SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lazy lad!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a lazy lad.

A short note to tell me I'm a millionaire. And he also seems a trifle confused over his sexuality.

Quote:

Reply-To : <[email protected]>
Sent : 01 June 2007 09:16:01
Subject : Transfer of your fund

| | | Inbox

MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Originating-IP: [41.223.24.4]
Received: from bay0-omc1-s1.bay0.hotmail.com ([65.54.246.73]) by bay0-imc3-s26.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2444); Fri, 1 Jun 2007 01:16:01 -0700
Received: from BAY116-W23 ([64.4.38.123]) by bay0-omc1-s1.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668); Fri, 1 Jun 2007 01:16:01 -0700
X-Message-Info: LsUYwwHHNt3rjnkEy1xgQRO8nToM2xqfxyz2Lw41ON9pYYqf1q/OFb78dCIs8Qc2
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 01 Jun 2007 08:16:01.0494 (UTC) FILETIME=[174BD760:01C7A425]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View E-mail Message Source
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_c4f90cd7-be28-46b4-a191-3a650b32f3fd_"

Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Attn: ,

Your file appears in my desk two days ago Through Citi Bank London That you are among people approved to be paid half of their payment of USD$8 million dollars. Signed by the Vice President of Federal Republic of Nigeria, On behalf of Mr. President.I need your above information, to confirm with the one we have already here in our file, if you are the rightful owner to be paid. Thanks and God bless.

Regards,

Mr.Sally Smith

Special Adviser to Mr. President.

Now I have an active bait running right now with my long term mugu, but no matter. Who's to say you can't have a little fun on the side?

It's such a great little letter, I can't resist him.

I'm 'aving some of that!

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mr.Sally Smith

Special Adviser to Mr. President.

ummm, yeah, where do I start?
Angry
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could be a state senator, or CEO of a defense contractor, or commanding general of a military base.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have the president write you a letter and confirm the amount of money Laughing
or just deal withthe president

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Psychedelic_Ni
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Say you represent a drag queen clothing warehouse, and that, judging by his name, you figured he'd be interested. Very Happy
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sally Smith is a real whore! She/he never stopped sending me mail after our 'failed' transaction. I had to switch e-mail accounts to shut her/him up.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've noticed that a lot of these mugus seem to have no real understanding of English names. I see a lot of them come in backwards -- right now I'm dealing with a guy who can't seem to decide if his name is Peter Smith or Smith Peter. Another one I've got going on right now is with Ev4ns Peter, which also seems backwards. I mean, do you know anyone with a first name of "Evans"? And I've seen several other backwards names too. And just silly renditions or spellings of what would otherwise be normal names.

Clearly your lad doesn't realize that Sally is generally a female name.

Hmmmm...this gives me an idea! Methinks I'll start baiting lads using an unquestionably female name for a male character. Mr. Jennifer Smith, Mr. Virginia Jones, Mr. Kathleen Clark, Mr. Suzanne Somers... Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing

Hopefully they'll start using them for scams, and clue in a few other clueless potential vics that they are not dealing with an actual person.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

my coke(the drink Wink ) lotto lads name is ...

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whatever angle you play this bait at, you have to at least acuse him that all he wants to do is ride around sally. ride sally ride etc. At some point in time.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

let's lay down Sally--

"MR SALLY Smith" seems to be taken as one more mugu mistake of gender, which I have seen them do many times. They also live on for months past their dying-date from cancer/stroke.

Actually tho', along the Eastern Atlantic US corridor-- Boston to Miami--uh, M*F*A territory--the name Sally is short for Salvatore.

This is a hip-pocket tip in that you-too can be Sally in a bait and be just as ambiguous. Get the mugu to fall in love with you as Sally-the-girl, then undergo a sex change and become Sally-the-guyman. Love em and leave em!

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Geez and I thought that my mugu "Jud3 D4niel Estr4da" was actualy a hermaphrodite. He/she claims to love me in some e-mails, but still finds me infuriatingly reluctant to follow directions!

I like this angle though... be as ambiguous as they are! Thar's gold in these hyar hills.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this (from an email address that belongs to steven dave)

Quote:
full name:Peter Walter
address:18,Queen Street Mayfair,LONDON,W1J7PE
date of birth: 15-05-1954

Followed later by an email from the barrister. Apparently this lovely woman died. . . . with references in the barrister's letter to both he/him and she/her. So, I've been doing it too. He was such a great woman. She'll be missed. I hope he didn't suffer. Etc. Laughing

Like Cachuma, I want the scammer to continue doing this and hopefully raise a question in the mind of a victim.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Losst^

Good to see that Jude Estrada isn't giving up hope on someone helping him get his mother Louisa out of the Phillippines. He somehow finds it necessary to be in Amsterdam, in her time of need....Husband/father President Joe in jail.. What a bastard for a son!

Took me almost 3 months of teeth-pulling to get him to send me his 'passport'--me as millionaire Theodore Bundy, owner of a fur-seal-clubbing conglomerate in Alaska.

The ambiguous names can include Pat, Sandy, Terry, Shannon, Sean, Lou, Stevie [think Nicks-Wonder]--only up to your imagination. Pat Magroin is one alias I use and always utile for me to go on a gender-bender to take the bait to a new level.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.

Last edited by Jervis Tetch on Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Well Jervis, good on you!

All I can get is that Jude-Daniel is a virgin (and I didn't even ask this time), which I've assured him/her is a curable condition, and that the security company uses a yahoo address only for their special clients! My Estrada family also seems immune to slaps - maybe it's time for a tag-team.

Back on topic, it's really strange that these lads aren't more careful with their gender selection, since many of them will completely twig at the mere mention of homosexuality!
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi again Losst^

I'm not gay--not that there's anything wrong with it--but it is my understanding that of all the W. African rascal countries, Ghana has the rep as having the most openly gay men. No word on lesbians there, but they have to exist.

It's one highway I've never traveled, lads or otherwise. Some newbs might pursue that angle--but shouldn't....I only bring SEX into the bait when I am the hot busty millionaire female adult film actress in Hollywood..and get the lads to tell me all the nasty things they want to do to me [they're not shy] and sponge off my million$ when they arrive here at my mansion after I send them the plane-fare. Yeah right...

Meant to include that with a name like Estrada has, I began all my emails to him as 'Hey Jude'-----and threw in over 50 references to The Beatles--including 'Your Mother Should Know'...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic