SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This makes me sick

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
genericname
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still pretty new here, so I don't know if this has been posted before. Look what got caught in my spam filter this morning:

Quote:

SCAMMED VICTIM/100 BENEFICIARY.
REF/PAYMENTS CODE:06654
This is to bring to your notice that I am delegated from the United Nations
to Central bank of Nigeria to pay
100 Nigerian 419 scam victims $1 Million, you are listed and approved for
this payments as one of the scam victims,get back to me as soon as possible
for the immediate payments of your compensation funds.
On this faithful recommendation,I want you to know that during the last UN
meetings held at Abuja,Nigeria,it was alarmed so much by the rest of the
world in the meeting, on the lose of funds by various foreigners to the
scam artists, operating in syndicates all over the world today,in other to
retain the good image of the country,the president of this country is now
paying
100 victims of this operators $1 Million USD.Due to the corrupt and
inefficient banking system in Nigeria,the payments are to be paid by Central
bank of Nigeria, as
corresponding paying bank under funding assistance by the National
Westminster bank London.
According to the number of applicants at hand,80 beneficiaries has been
paid,
half of the victims are from the United States,we still have more 20 left
to be compensated.
Your particulars were gotten from one of the syndicates who was arrested
in Lagos Nigeria. You are hereby warned not to communicate nor continue with the transaction you have with him and his collegues for any reason what so ever,because we believe that his collegues might still be communicating you,The UN secret service is already on him and also on trace of his colegues.
For more vital information,please visit:
http://home.rica.net/alphae/419coal/news1jul.htm
You can receive your compensation payment via either of the both
options you choose,DRAFT PAYMENTS or WIRE
TRANSFER,I shall feed you with further modalities as soon as I hear from
you as the Central Bank Apex will start
processing your payment immediately.You can as well reply to my official email address ([email protected]) BUT strictly with the SUBJECT:(SCAM VICTIM CODE/419/COMP/07).
Yours faithfully,
PROF.FRANK NWEKE.
Minister of Information.
Fed Rep.of Nigeria.

How incredibly unethical. This makes me really angry. Can one of the more experienced baiters bait the hell out of this guy? Send me a PM.

"thank you for all your hillarious effort towards this ongoing transaction"

"Please i humbly plead with you to stop writing me."

Pith Helmet - "what is the position of your treap now?"

<a href="http://picasaweb.google.com/jackwallop/ScamBaiting">Images I've gotten from scammers</a>
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

genericname wrote:
How incredibly unethical. This makes me really angry.

You are joking Question
It's just another scam that's trotted out on a daily basis.
The most sensible place for your post is in Surplus Letters, which alleviates the need for anyone to pm you.
Why you should think it 'unethical' is beyond me.
What, in your opinion, are the ethics of scammers?
And why should this particular scam mail make you any more angry than any other?

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.

Last edited by Breddan Butter on Wed May 30, 2007 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
williamnorris
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Expect worse... Confused

Fake bank kills: 2x United Kingdom

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Click here for enlightenment...</a>
genericname
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~Breddan Butter,

Ack. I know they are scammers, but to go after a person who has already lost money to them... I am too angry for words. Mad

"thank you for all your hillarious effort towards this ongoing transaction"

"Please i humbly plead with you to stop writing me."

Pith Helmet - "what is the position of your treap now?"

<a href="http://picasaweb.google.com/jackwallop/ScamBaiting">Images I've gotten from scammers</a>
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They have been around for a while....

Scammers never learned ethics. The same old money recovery scam. Evil or Very Mad More reason to bait them.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Kdrive
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

People who have already given up money to them are their best targets.
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ha ha,
I've just noticed the link in the opening post.
http://home.rica.net/alphae/419coal/news1jul.htm

It's to a piece from 1996 on Nigeria - The 419 Coalition Website, which is a scambaiting site Laughing

@genericname
I still think that you should post the email in Surplus Letters where it is more likely to attract the attention it deserves.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you really want to get angry, I'll tell you that money recovery scams are often run on victims by the very same scammers they lost money to in the first place. The scammers just whip out the old EFCCinvestigator@yahoo email addy and tell the vic that their scammer has been arrested and their money will be returned... for a fee, of course.

Once a victim has paid, the scammers won't let him or her go until they have gotten every last penny the victim can beg, borrow, or steal to send to them.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most of the scams are appalling, isn't that one of the biggest reasons for doing this? There are the dying children, helpless refugees, soldiers needing help, blah blah blah.

You could tell the scammer that you have no money for food, or medication and they'd still ask for an MTCN. They're criminals, playing on the hopes, greed and sympathy of others.

Bait this one mercilessly, that's a good place for your anger to vent. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Poison Ivy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats true Ima, one of my favourite pets managed one line of empathy when I poured my heart out about needing the money to leave a husband who beats me and keeps me prisoner - I don't think there are any lengths they wouldn't go to to get the dosh.

you know the amount we are talking here is not a peanut .

U're a slot!!
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ genericname, this may be a bit hard to believe, but these bastards are capable of much much worse.

Their criminal minds are beyond repair.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Mad4Maya
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The scammers are just following a basic credo of business. The best source for new business is from your previous customers.

I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk to both parties...Th0mps0n Br0wn
pony pony pony
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ generic:

If you want to vent your frustration go ahead a bait the mugu. Pretend you have been a victim.
The mugus don't care, they just want you $$$$$.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I told my lad that I did not send the money one day because my boss had raped me and I was in the hospital, counseling etc and just did not have time.

He said he was sorry and could I send the money tomorrow!

So yeah, bait this lad if it upsets you (and it should), but it is an all too common scheme.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Foss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not drop him a line to tell him to donate it to a charity, then ask him to send documentation proving that he has done it with your share.

Won't be much of a bait, but I'd be keen to see whether he actually did it, or what he'd do.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a few of those and baited them I sent one a 100MB junk file took Gmail about an hour to send lol but it sent and I got the reply back

"AFTER MANY TRIES OPENING YOUR PASSPORTT WITH HOURS WASTED IN COMPUTER PROPBLEMS I COUD NOT SEE IT PLS NO NEED FOR IT NOW I FOUND YOU ON OUR BIG DATABASE OF PEOPLE"

yeah sure you did...

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Foss wrote:
...tell him to donate it to a charity...
...I'd be keen to see whether he actually did it...

I can save you the time and trouble. He won't.

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Don't forget, these scum are incapable of having any 'decent' human emotions. Hypothetical - If you or I saw a charity box asking for donations for recently liberated inmates of Auschwitz our reaction would be to donate, the scammers reaction would be to steal it or copy it so they could keep the cash for themselves.

These are scum. Never forget that.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
Foss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B.L.Z. Bubb wrote:
I can save you the time and trouble. He won't.

I realise that, but I wonder whether he'd attempt to somehow turn that around to scam you. Maybe say that he is trying, but needs you to clear it with XYZ before the payment goes through.

Just thought it may be cool to see what they tried to invent for it.
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what is this turds email-i want my money back

pony
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now would this be a nice guy for a mass bait? We all lost lots of time to those scammer and I think we should be rewarded for that Twisted Evil

edit:
now if you go to that website and wiggle your way through the directories I find this:
so it could be a not so well "hidden" scammers website of Question Or this is for real and this is his resume
And now that I have the header, the IP is from Australia Brisbane ? I'm puzzled

edit again:
Okay Charlie is real and so is the website the email uses the site to get some credibility and comes from an "official account" on .. Hotmail!
I'll drop them a note and see what the game is.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love playing the victim. I re-enforce the fact that I have been taken numerous times to get them to jump through numerous hoops in the hopes that they might just get another dolla. "Please don't steal from me again, this is the last $40,000.00 I have in the whole world." It's like blood in the water.

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Foss wrote:
I realise that, but I wonder whether he'd attempt to somehow turn that around to scam you.

Of course he would. It makes no difference to him if a victim replies wanting the money for themselves, or wanting it donated to charity. The same "fees", "certificates", and whatever would be used in pretty much the same way. It might make and interesting bait, though... especially if the baiter were to pose both as the victim and as an official from the (fakey) charity. My guess is that the lad would try to scam them both, which could be fun.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic