SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Oops! I sent the wrong picture! (NSFW & NSWE)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am continually stunned by the desperation of these lads.

So I did an asem and I've got several similar baits going right now. I really should cut down on the number, because I'm getting them mixed up! I accidentally sent a pic to a lad, forgetting that I'd already sent him another one.

Brief background: he thinks that I'm about to send him $5000 for a "consignment," but I'm a lonely widow and I demanded that he say some nice sexy things to me. (For those following my other thread, this is not Joseph, this is a different lad.)

He quickly complied with a quite disgustingly graphic email, which clearly thrilled my character, so she decided to bestow him with a picture of her:

He wrote back this:

Quote:
Hello dear,

How are you doing? I saw your mail and was overwelmed with the way you appreciated my mails well i dont have much to say right now until we get our business on the move by you gsending me the payment details.But i have one skeptical question to ask? in your first picture you sent me you were slim and ok but the other one you look so fat all i want now is for you to explain to me was is going on and how come about that.

Hope to hear your sweet mails and the payment details so that we can have more than enough money to see each other.

Have a lovely day.

So I went back to my sent mails, and discovered that I'd already sent him this one:

OOPS! So here's what I wrote back:

Quote:
Dear Ev4ns,

I just realized what happened. I went back and looked at the first picture I sent you, and I realized I attached the wrong one. The first picture I sent to you is of my sister! I must have clicked on that one by mistake. I'm so sorry! I realize now why you said what you did.

Well that brings us to an important question. Are you still interested in doing business with me, now that you see the real me? I'm sorry that I'm not as slim and attractive as my sister, but I really am a nice person, and I'm really great in bed. I may be a bit big, but trust me that I am juicy!

So, please tell me that you still want me, and would still fuck my lovely body, and we can then move forward.

Love,

XXX

We'll see if I can dig myself out of this one![/quote]

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.

Last edited by Cachuma on Tue May 29, 2007 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you've just spent a fortune on cosmetic surgery and does he think it went well.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SHOW ME THE MONEY! that's all he wants from you, he'll agree on everything else Twisted Evil Just tell him you want a goat present when you two first meet Very Happy
Isn't this fun, playing with your own pet Question But you could have saved me the pictures Wink now I lost my appetite Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could have sent him something like this...

Quote:
Look you insensitve ass, fluxuating weight has been a problem for me for a really long time. I can't help it. Growing up, I was always getting mixed signals from Uncle Dad. First he'd say that he liked "big" girls. Then, from out of nowhere, he'd start rambling on about thin girls. How was I supposed to take that? I never knew how to really please him. Maybe for someone like you, it's easy to maintain a steady weight, but it's not that easy for everyone. Damn you anyhow! I am really upset now. I'm gonna go get me some comfort food.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I just realized what happened. I went back and looked at the first picture I sent you, and I realized I attached the wrong one. The first picture I sent to you is of my sister!

Good thinking! A natural baiter Very Happy

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
Chester
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Blimey Cachuma,

Please label those pictures NSWE (not safe while eating) Smile

I now considir you to be brian dead...I never calll you agen monkey! - Dr. Frank Williams
The devil will shot you in hell with fire bullit, u will nevr have mi sister again. - Patrick Mubuto
i know you ar a idiot Coz can have sex. - Jane Pate
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops...sorry, you are right! I'll go change the subject...I should have thought to put that in there.

FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm another one that needs to cut down on the amount of baits I'm doing, or at least try and differentiate them. I mailed one of my lads from the wrong account today...got out of it by casually mentioning Vista problems and then denying all knowledge of the mystery guy, accusing him of 'creating problems'. He's still going to be at the airport tomorrow think Laughing

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've heard the camera can add 10 pounds, but damn, how many cameras are on you??? Shocked

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@YW

Quote:
I was always getting mixed signals from Uncle Dad.

Thats funny shit

It's the little things that seperate most of us from genius' like yourself Laughing Laughing Laughing
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@cachuma

How did you get my picture???? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Just kidding

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
MeadowLark
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We'll see if I can dig myself out of this one!

Also consider the before/after liposuction approach! It'd only prove to him that you "have" the money. Very Happy

45.298 GB /100
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'm not sure if my "sister" story worked...but apparently it doesn't matter, he'll take me skinny OR fat! LOL! Here's his reply:

Quote:
Dear M1llie Cr@nk,
How are you doing today sweetheart,i saw your mail and it seems you are misunderstanding me, the first picture i saw was different from the second one that was why i was confused.Well at this moment i come to realise that you are such a sexy woman that i feel that i will be interested in getting closer to up to the extend of having a sweet sexual feeliongs and taking me to an ecstacy that i have not been to and fucking me and sucking my cock like never before.
I hope you get to know me better so that we can understand ourselves better.
At this moment i will urge you to go ahead and make the payment because i think we realy need this money in this transaction to get us going and to meet each other.Please sweetheart i will want to get the payment details as i have instructed in my previous mail so that we can move for in getting the consignment to the USA.

hope to get the payment details later so that we can have more than enough time to write some sexy mails to each other.
Have a nice day.

Wow, not too many sweet nothings before he launches into the money talk! Anyway, I guess you gotta appreciate a man who will "take me as I am." I smell a few 1TV5 sessions coming up... Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic