SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

CB and cordless phone security

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked seems someone has found a CB can intercept a normal household cordless phone. (not the new ones the older ones!)

Without giving out how, those who have used a CB radio will undoubtedly realise already on the modern rigs some bleed isnt air traffic.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

digital-one wrote:
... a CB can intercept a normal household cordless phone. ...

Uhh, that was news 20 years ago.
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i didnt know Embarassed

actually the threats now getting ever more sophisticated this was the opposite. oh well no harm lol.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
Argentino
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I used to have an old Cobra Cam 89 home base that used to mess up everyone's television or radios for about 2 square blocks whenever I keyed up...
Of course it had a little help from a 400 watt linear and a power mike...
But I cant say I ever picked up a telephone conversation with it...
This is news to me...

United Kingdom Spain Spain United Kingdom
Heeeeeere mugu mugu mugu....

---"...terminate your contact with usman Bello or what ever his african scammer name is because he is not real... Mr Charles Soludo, Governor"---
---"I WILL GIVE YOUR HEAD THE DOGS LITTLE FAGET. JOHN K."---

pony pony
Gantz
419Eater is my life

Location: Sitting on the most uncomfortable chair it has ever been my misfortune to own. It numbs my bum :(

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I used to have a radio (just a receiver) that I could pick up cordless phones on. Playing around with it one day with my mate we heard his mother calling someone to see if she could get some *cough* "import" ciggys. My mate called her straight away and asked if she "got any fags?" She bought a new phone after that. I wonder why Laughing

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These old GE things were like a party line.

Almost everybody had the same frequence, so neighbors with the same model could listen in on everything, not to mention CB band.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

kleindoofy wrote:

Uhh, that was news 20 years ago.

About that time a friend of mine came by and over backgammon and videos had a scanner on to "get to know the neighbors". It was shocking to hear the level of cheating on spouses and how sexually aggressive the teenage girls were. All of this was during a single evening and I was told that it was not illegal at the time. My friend kept repeating that the public airwaves were free. This is no longer the case.

I realized that what I had done was morally repulsive when I would drive by one neighbor and feel the angst of not being able to tell her that a girl was sneaking into her house at three A.M. I could not tell her that I had listened in on her cordless phone conversations.

I hope to be invited to the product of one girl's climb through a boy's bedroom window's high school graduation this month. The new grandmother called the child "the product" when she first brought it by. It was really pretty then, and its really good looking now.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I was a kid, I remember just using a basic toy walkie-talkie and being able to hear my brother's cordless phone conversation.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many years ago I babysat for a friend who had one of those baby monitors, we could hear the neighbours conversations on it.
Never trusted the things after that my sprogs had to take the chance that mother could hear them cry.

I also had a stereo that would pick up the chat in passing taxis, even when switched off!
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With a cheap scanner and the right channels programmed you can still listen to some of the telephone conversations, but what's the use, people will be people, just like you.
Even emails aren't "save", big brother is always listening and looking for ways to check on some more info. Rolling Eyes He must be bored to death listening to me Laughing

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I used to have a CB and an effing great big aerial on hte back of the house, how I convinced my mother to put that up I'll never know.

I used to be able to knock out my neighbours stereo with mine, even when he was playing records.

Later on I got a job at Maplin electronics and we had alot of fun with the scanners there. Everybody has a dirty little secret. Only trouble was that if you picked up mobile conversiations you would just get to a bit that sounded juicy and the frequency would change at ramdom and you lost it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic