SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I used to put messages like that on my answering machine just to screw with people. I'm guessing your typical outgoing message is like:

Hello?.......... Hello?............I can barely hear you........... Hello?.................Who's calling?........................Could you speak up?................ I'm sorry, you'll have to speak up please.................
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, thats what I am doing except I will change it daily just so they do not get used to the same one. Good thing is that we usually play the 'hello' game in about 95% of the calls I answer, so that is easy enough Laughing

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only one message left today whilst I was away, from the Western Union Controller Rolling Eyes

http://media.putfile.com/WesternUnionController

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had nothing back from Angel. I think that you might have upset him. Shame on you.

I'll email his scamming butt again.

BTW. Do you want an apology from him?

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ apologies are always nice, especially long hand written ones. I always forget who I argue with and who I have been nice to, so I just know they can appreciate my ever changing moods for absolutly no reason....Ahhhh it's great being female!!! Laughing Laughing

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barrister Sam Okedokey (or something) should call for Roger today, if he is as rude and arrogant on the phone as he is in his emails feel free to do with him as you will. He is a very impatient and rude man, keep him waiting! Twisted Evil

"God will give you the strenght go get a taxi to the western union place" Reverend Joseph Omolede/Adeleke
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Look out for a Barrister M. Ohanogu(Not quite sure of the spelling but he will ask for a Father mathew tell him your his wife
(I've told him she usually answers my calls to home) She's very excited like me Smile

Fairly early in the bait so tell him anything really but espicially mention barrister employment forms so I get to know him well... Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Todays list of persistent lads:

Harry wants Roselee?? He is very very keen to speak to you and has grown quite attached to the voice mail as it seems he has not yet figured out yet it is a recording after 40+ calls this evening! He still talks to it ..if he says anything of interest other than shouting his name and saying hello LOL I will post it. meanwhile here is a couple of earlier calls where I talked to him
http://media.putfile.com/harry1wav
http://media.putfile.com/harry2wav

Dear Collins has been a patient one today, out of the 5 times he has called I have given him the long wait and he has patiently held on for about 10 minutes in total! A record me thinks Smile . here is one that is not endless dead minutes.
http://media.putfile.com/collins5358WAV

Call for Chris Hunter
http://media.putfile.com/chris-hunter

Call for Barrister something, I forget who he wants
http://media.putfile.com/Barristersomething

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL...Harry is suppose to get your blessing for our up and coming union.

He is not in a very good mood today. It is WU day and everytime he calls me, he gets a 4 year old (ME). Twisted Evil You know how those 4 year olds can be, sweet one minute and well...... Harry is getting very annoyed. Twisted Evil
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

vpmanchester wrote:
he may of reached the voicemail and I will be changing the message frequently for my own amusement, just the normal saying hello a few times and then telling them to call back. I want to keep them on long enough to burn thier credit as usual when I am not available

Worked like a charm vp, I asked my lad to ring you to confirm a MG number, he said he held the line as requested for half an hour and is now $120 worse off than before he called you Cool
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ oh they do exaggerate $120 Rolling Eyes I sure hope you tell him not to worry you will refund all expenses...the only proper thing to do if you are a honest businessperson Twisted Evil

Poor Harry, no wonder he is a persistent puppy. They are always keen for payday. Funny he did not seem to want to chat with me that is absolutely no way to act if he wants my blessing. I expect for him to make himself known and he failed badly...now I guess I will have to get nasty Laughing

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I cant believe Tunde hung up on you!

Rude man! I will slap him and tell you to apologise if he calls you again.

"God will give you the strenght go get a taxi to the western union place" Reverend Joseph Omolede/Adeleke
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

my guy is being stubborn hes to busy to call me but not that busy to receive a call how rude Evil or Very Mad

Update: K should be calling soon

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VP I mentioned you here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=112604&highlight= I hope you don't mind, but think about it. Or tell us your setup so others can copy it.
Good to see you're still going strong with fun, no lads that wants to be lured to GB though or I would ask you again. Thanks for all the work and fun.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ VP absolutely I am, which means if they do get through to you you have re-sent the money ($1120) via MG which covers fee and phone calls. Give them a new MTCN number when you feel like it Twisted Evil with lots of 7s and 1s in it (you know how easy it is to confuse them). I am not talking to them at the moment because the attorney shouted at me today, sent me an email in big letters like this think he is getting rather irritated but it isn't my fault I'm doing my best, honest Wink Laughing

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aparently I am sacked now and have to pack my desk and leave Crying or Very sad The Director from the CBN (Central Bank of Nigeria) has told me that I am not competent for this job and i do not do my job well..so I am sacked!! (now these convos below are not real convos...he is merely talking to the answering machine..which says ' lots of hello's, speak up, pardon? etc..you get the drift and he has called many many times..too many to list and still has not figured out it is a recording, so these are abit one sided and the 3rd one is where he sacks me..and I do not work for him!!! the fist 2 are the build up to his temper tantrum) Laughing Laughing
http://media.putfile.com/CBN1wav
http://media.putfile.com/CBN2wav
http://media.putfile.com/CBN3wav

Another HongKong call
http://media.putfile.com/hongkong2-37

AngelRich
http://media.putfile.com/AngelRichwav

SadMac Called to say he is expecting the parcel on the 4th?

Call for Roger, I was busy so I went for the 'long wait' and he did not..35 seconds...whadda guy Rolling Eyes

@bill2
thanks..I do miss alot these days so a nudge is always helpful Laughing I have posted there too . cheers vp

Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Mr Hong Kong is mine again, he is such a pushy git. I've sent him back a message saying his contract is fine, now post me a hard copy, if he speaks to you he'll probably moan about that.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi VP, there is a small chance that Tim and Barb are coming to England again in a few weeks, any rooms in Falty Towers free around that time Twisted Evil Same story, different scam. I like to copy and paste a lot Very Happy

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VPManchester

You surely are the Queen of cool Smile I have only just started out on this new business idea, but am beginning to think that it may become quite addictive.

Think it is cool that the little man (or woman-sorry a bit Life of Brian) is getting his (or her's-sorry again) own back.

Respect

Cartmansucks
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers Laughing
it is very addicting and lots of fun, plus it keeps me from spending money on Ebay Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've emailed Angel and told him that I've got to get approval from my boss for his shitty photographs.

I can tell you now that my boss is very hard to please and is probably going to tell him to piss off - he's going to have to take some more photographs to meet our company's very high standards.

Thanks VPM and "God Bless and Bye Bye". Mr. Green

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

T0ny K0fi should be calling you looking for Pavl En1s Bvrns. He is trying to get me to send him money before he does any work for me. I told him to call the office to discuss his employment with us Very Happy

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

L0ma Linda (woman) for Jack Benny? Love scam.

Got an email, "who was that woman" Laughing

Last edited by wanamaker on Thu May 31, 2007 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
jefflebowski
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VP, Thought you might like to read the email I recieved after slapping Tunde for being rude...

Quote:

I was never rude to your Secretary, I only told her that she is not competent enough for that Job because she attended my phone calls 3 good times and refused to talk when i announced my identity to her but was mute for couple of minutes thereby allowing my call credit to run off, I equally told her that i will report this to you so that you will have to remove her from that position. My Friend Chris whatever she told you is not the truth, I am not the rude type of a person and cannever be , I am a matured and reputable man, i have so many secretaries,personnal assistants,pro officers and other numerous staff working under me and i know how they treat people when they call on phone unlike the way she did to me, Infact her marner was so absord and sordid impunity.

He blathers on about what a good businessman he is etc then comes out with this cracker...

Quote:
but if you want me to apologise to her then i will do just that but she has to write or call me and apologise too for been rude to me ,understand that i cannot begin to talk to her in the marner i did if she did not do anything to deserve such urgly outburst.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Keep up the good work VP Thumbs up

How could I ever sack you?

Lizzy Bordom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently J@m3s Chr1st1an called for me. I had told him that I was very hard of hearing, but, he insisted on a number. I gave him yours.

He must have gotten your voice message and now believes what I told him. Thank you so much.

Quote:
I called you yesterday but it seems your hearing problem is really bad as you ealier said.

You have a sweet voice .I wish you heard me and possibly discuss with me but nevertheless we can still carry on via email.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic