SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This guy is really angry

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.78.66.5 with SMTP id o5cs64398hua;
Wed, 23 May 2007 03:08:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.66.224.3 with SMTP id w3mr1277324ugg.1179914906716;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web23408.mail.ird.yahoo.com (web23408.mail.ird.yahoo.com [217.146.189.93])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id c24si1795150ika.2007.05.23.03.08.23;
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 217.146.189.93 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected])
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Received: (qmail 23681 invoked by uid 60001); 23 May 2007 10:08:23 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.fr;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;

X-YMail-OSG:
Received: from [81.91.239.184] by web23408.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 23 May 2007 12:08:23 CEST
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 12:08:23 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: LAST WARNING OK
To: xxxxx xxxxx <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1775458424-1179914903=:22982"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

--0-1775458424-1179914903=:22982
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Attn xxxxxx xxxxxxx

LAST WARNING

Listen and listen good, if you do not send back my money $450 dollars including the insurance that i spent in transfering your fund which you abandon under custom custody at Bank in london, You told me to assist you financially and transfer the fund to you which i did.

Let me inform you that if you do not send back my $450 dollars to me tomorrow 19th May being Monday am going to put you in a problem that you will end up in jail. If you fail to send back my money tomorrow i will send a photo copy copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your informations that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the sept 11 attack, that you are into this for a very long time with so many arab agents working with you against America and inform them to get the original copy of the draft from the customs at your international airport where the draft was stoped by custom.

If your life is precious to you make sure you send me back my money i spent by MONEYGRAM tomorrow with the below name

Name:............... .EKWEOLU AUGUSTINE
City : ..................COTONOU -BENIN
Text question:.......WHITE
Answer:............... BLACK

send the money via MONEYGRAM with the above stated information and give me the moneygram payment information such as the control number, full senders name, text question and answer,infact you have to send the MONEYGRAM payment receipt to me through email attachment If you fail to send my money tomorrow being 19 th may 2007, I have the telephone number and fax number of all your state security enforecment agencies i will fax a photo copy of your draft to their offices and also fax it to the UNITED NATIONS office in America informing them on how you finance TERRORIST IN AMERICA and other countries and give them all your contact informations with your phone number, if you think you can toy with me, i will jail you if you fail to send back my money i spent in sending your draft which you abandoned, well thats not my business.

THIS IS MY LAST WRANING AND IF I DO NOT GET THE INFORMATION OF THE MONEYGRAM TOMORROW MORNING. consider youself in jail .
Good day

FRED WILLIAMS

I have had this poor mugu on a striong for about 2 months. I even accused him of taking the WU money for himself. I will now repeat with a soothing email and some Moneygram shenanigans. ANY IDEAS ANYONE????

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him that while he's turning you in for being a terrorist, to turn himself in for being a scammer.

Ok, I'm no help, I just wanted to post and laugh at the "LAST WRANING". LOL

I also think it's hysterical how they use the word ok. The subject line: LAST WARNING OK. . . . . no, it's not ok. Now what? Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011

Last edited by Ima Baeder on Thu May 24, 2007 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugus on the edge are the best Jerry! The best!

He is indeed angry and good job for that. I don't know what I would do other than torture him with 1tv5 and fake MG numbers. He probably won't join a church although stranger things have happened.

Get his phone number if you don't already have one. When he's truly on his last legs perhaps it's time for a mass bait. Those can be fun.

Maybe he'd even like the devil to give him a call.

Or you could cower in fear, send the money only to have it get chopped.

Up to you.

THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS,WELL LIFE IS NOT GOING WELL AS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR A GOOD CONTRACTS TO SHOWCASE MY ADULT BIZ IN PHORNOGRAPHY. -- SMITH PETER

Also I am very surprised that you suddenly started calling me Mr. Chuck, What kind of man are you? -- Prof. Charles "Chuck" Soludo

"Holy Ghost..... FIYAH!!! Holy Ghost....FIYAH!!!" -- Rason Makolu (Invoking God's own artillery against Soundboard Satan)
phoglady09
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally, I love how after all that he still ends with "good day"!

I think it might be fun to take an indignant approach with this guy, unless it's totally against your character. If someone called me a terrorist in real life, I would be offended, so why wouldn't your character feel the same way?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What's wrong with doing what he says and send the money via Moneygram? There might be a few misunderstandings with the MTCN, etc and he's quite right to be concerned about terrorism so there are some security forms to fill out too.......

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell the mugu not to report you or mention anything about 9/11

Tell him you will be sending the money plus interest Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
baitshack
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this mugu is scum of the worst kind for even mentioning 9/11.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One thing could be fun

Why not set up a new account - SpecialAgentSamuelPoindexter and send an e-mail to that address where you try to justify what's happened and then do an e-mail back to yourself where the special agent takes a firm line with you and appears sympathetic to the scammer.

Then send the scammer both copies - hoping that he will start up mailing the Special Agent direct to try to get you in trouble. Very Happy.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a charming chap.

Tell him you lost relatives on 9/11, and unless you get a written apology you will personally go round to his gaff and rip his balls off and feed them to his mangy goat.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi !

Good one Thommo. I'll use that after Captain Peacock from Interpol has told him I'm a fraudster. But that's not quite true. I sent him a Mike Hawk Moneygram form. Well, who knows

Regards

Afferbeck

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.

pony
OscarAcosta
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@jgalt,

Negotiate with Cachuma, and have her chopper/k3v1n do the chopping, you might get a safari Twisted Evil
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

from fred williams <[email protected]> hide details 9:14 pm (2 hours ago)
to xxxxx.xxxxx <[email protected]>
date May 24, 2007 9:14 PM
subject RE : Re: LAST WARNING OK
signed-by yahoo.fr

Quote:
I hope you got all the information I sent to you.
You still in this same act right?
Listen carefully because I will take every action start from this time is you did not change the information you send to me.
First, I instruct you to send me my money to COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC not NIGERIA.
Second, EKWEOLU AUGUSTINE the receiver of the said money.
Lastly, your prompt answer will be appreciated if not we all will sit down to gnash teeth.

He is really upset now. No greeting or salutation. He may not have yet worked out the Moneygram is as fake as a $3 note. He really believes money is owing to him. Let the games continue.

pony
MeadowLark
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On the -bright- side, he isn't hiring anyone to fly over and do you in. Yet. Smile
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"all sit down to gnash teeth" sounds like fun!!! Laughing

EDIT: Actually, It sounds more like a line from Maurice Sendak's "Where the Wild Things Are" (kid's book). Maybe you should start quoting it back to him. . .

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Poison Ivy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I spat wine at the 'gnash teeth' bit! Laughing Laughing Laughing

you know the amount we are talking here is not a peanut .

U're a slot!!
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...Lastly, your prompt answer will be appreciated if not we all will sit down to gnash teeth.

Nice work.

Truly siggy worthy material. Laughing Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
uwefuchs
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suppose you could try to get some bank details from him, you never know he might have an account in existance you could subsequently get closed. Smile

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you're going to Hammer him in the balsak with your steel toed boots, and drown his children? Then dare him to show up for his butt kicking? (Sorry, I'm running a fever, quite strange.) Gnash teeth, and sit in ashes, while tearing your clothes.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<<< If I can be of any assitance ref gnashing just let me know Smile

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm always in favour of sending a scan of the money transfer receipt containing the MTCN as a jpg file. Make a suitable jpg for him by renaming a dll file of about 1.5 MB as a suitably named jpg file.

The trouble he has opening it is all his/his computer's fault. It also costs him a lot to download and waste time trying to open it.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
Argentino
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Lastly, your prompt answer will be appreciated if not we all will sit down to gnash teeth.

So gnashing teeth is done while one is sitting down?

Im sorry for being such a brute, but what is gnashing teeth anyways?
I'm having some trouble with that one...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic