SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

D'oh! Ive shot myself in the foot! (some strong language)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dammit! My wrestling bait is into month 5, and finally, Ive got my lad to do the seemingly impossible...get 2 lads to compete in a ladder match, then send me the tape!

Sadly, he's went and sent it to the address I gave him at the start off the bait, and unfortunatley, I doubt the Isle of Beaver, where my character "lives" has a very reliable postal service, and I have no video to show.

On the plus side, it means that I get to bully my lad into making another video, and also lets me slap him for it getting "lost" in the post. He mailed me today, and folks, he's starting to crack..

Quote:

I think i have been wasting my time all these while with you, first i provided to you photos of wrestlers as you directed and you are very happy about it and later , bad news that Mr Mcmann figure out some error, and now these vcd and vhs i sent to your address you to same address you provided for the document issued to you, and now you have the nerve to insult my person, why don't confirm from the courier service. Anyway, i think i will sort to finalize this transaction with somebody else especially in U.K to enable you meet the person when the deal is actualize, to know that this not a child's play.

Usman bello

I'll be in my grave before I let a lad talk to me like that and get away with it!..

Reply:

Quote:
Dear Mr Bello,
Why didnt I check with the courier company? Maybe its because you havent told me who the bloody courier company is! I think that, if anybody is wasting time here, its you, you great twazzock!

Insulting? Mr Bello, I have never insulted anyone, and Im certainly not about to change the habit of a lifetime for a slimey, worthless toad like you. Just because you have a face that resembles a bulldog licking piss off a nettle, doesnt mean you have to start complaining every single time something doesnt go your way.

Really, Mr Bello, Im getting sick of your constant whining. All you seem to do these days is bugger things up. I dont moan at you, do I? I dont waste all of your time, do I? No, Mr Bello, I do not, so I do not expect you to do it to me. You prat!

Now, get me the photos that I asked for and find out whats happened with the videos, otherwise I'll get the first plane down there to Nigerialand and personally see to it that your bollocks are severely booted!

Maybe you'd be as well finding me someone in the UK that I can meet in person. Maybe I'll have more luck speaking with someone here in merry old England. Yes, Mr Bello, England is where all the action is nowadays. In fact, we're having the olympics here in 2012. Perhaps I should enter a few of my wrestlers into them, eh?

"Teenage Mutant Ninja Lads" pics coming up. Watch this space Wink

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing talk about slaping

I would tell the mugu that youdon't believe he ever sent the video.
Tell him to provide you with the courier s name and receipt of the video sent. If he does not have it slap him again for lying to you Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Insulting? Mr B3ll0, I have never insulted anyone, and Im certainly not about to change the habit of a lifetime for a slimey, worthless toad like you. Just because you have a face that resembles a bulldog licking piss off a nettle, doesnt mean you have to start complaining every single time something doesnt go your way.

That is truly beautiful. That's some damn fine writing there, dude! (Mind if I plagiarize it for my next lad slap?) Wink

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not at all mate, knock that lad out! Very Happy

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

Mortar x12
Fat Old Catt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Waitaminute, this lad is actually using the name Usm4n B3ll0?

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think about a million lads use the "name that should not be mentioned".

They should come up with their own names!

Mortar x12
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Y'know I've been meaning to ask where that name originated. I know that it's the name used to chop the money in 1TV5, but I have no idea where it's from. Can anyone tell me? And why can it not be mentioned?

JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Insulting? Mr B3ll0, I have never insulted anyone,

Laughing Laughing Laughing Great line!

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Fat Old Catt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cachuma wrote:
. . . . . .why can it not be mentioned?

It can't be mentioned BECAUSE it's used to ch0p the d0llars in 1TV5, and sometimes lads google it. I do know that much. However, I too have been wondering where the name came from. Can someone help us out here?

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Nope. Not I.

Some mighty fine none insults there. Great example of knowing how much slapping they will take and still remain on the hook.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Gantz
419Eater is my life

Location: Sitting on the most uncomfortable chair it has ever been my misfortune to own. It numbs my bum :(

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Just because you have a face that resembles a bulldog licking piss off a nettle

That's the best insult I've heard in years. clapping clapping clapping

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Umm.
Are you really baiting
Are you out of your mind?
You must seriously have a death wish...

Killed Scammer Banks >200 (gave up counting longgggggg ago.) Jolly Roger x5 x2 Mortar

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@cachuma

Lt. Col. Usman K Bello was the ADC to President Ibrahim Babamgeda (I'm sure I spelled that wrong, but I'm too lazy to look it up). He was killed in the failed orkar coup attempt of 1990 (or thereabouts) His death has been schrouded with rumors. One is that Babamgeda was responsible, another says he was shot by accident by one of his own men. I don't remember much about it as I was not there. Wink

Always,
B.A. Ware
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh...I see. Interesting that so much money meant for mugus is continually being chopped by a dead guy. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems I may have slapped him a little too hard with that last one...

Quote:
like you don't know what is takes to perfect a business, maybe you boss Mr.Mcmann do, since his the one with the money. i see you are just an messenger boy to him' who can't understand the simply act of business and deal. well, i have to take it from you because i realized you can't even handle the common wrestling job' if you can? i wondered why the pictures i earlier sent you was accepted and confirm very good by a so-called promoter like you and simply rejected and faulted by a so called boss under your induced alcohlic influences, don't you have the naive to tell your boss that this is what i want or maybe he is seeing double under heavy drink. Obviously you lost the VCD, VHS i sent, enough is enough, i cant be wasting money because of you incapability!

Usman.

Hehehe...nothing like the heartfelt testimony of a lad who's been put through his paces! Laughing

Mortar x12
Foss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As an aside, couldn't you get something sent to the UK as normal, and say that the Isle of Beaver is a small tax haven which doesn't have apostman, and that you collect all mail by ferry from the PO Box in the harbour of London City.

Or something along those lines.
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Just because you have a face that resembles a bulldog licking piss off a nettle

Shocked The visuals!! Laughing

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what does a bulldog licking piss off a nettle look like

pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic