SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

UPDATED: The Canadian Sheriff is now after me!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi General Abacha, ^^ momentarily forgot you are from Oh Canada--too much BC local product on my part, IYKWIM--

You look a tad diff from General Claus. Still got my Easter bunny-ears and am staying with them. But you have wisdom to impart.

You know your stuff, no doubt about it. You know what OPP is.. PM me any time you want to tag-team from North America. I can be from anywhere in the USA your bait requires. Including Mexico and Belize.

cheerz--jervis tetch

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he wouldn't budge as far as the ID goes:

Quote:
CANADIAN SHERIFF ( INTERPOL)
ONTARIO DEPT . CASE FILE 117
ATTN MR ALAN.

NECESSARY ACTIONS WILL BE TAKING ON YOU SOONEST.SINCE YOU HAVE REFUSE TO COMPLY.

REGARDS.
SEARGENT J0HN SC0TT.
CRIMINAL DEPT OF CANADIAN SHERIFF.
ONTARIO DEPT CANADA.

Quote:
Dear Sir,
I would like to see a copy of your identification card proving that you really are a sheriff before I take any further action.

regards,
Alan Gr33nr0ast

Quote:
ATTN MR ALAN.

WE TRACE YOU TO YOUR ADDRESS AND WE CAN SEE YOU ARE NOT AROUND , YOU ARE A CRIMINAL AND I WOULD SHOW YOU MY ID WHEN I GET YOU ARRESTED SOON.
REGARDS.
SEARGENT J0HN SC0TT.
ONTARIO DEPT CANADA.

Quote:
ATTN Mr Sheriff:
I am going to email the Canadian ambassador and get you kicked out of the sheriff's department.
regards,
Alan Gr33nr0ast

I'll bet he comes back for more.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Barry^

Notice the dumb-ass is a "SEARGENT" [sic].

Good going by you there on the ID issue to your lad. Of course he can't provide you with proof of his veracity, but if he is still on the hook you ought to bitch-slap him and demand his credentials....Anything he sends you would be interesting to see, indeed.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
wj_737_200
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wanna see this guy on Hastings street in downtown east Vancouver. Twisted Evil Although he'd probably fit right in.
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I liked the he used the line: "FAILURE FOR YOU NOT TO SEND THE FUNDS" in two separate emails. Smile

Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well guys.....he just got fired!

I sent him this:

Quote:
DATE: 29 May 2007
SUPREME HEADQUARTERS, OTTAWA

ATTN Seargent J0hn Sc0tt,

By the personal order of Prime Minister Stephen Harper, I am hereby
relieving you of your duties as a Canadian Sheriff of the Ontario
Criminal Division Department pursuant to Crown Statute 42-0419 Section

regards,

Dudl3y D00right
Commanding Officer
Royal Canadian Mounted Police

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Or, let him know Canada don't have "Police", but RMCP. Your Brother works for them, and you have shared the money equally. Then tell him to shag a diseased goat, and are sending assains to mop up his lying carcass, and toss it in the ocean. Just a thought.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Surely there's an avenue to appeal a summary judgment like that!

How outrageous! You cannot simply fire someone from a government assigned position without a means for recourse.

I expect him to submit an application to appeal his dismissal whereby he will be issued with a new badge if successful.

Wink
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys, it's been nice knowing you. I expect that I will be apprehended later today.

Quote:

ATTN MR ALAN.

I ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR MAIL AND I HAVE SEE THAT YOU ARE A CROOK , CANADIAN SHRIIF DOENS'T USE GMAIL ACCOUNT AS AN EMAIL AND YOU ARE NOW TRESPASSING ON THE INTERPOL OF THE CANADA PEOPLE . WE SHALL ARREST YOU TODAY UNFAILINGLY YOUR PHONE AN DTHE BANK PONEIS THE SAME AND IT IS ALWAYS ON ANSWERING MACHINE DEVICE ... SOONER WE WOULD HAVE YOU JAIL FOR 3 OFFENCE .

FOR SCAMING AND MONEY LAUNDERING , AND FOR TARNISHING THE INTEGRITY OF THE CANADIAN SHERIFF.

REGARDS.

SEARGENT J0HN SC0TT.

ONTARIO DEPT CANADA.

BTW, the subject of his email was: ATTN ALAN . YOU SHALL END IN JAIL TODAY . OUR TEAM AND THE CIA WE SURELY GET YOU DOWN

Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so pleased that SEARGENT J0HN SC0TT is making the streets of Canada safer by taking scum like you off to jail. Laughing Laughing Laughing Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ you should have used canada.com as an e-mail addy.
is it too late to try :
click here

But we'll all club together to buy you a file, and a cake.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well here I am, still a free man. No word from the FBI or anybody about my impending arrest.

Meanwhile, the mugu just got this:

Quote:
The Criminal Court of Ontario
Department 49
275 Captain Pike Street
Toronto, ON

ATTN: SGT J0HN SC0TT

It has come to our attention that you have been relieved of your official duties as the Canadian Sheriff.

It has further come to our attention that you are presently misrepresenting yourself as the Canadian Sheriff after you have been relieved, and levying false charges against innocent persons.

This is a criminal activity that is in violation of provincial and federal law.

You are hereby summoned and directed to appear in these Chambers, Department 49, on Monday 4 June at 9:00 AM. You are being fined $25000 and you are hereby commanded to pay this fine.

Failure to appear and/or to pay this fine will result in an immediate bench warrant for your arrest. You will be placed on the most wanted list of this jurisdiction as well as Interpol.

signed: Judge Jacques Shellacques III

JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have him meet you in Yellowknife, NWT, and let him know you're going to slam his balsak with a maul handle, then toss him to the Polar Bears while the RCMP Captain laughs at him. You could discribe the sound of his bones being crunched up too. Advise to bring a Parka and a wool cap. Of course, he'll be arrested as soon as he hits Canadian soil. The RCMP always get their man! And have him get Nell off those railroad tracks!
Dudly Dooright.
PS. Jaque Shallaque! AKA "Black Jack"? "Twanny won"! Laughing

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JoeTam wrote:
PS. Jaque Shallaque! AKA "Black Jack"? "Twanny won"! Laughing

The one and the same!

EDITED TO ADD:

This came in overnight, to the Court's email addy:

Quote:
ATTN ALAN .

WE SHALL SEE SHO WILL GET ARRESTED . YOU ARE TRYING TO BE SMART AND USING THE INTEGRITY OF THE CANADIAN POLICE ... WE SHALL GET YOU SOON . THE CIA IS WORKING WITH OUR MONITORING UNIT AND WE SHALL HAVE YOU SOON.

Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Barry,

And Dudley and Nell--don't forget Inspector Fenwick too. Brilliant toons by Jay Ward that I grew up on. Brilliant satire only topped by Homer.

The 'Seargent' gets authoritative and gives you a day to mend your ways or go to the hoosegow, much the same as Amb. Kwame in my sig below.

Be sure to eventually 'Spank him back to The Stone Age'..He deserves it for posing as a LEO......Posturing as some W. African LEO comes with all the requisite puffery. Their stance and'weight' of their scam being that 'you-englishmen' do not understand the way things are done. The 'barristers' beat their chests on this too to you the potential vic.

But when a mugu poses as a cop from Canada, The USA, The UK, maybe even OZ, I get REALLY pissed off. There are myriad reasons, but the primary one is that the mugus would be so bold/stupid/arrogant/audacious/moronic etc as to think that nobody would question his creds or actually check up on it..

Poor wealthy widow/potential vic Auntie Violet in Iowa et-al is who I do all this for. And for amusement at sticking it to the lads too LOL!

In any event--Great going there BK--watch out for that tree on the Sagbama!

defactomonkey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you ever seen those fake pictures at the mall where you can put your kids onto a Wanted poster? Maybe you should get a fake pic like that and send it to him admonishing him for causing your untimely arrest.

Then send him another email from an english hitman you hired for revenge who has been following him for several weeks and sees he is innocent of the charges. He will allow him to live if he agrees to pay $100,000 to his private bank in Nigeria.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic