SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

THIS IS A BLAST YA'LL

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

deboner wrote:
I MUST ADMIT THAT I AM A LITTLE BIT OF A GIVER.

Nah dude. You definitely sound like a taker.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

deboner wrote:
...AND YES,,,,JUST FOR THE HECK OF IT, SENT A LITTLE USD TO THESE POOR PEOPLE WHO ARE JUST TRYING TO GET A MEAL, I MUST ADMIT THAT I AM A LITTLE BIT OF A GIVER.

How very philanthropic of you. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

You would have been better off giving it to some poor unfortunate homeless person to in your own country to buy a decent meal, rather than use it to fund what you know is criminal activity. Crying or Very sad

I look forward to your response to the comments on this thread, but I ain't holding my breath.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic