SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turning it around on Brandy Williams

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
NeoDraven
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, this girl starts talking to me about three weeks ago on Yahoo. She asked a general question about my profile. I was in a good mood, because normally I don't talk to scammers. After winnowing through her horribly grammatically incorrect English, she sent two fake pictures that I haven't seen before.

No requests for money for the first week. I'm told she misses me after the second conversation, and that she "luvs" me after the third. Two days later, I get two custom screen-printed t-shirts, that say "Hello. ****" (real name edited) on the front, and "I Luv You" on the back in calligraphy. Underneath the words on the back of the shirts is a mean-looking bulldog.

WHY would I wear that shirt? WHY would I want a woman to?

It gets better. After making sure I got the first package, she sent a larger box the next time. I open it up and find a PS2 Slim. Nice.

A week later, another package comes in the mail. I am greeted with a new PSP.

Yesterday, her mother in Nigeria (whom she's been tending to, since she has horrible kidney problems) took a turn for the worse, and needs a life-saving kidney transplant by THIS Friday. Brandy, fortunately, has $18,000 for the $23,000 operation from her friends back "home" in East Bend, NC. BUT, the mean, heartless doctors there need $20,000 at least to perform the operation, and kindly will finance the rest.

Brandy wants me to sell both the PSP and PS2 and Western Union the money to her. Obviously, I'm not going to. I've been having too much fun so far just telling people the story and showing them the message archive.

She's tried calling me several times with some internet relay call service, but I haven't ever spoken to her, and apparently the operator isn't, either, because she never says anything when she calls. That hasn't been for a few days, though.

Does anyone know anything about Brandy Williams ([email protected])? Should I be sitting here happy that I scammed a scammer, or concerned that she has my address?
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If she's got your real address, I'd drop the bait, now. You can re-bait her from a safe addy, without giving her any of your real info.
NeoDraven
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I was smart enough to give her a fake name at least. I doubt it's a chick, anyway. I think I'm going to try talking as erotically as possible to see how "she" reacts.

Last night, I told her the cops showed up here and I had to go. I logged back on a couple hours later and told her it was a next-of-kin death notice, and that my father had just died from liver problems. Built a great, angry, tear-jerking, pain-filled story for her and furiously logged off. That's why I didn't sell the game systems today. It's also my out as to why I disappeared.
The Terminator
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We hope that you used a safe drop area for the packages,
and that you "DID NOT" give your real home address .. Shocked

I want to assure you that this transaction is legal, I have contacted my attorney and also
my boss Mr Mikhail Khodorkovsky who has recently been imprisoned .... Mr. Igor Ivanov

x4 - Number of lads presenting me forged police documents

I want a rose .... Sad
Don't be sad, here's a rose for you-lotta .... Pretty Rose
Thank You Lotta - I Shall Cherish It Forever .... Smile
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You don't need a reason to vanish - you can just do it. Stop *all* contact. Don't let me scare you away from baiting, but scammers have been known to kill victims...if they have no qualms about killing victims, what would they do to a baiter who thinks it fun to waste their time?
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NeoDraven wrote:
It gets better. After making sure I got the first package, she sent a larger box the next time. I open it up and find a PS2 Slim. Nice.
A week later, another package comes in the mail. I am greeted with a new PSP.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but chances are very good that the PS2 and PSP were purchased with stolen (phished) credit card details. When the card owner(s) see those charges, they will dispute them and the CC company will send a chargeback to the store.

BTW, the boxes were not sent by the scammer. If they weren't sent directly from the stores, they were sent by a mule who will happily point the police in your direction as soon as they catch up with him. Guess who the they will be coming after then?

You need to either return those electronics to the store(s) they came from, or turn them over to the police and tell them what happened.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star

Last edited by SlayerFaith on Thu May 31, 2007 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
NeoDraven
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. I was reading about people getting $50 and nice pictures of people. I thought I was just cashing in on a moron.

I was dumb enough to give my real address, but I am not worried in the slightest about physical retaliation. LET someone try to come here. Worst mistake they'd ever make.

I wonder about the items, though. With them sent to a fake name, even though it is the correct address, how can this person prove that I accepted them? No one had to sign for anything. I don't want to get authorities involved; I was just out to have fun. The gifts were a perk, in my book.

What should I be concerned about at the moment?

BTW, thanks to all that respond. I just discovered this fun new game, and didn't expect this result on my first attempt.
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Were the items shipped directly from the stores, or did they supposedly come from the "girl"?

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NeoD, I recommend you do some reading of stickies and Safe Baiting. I suggest you start with this http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24575

Welcome and bait safe (including receiving items from scammers). A mentor will also be helpful.

Just because you didn't "sign for" the shipment doesn't mean it can't be tracked to you and or your address.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chances are you will have some police knocking at your door very soon, You may save yourself a lot of hassle by doing so and I don't think a PSP is worth a criminal charge of accessory to theft

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@NeoDraven

The moment you enter into a physical transaction with a scammer, be it cash or goods, then you become one of them too as far as the law is concerned, and that's true in any country, you have recieved stolen goods or goods purchased by fraudulent means.

Your first thought should be in respect of the authorities and not the mugu because no mugu is gonna turn up at your place but, the same cannot be said about the authorities.

What slayerfaith said about returning the goods or taking them to the police and explaining, is good advice but I personally would think twice about taking them to the police, the first question will be, "why did it take you so long to report it" ? how will you answer that question?
You can not say "well, I thought it would be ok to keep them as I got them from a bad guy anyway"

I have to agree with the other comments, you made a bad mistake and a bad move too in your judgement Confused

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ What they said. Also, there's nothing to stop a pissed-off mugu giving the police an anonymous tip-off that Mr Fake Name at Real Address has knowlingly received stolen or fraudulently obtained goods, and a judge won't be too sympathetic either. Baiting is a very good cause but it's not worth a criminal record.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic