SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

George Bush & the Village People

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
uwefuchs
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I also know how to handle that stuborn boy!

It sounds like there has been a lot og handling going on of late Shocked .

"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think "Brandie" needs to call and find out how well he handles that stubborn boy. I bet after talking with her for a while, he may even send some naked pics......or at the least we can get him to scream things like "Ooh Brandie, who needs God when I have you."

So far, every guy I've asked for naked pics from.........has sent them. I should publish my "Lads of the World" magazine soon.....

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been in PM contact with Eliza about the phone call to my lad, which she has kindly offered to do for me to play the part of Brandie, but before that call happens, I have emailed the lad to let him know the error of his ways if he doesn't send his naked photos next time he emails me, if I was a lad who had invested this much time and money in a project, and might still lose the whole record deal over a couple of photos, I would be straight down the internet cafe with my photos to have them scanned, I hope he thinks the same way Laughing:

Quote:
Hiya baby,

It's so lovely to hear from you, there is just one little problem with your email, the problem is, you didn't send me your naked photos like I asked you to do.

I read what you said about the girls in the cyber cafe seeing your naked photos, and you saying for me to be patient until we meet, my answer to that is, NO WAY, I don't have patience, baby, no patience at all, if you think for one minute that I am going to wait until you get to the US before I see your big 6.3 inch boy down below, then you have got another thing coming, I want to see your naked body and your big boy, and I want to see it right now.

So what if the girls in the cyber cafe see you naked, all that you should be worried about is that I want to see you naked and I always get what I want, I am not bothered about what those other girls see of you, anyways, why don't you go out of town to some place where they don't know you and have the photos scanned there, or get a friend who works in an office to do them for you, you might even know someone who has their own computer at home who can do it, then you wont have a problem with any girls seeing you naked.

Remember what I told you about my ex boyfriend, and how Lxxxxx destroyed his music career because my ex used me, he did the exact same thing you are doing, he said he loved me, wanted to marry and have kids like you said, he was all lovey dovey with me like you are, he saw my naked photo like you have, but he wouldn't send his naked photo to me like you wont, he was just using me, I do think you do love me, xxxxx, but I really have to be sure, I don't want to be hurt again, and that's why I want to see your naked photos, if you don't send them to me straight away, I will have to assume that you are also just trying to use me to further your music career, and I would not like that one bit.

If I think that you are just using me, you can be 100% sure that I will tell Lxxxxx all about it, and then you can kiss goodbye to your dream of going to the US to record your music, Lxxxxx will go mad if I tell him you tried to use me, he will cancel the whole record deal you and your group are going to do in the US, trust me baby, Lxxxxx thinks the world of me and hates it when people try to use me, so please baby, just prove yourself to me that you really love me like you say you do, send me the full frontal photos showing your penis when it's soft, and some other photos showing you with a big erection so I can see just how good your big boy is, I expect you to send the photos next time you email me, don't even bother emailing me with excuses about how you can't do it, I have heard so many excuses from men in the past, so don't even think about trying that with me, if you email me and don't attach your photos, I will tell Lxxxxx immediately!!!!!

Baby, you have no idea how much I love you, I even told Lxxxxx that you said rap and hip hop are not your style, but that you said you can learn any style, he said he will pay 50 Cent to give you lessons in that style of singing and get you both to make a record together, you have heard of 50 Cent, right? He is a massive star, he's so cool and well buff, I would love to hear you singing like he does, honey, but everything depends on you sending the photos I asked for, this is very important to me because I am so head over heels in love with you at this time, I want to be your wife and I want your babies.

Sorry for not answering some of your questions last time, like do I go clubbing, do I smoke, do I take drugs, can I sing and dance. The answers are, I like to go clubbing, I am a great dancer, I can really move well baby, I can sing quite well but not as good as you do, I don't smoke cigarettes, but I have smoked some hash before, I have not taken any hard drugs ever and never would, what about you, do you do ay of those things, well apart from singing and dancing which I know you can do.

Baby, send me your phone number, and as soon as I have received the naked photos in your next email, and know that you are serious about me, I will give you a call and talk with you about things between us, by the way, there was a slight change of plan again, Lxxxxx gave me some other work to do, so I am still in the UK, I am really missing home, the UK is great but not as good as the US, I should be going back to the US in a couple of days time, by which time, I expect you to have sent your photos to me, trust me baby, when you have me, you will never want another woman in your whole life.

Lxxxxx is doing real good now, he's getting better with each day that passes, the doctors hve told him that if he progresses like he has been doing, they will let him travel back to the US around June 3rd, isn't that just the best news ever, Lxxxxx told me to tell you that, if he returns at that time, he will be ready to have you and your group in the US for recording around the end of June, he asked if you would all be ready for that time?

Bye for now darling, I love you with all my heart, show me your photos to show me your real love and then everything will be cool between us.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS

All My Love,

Brandie.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Mon May 28, 2007 4:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you volunteering to call as Brandie, Eliza? If so, I hope you'll record it! Twisted Evil

I'm thinking maybe this lad isn't a scammer after all. Wink Just look how honest he is in his email --- he didn't say it's "6-1/2 long" but precisely "6.3." No fudging here, he's telling it exactly like it is. Of course, maybe he's exaggerating and it's really 5.8". Only one way to find out, he needs to send a clear picture, with a ruler showing the actual size. Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Miss Behaving
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad must be WETTING himself. Does he get naked pics done, humiliating himself in front of the photographer and internet cafe denzins? Rumours... gossip... jokes... haha

Or, does he lose the deal and into trouble with his choir/singers for ruining their chance at fame?

Either way, he must be worried that Brandie will tell everyone about his 6.3in 'stubborn boy' Laughing

He is under your thumb and has no way out. Whatever happens. Twisted Evil

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Believe, you, me!
I want to see! jump_4_joy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
he didn't say it's "6-1/2 long" but precisely "6.3."

6.3 inches, or 6.3 cm?
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course I'll record the call if I call this guy. LOL

You guys know me - - I don't let you down with the sex calls. LOL

And the lad will be up, too.

LOL

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Foss, if you don't like it, don't read it, simple really isn't it, I have no morals as far as a scammer is concerned, what he does is his problem, so don't bother asking me about morals.

If you really feel you need to reply, go and start a new topic about it with a link to this topic and a link to the other ethics link posted below, any further ethical/moral posts on here will be deleted.

As for the posts made directly above in reply to Foss's, I have copied/pasted them in to the ethics topic on this link for safe keeping:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=104273&highlight=split

And deleted them them from this page to keep it tidy.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder how long it will be before Dubya introduces his new friend to some of his old friends, namely:

Gordon Brown/Tony Blair/Cherrie Blair (is there a difference?)

John Howard

Nicolas Sarkozy (probably a bit busy these days)

Hell... even old Maggie might be up for a chat Razz

Of course our mate m0s3s already knows lizzy... I think we have the makings of a model UN Very Happy
Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The brilliance of this bait is in it's simplicity. Only 2 cracatres - Lad and Scam Patroller

Lad - played by the Lad himself
Geroge W Bush - played by Scam Patroller
Produce - no appearence yet (as far as I can remember) and from the looks of things, doesn't need to either
Brandie - played by Scam Patroller, voice by Eliza Dolittle

I suppose this is as perfect as a bait can ever be

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed I have so much to learn... ok, ruining the thread, ignore me! Really looking forward to developments on this one, well done btw.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok then, my lad has mailed me the FedEx details, the 2 banners were sent to the US today, he also asked if he could replace some of the members who dropped out previously Shocked Laughing:, he's has not overvalued the goods this time which cause a little argument at FedEx Very Happy:

Quote:
Your Excellency,

Thank you for your mail. I got it alright.

I would have replied earlier than now, but, I wanted to finish the job and reply to give you the tracking number of the FedEx Air Waybill. The tracking number is: xxxx xxxx xxxx. The form number is: xxxx. I put the customs duty at $20.00 Dollars! I hope that is not too much. They wanted to argue with me but I told them that was what the value is. It was packaged today, 30th of May, 2007. It will be expected to leave the
shores of the country this evening to arrive on the 1st of June. Latest, early hours of the 4th of June. I hope this would not be late. It should however reach before the Rancher's return from the wedding venue. The work this time is very well done.

The inuaguration/ swearing-in ceremony of the 'imposed' new president wanted to make things scary. No one new what will happen next. As the inuaguration was going on in Abuja, there were some people who were in Lagos demonstrating a peaceful rally calling on all to say no to the imposition of the so called President. The rally was however scartered by fully armed policemen.

Thank God there were no lives lost. So, this made most people to stay indoors to avoid being hit by the unforseen. However, that has given way now... though there seem to be a psudo-peace pregnant with anything
unconcievable! Life, with its struggles, continues!

The secretary of the Producer sent me a mail saying that Lxxxxx is really doing well. That, if he goes on the way he is responding to treatment, he would be allowed to go back to the US by the 3rd of June. And, if that becomes a reality, we should be getting ready to come to the US by the end of June for the recording. That he would be ready for us. I do not know if she has contacted you of recent. I told you last time that she should be in the states as of then, but, she said in her mail that she is still in the UK. (<<that confirms he has read Brandie's latest email and will now know he needs to send Brandie his naked photos, I think he might just do that Very Happy) She is doing some work for Lxxxxx.

Sir, concerning those in the group who left out of impetience, can other people be used to replace them? These people in question are not initially in the list sent across then. For those of them that are no more with the group, I will have to send in their data and names so that they would be deleted from the list. When you give me the go ahead order, I will do just that.

The rehearsals are still going on. Those of them that are still keeping faith, serious with the rehearsals, are still waiting patiently for the last whistle to be blown. The Lord will answer our prayers.

I hope work is not so hectic. The Lord will continue to guard you. You are trully a good leader. Not the type of Leaders we are having over here. There is something that I do not understand with the new
President that was sworn in yesterday. People say that he as a man is truely a God-fearing man, who deed a lot of good work in the state where he was a governor. But, what all does not like is the way in which he was imposed on the nation by the outgone president. There
were no elections in the country so to speak. In God we Nigerians put our trust this time around. However, the Good Lord will always give you the wisdom to continue your good leadership in the world's greatest
Country. God has blessed you already. Remain blessed!

Till I hear from you.

Yours sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

Here is a copy of the FedEx receipt showing as sent today, I have snipped the identifying details, this package was bit heavier at 3 kilos, costing him N16,569 Naira to send, which equates to $129.73 - �65.48 - €96.47, that brings his total shipping bills so far to, N29,484 Naira = �182.01 = 268.13 = $360.59 Very Happy

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ZOMG, I can only dream to aspire this high in a scam. I am making my coworkers watch the video. they all love it.
bow_down You are a true Master SP.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to come into this late but...I'm dying to see the vid! Can someone tell me what page it's on?

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Cachuma, the videos are here:

African style:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIpWLsvrkSk

Original style:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnCw2ESc_Zc

Shivers mugu remix Laughing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0t-iaq9nzo

The MP3's sound files of the songs can be downloaded from here:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/1226342b6b28c3/

http://www.zshare.net/audio/1226448096c817/

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my God. There are just no words....

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP, it is a privilege to watch you work! Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the lad wrote:
avoid being hit by the unforseen
It's a little late for this lad Smile

Purple Flower
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent a reply to my lad, again mentioning about my hatred of 419ers to keep it fresh in his mind, and on the subject of the choir, laddy asked if he could replace those who dropped out, I said, of course he can Very Happy, that will be more people seriously pissed with him at the end Twisted Evil

Quote:
Dear xxxxx xxxxx,

Thank you for your email.

This is to confirm receipt of the tracking details, I have checked the tracking page, the items have been picked up in Lagos, and confirm the estimated time of delivery as June 4th by 10:30am, it is cutting it very fine, let's hope they arrive on time.

I have been watching the Nigerian presidential arena very closely, and I am aware of everything that is happening in Nigeria at the present time, you should expect some time of unrest, as is often the case when new people take power, however, the dust will soon settle and everything will be back to normal. Now that Obasanjo has stood down as president, he will be fully investigated over many major frauds that we know he has been involved in, I don't mean the 419 type of fraud, but other types of fraud involving millions of dollars worth of misappropriated funds, once investigations are complete, he will face the full force of the law, I have no doubt that the final outcome will see Obasanjo being jailed for serious fraud.

As you may rememeber from my previous emails, I have a great hatred of the fraudsters and thieves known as 419ers, who prey on victims in the US. Every day of the week, I receive dossiers on my desk concerning known 419ers in Nigeria, these are sent to me by our CIA and FBI agents in Nigeria, in the past week, I have been in contact with my long time personal friend, Nuhu Ribadu, from the EFCC, I passed details to him about a batch of 419ers who we know to be involved in scamming US citizens now and in the past, and as a result of the information I gave to Nuhu Ribadu, a total of 73 known 419ers from all over Nigeria, were arrested in the middle of the night whilst they were sleeping, by EFCC snatch squads, this was a joint operation between the EFCC and our undercover CIA/FBI agents working in Nigeria, I'm sure you will agree that it is great news to hear of these vile scum being arrested, many of them will spend around 5 years in prison before their cases even get to trial, and I enjoy the though of them rotting in their cells for what they have done to their victims here in the US, all 419ers need to be aware that will will catch them in the end.

Yes, I have heard from the producers secretary recently, Brandie told me the other day that Luther is responding well to treatment, it is truly a miraculous recovery from his near death experience, we all pray that he will be well enough to travel to the US some time soon. I have to say, Brandie sounds like she is really smitten by you, most of her email was about you, saying how great you look and how great you sound, if I didn't know better, I would say she has a serious crush on you.

Concerning the group members who left the project, yes, you can use other people to replace them, please send me their personal details as with the previous list, name, postal address, email address, phone number etc, to save time, send the details all in one email, rather than in individual emails.

Sincerely,

Gxxxxx W Bxxx.

The tracking is now working and shows the banners have been picked up in Lagos Very Happy:

Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work SP... bow_down

I can't wait to see his reaction when you burn him in the end.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP, I'm assuming you still have the original email he sent you attempting to set up a scam? That certainly offers a great way to bring this to conclusion when you have extracted every bit of fun out of the bait...you can always say that it was suddenly brought to your attention that he IS, in fact, one of those horrible 419 scum!

Of course I'm sure you already have a brilliant and dastardly plan in place for finishing the lad off. This whole bait is pure genius.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I had the ending worked out a long time ago, you can see what I have in mind on this topic if you read through it, or see my post today here on the ethics topic:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=904103#904103

The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

transparanoia wrote:
Scam Patroller wrote:
Futhermore, I know I have a very big boy down there... a least 6.3" inches( even more than that).

Hmmm. I'd call that smack-bang in the middle of average town, actually...
http://wwwu.edu.uni-klu.ac.at/amiklaut/dr_nick/answer19.htm

6.3?

I've seen bigger. Much bigger.

Embarassed

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm waiting to see what the banners look like. I hope there won't be any problems with customs or FedEx this time.

Also, do you have any idea about how much $$$ our friend has spent on everything so far? Must be well over a thousand bucks by now, I would think . . .

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic