dear Partner Paul free email account is not a enough reason to decredit
the intergrity of the bank been also that this is such a sensitive issue that
need urgent attention because the bank official website is undergoing
technical maintance at the moment to boost is efficiency.

It is true that my country is still developing but we are not primitive
country. My country is among the largest producing oil country in the world
okay.

Please Paul i need your cooperation and support so that this money will be
release to you. I asked you how i mine going to be converted to your church
so that you will have more confident in me as your own brother.

I want you to let me know what you have communicated with the bank so far to
the release of the money

I hope to hear from you.

Best Regards
Ocha Douglas

---------------------------------
Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.
Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

---------------------------------
Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who
knows.
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

Hi Ocha,

I am sorry to underestimate your country. I have never left the continental US, and my impression of Nigeria is a backward country where slaves came from 200 years ago. I thought you all still lived in grass huts & hunted zebra for dinner. I was actually going to suggest to our church that we use some of this money send some missionaries over there to teach you how to act like civilized people. However I am sure there are many other countries with heathens needing converting that we can put this money to good use.

I have to wait until Sunday for the church elders to consult together. To do serous church business on any day, other than Sunday, is a sin. Our big problem is, Hillary, the wife of our former Bishop. She is a rather loud obnoxious, preppy type woman who wants to take over, however our church is not keen on female leaders. After all, the bible implies that only a man can really be an effective leader and that women should stay home and clean house and have babies. Since Hillary's husband was caught having an affair with one of the choir girls, (something he denies) she has been a lot of trouble and suspicious of everyone. If I can convince her, then hopefully we can proceed.

You partner
Paul
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking pretty good pigpen. I would doctor up some nice looking pdf full of religious questions that require a lot of thought to have them fill in. Make sure it's not a .doc so they don't just type it in. Tell them they require red pen to fill it in (symbolize the blood Jesus shed...).

On a side note, I would refrain from chastising them from using a free email account for a bank or any other institution. You don't want to give them tips/hints on how to trick real victims by looking more believable.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
pigpen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks I will incorporate that in the next correspondence. Here is the latest:

The latest:

Dear Paul,

Thank you for your understanding. I want to let you know that the time of slaves have gone out of Africa few year ago, although there is little more hardship still going on due to bad leadership but every other thing is okay here in Africa.

It is a good idea and suggestion you have made to use some of the money in building church and sending missionaries in some country to let them accept our God.

My Dear Paul i intended this business transaction to you but if you feel it will be more successful for all of us to move together then it is okay by me and it will give glory to God.
Please try to convince her so that we can proceed further with the release of this money without delay.

I hope to hear from you.

Best Regards
Ocha Douglas

Sorry Ocha if I have already replied. If you received my last mail, you will know that DEPORT raided our headquarters on the weekend. I am so upset, I cannot remember if I replied to you already or not. Fortunately I did not use the computer there to contact you or they would have known about our arrangement. The elders are quite nervous, but they still want to be able to use the money to help civilize some of the primitive tribes still in Africa. They would feel better if we had a picture of you as they feel they can better judge someone if they know what they look like. So could you email one? They also feel it is necessary for you convert to our sect. They feel that when you do this, any sins you may have, will be cleansed and then we can trust you. We have no idea who tipped off DEPORT, but it may have been one of our own members. We therefore have to be very careful.

Paul
pigpen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How does this look, Oxygen Deprived?

http://www.vancouver.hm/images/Publication419.pdf
pigpen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I now have a fuzzy image of his passport

Paul,

Here is my international passport identification for your perusual. I am very sorry that DEPORT raided your headquarter. This DEPORT agent disturbing you people can be reported in the world court because there is freedom of association and worship in the world constitution.

Well, we are going to take them to the court for invading your head quarter. I want you to write a report about it so that we can know how to proceed with the case. This threator and evil act must have to stop.

Best Regards
Ocha Douglas

Dear Ocha,

Thank you very much for the picture of your passport. Its a little hard to read, but I can see it is real. I have attached a pdf of an application form for membership in our church. You need to print it out, fill it out than scan it and send it back. I have also included it in a zip file.If you cannot print & scan it back, let me know and we will try to come up with another method.

Paul

Link to PDF
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice form.

Before the mods yell at you, I'd scribble "FAKE" accross the passport photo just in case so it can't be used by anyone who happens accross this.

Your bait looks like it is going pretty well. I can almost guarentee you'll get it scanned back to you as mailing it would be expensive. Be sure to apply a slap if he doesn't write it in red ink. Hell, say it is orange on your screen even if he does it in red and tell him it needs to be done again! Razz

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
flyswatter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, Pigpen. I'm getting some inspiration here for my own bait.

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice Pigpen Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
pigpen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you. He has not replied for almost a week. I hope he is not onto me.
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It doesn't look like you need any help, Pigpen. Congratulations on an imaginative bait.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic