SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Regarding a warning about scammer "Sue Shule"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gantz
419Eater is my life

Location: Sitting on the most uncomfortable chair it has ever been my misfortune to own. It numbs my bum :(

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm curious, did anyone from eater send this email out to a load of cc'd addies (including my catcher)?

Quote:
I WOULD LIKE TO WARN EVERYONE ON THIS LIST THAT THIS EMAIL WAS A FRAUD EMAIL
AND THE POOR LADY WHO'S INFORMATION WAS UNAWARE THAT SHE WAS BEING FRAUDED!

PLEASE IF ANYONE FELL FOR THIS OR HAS ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE REPLY BACK TO ME
IMMEDIATELY!

THIS IS NOT A JOKE!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would guess as it is all in caps and not worded terribly well it is a lad trying some kind of counter-scam.

Quote:
PLEASE IF ANYONE FELL FOR THIS OR HAS ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE REPLY BACK TO ME
IMMEDIATELY!

Sounds like a recovery scam to me.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, that's really bad. Have you checked the IP? I would like to think that no one here would send such an unprofessional "warning" to potential fraud victims.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Mr Fishe
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
EVERYONE ON THIS LIST

I would guess that the lad has CCed where he should have BCCed, and one of the recipients has decided to send this warning to everyone else who got the original scam.

Magic eye fun: Western Union MoneyGram
Pre-transfer red tape: Department of Homeland Security HM Revenue & Customs
Mandatory customer survey: Western Union

"I have decided to leave the church and join a travelling circus..." - the original and best
Gantz
419Eater is my life

Location: Sitting on the most uncomfortable chair it has ever been my misfortune to own. It numbs my bum :(

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That's what I figured.

Quote:
Have you checked the IP?

It's from a gmail account so no joy there Sad

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No way to know then, but not many lads have gmail accounts. As Mr Fishe said, probably someone who got a CC list and decided to warn the recipients.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think it is someone just trying to give out a friendly yet ill thought out warning. He is asking that anyone who has fallen for the scam to contact him, I could be wrong but my guess is if you mail him and tell him you lost money on this scam he will try and pull a recovery scam on you. The caps lock is a give away too, as the old saying goes "only 419 scammers and Fortran programmers type in caps"

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
Gantz
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bombardier is going to cross reference the addy with the lad shuttle. If it isn't on there I'll try a bait and see what happens.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Its not from a shuttle member addy, i,m kind of going with the lad theory, only doubt i have is the spelling is pretty good compared to the grammar but then even lads use spell check.

pony pony Mortar x18
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm with 4X1X9 on this one... An ASEM recovery scam.. Anybody replied yet? Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have seen that Sue Schule name before:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=890450

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent a straight bait to that addy just after it was posted in another thread. It bounced. There was only two posts on that thread. Clicky here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=112527&highlight=sueschul%2A

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got that same scam email and same warning in my account. I checked the two links put up here and I believe there was a third thread. . . because I'm pretty sure that I posted on it. I also believe that Dr.Who posted and someone mentioned that they were sending the CC info to him through PM. (We all had the CC addresses).

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Best way to find out is to straight bait a reply that you lost $12K to her and ask for help recovering to see where it goes.

My bet is it is the same lad doing a recovery fee scam as mentioned above.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After some "research" i can say that this is a rouge baiter who has no idea how to get my money back but suggested i tried fraudaid.com

pony pony Mortar x18
Gantz
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What's a rouge baiter? Confused

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Someone who just decides on their own to try scambaiting, without knowing anything about it or learning how to do it, is my guess.

I actually did that a couple years ago -- I got a scam email in an email addy at work, and, knowing that it was a scam but not knowing that there was such a thing as scambaiting, I replied and played with the lad for a while until I lost interest.

Anyway, I too got the original Sue scam mail with the included CC list, and I got another warning from someone else on the list, but not the one you've posted here. The one I got was legit -- it was just someone repling to the CC list that this is a scam, beware, etc.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A 'rouge baiter' is one blushing with embarassment because s/he asked for a picture with a sign, another with a tattoo, and a video, on the first reply.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"rogue baiter" is just a loose term for someone not associated with eater. They could be just as competent as anyone else.

I believe I was the first to use the term, June 28 2004. Yay me! Smile

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic