SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lincoln freed the slaves, right?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told one of my mugus I was sick in bed w/ the flu & he writes this back to me.
Quote:
Hi baby .

I am quite sorry to hear of that and i am sure you are taking good medication ,please do and make sure you keep fit soon and know that you are some one's property.

I love you and will do always .

Take good care of yourself.

Love .

J0hnny.

Not really my idea of making someone feel special & loved. Confused Anyway, I'll write him back to let him know how wonderful & special his get well wishes made me feel. puke

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"I love you and will do always"-is there something going on we dont know about

pony
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We're going to get married! Very Happy In the meantime, we're screwing each other silly via email. Laughing Laughing

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll use that line on my wife tonight and see what it gets me.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
... you are some one's property ...

Maybe that's just his non-geek way of saying "PWNED!" Very Happy
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL!

Your lad is a caveman... he definitely needs to be tamed! beating

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Maybe that's just his non-geek way of saying "PWNED!"

All your body now are belong to us????

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the first time I've heard him say something like that. WTF?! I'm hoping something got lost in translation. I don't mind him thinking he's in control though...means he's not clued in to my manipulations....puuuurfect Twisted Evil

EDIT: @ Jojo let me know where to send the flowers a/o where you want your memorial donations to go, suicide prevention perhaps? Laughing

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

know that you are some one's property.

Where have I heard something like that before... oh yeah:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Fort

One of his quotes:
Quote:
"The Earth is a farm. We are someone else's property".

Thefife: see if you can get your Lad to discuss Foerteana, as he's clearly read the great man's works, and such learned people are all too rare!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have serious doubts my lad has fully mastered Cat in the Hat Yastreb, all that rhyming you know. I don't want to cause a brain melt by mentioning something as advanced as people proposing theories, hypotheses, & philosophical ideas. He's just not ready for that yet. Laughing

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Gantz
419Eater is my life

Location: Sitting on the most uncomfortable chair it has ever been my misfortune to own. It numbs my bum :(

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Ask if he likes green eggs and ham then.

@TheGreatOok: What you say?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Naturally your lad will have to evidence his love for you in the form of a tattoo bearing your name across his chest right? Razz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic