SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

George Bush & the Village People

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ You can be sure that if he he gets hot and heavy with brandie, his fiancee will find out about it at the end of the bait, infact, every member of his choir will find out when I email them all Twisted Evil.

I have sent the lad a reply from Brandie, she told him she used to be a model and attached a nice posing photo, I wont post it here as it might be considered hardcore Laughing (if you need to see it, PM for link), Brandie is lying on a bed, fully naked and shaved with a cheeky grin, hope he likes her Very Happy:

Quote:
Hiya baby,

I wasn't sure how you would take my email, I hope I didn't embarrass you with the things I said, it's just that I do fancy you, I mean, I fancy you a lot, infact, I wish we could be lovers, you are so hot babe, I want you babe.

Hey you, you never answered my question, please tell me you are single and not married, I would be hearbroken if you already had a girlfriend, you are single aren't you baby? Do you have any children? I would love to have a baby, I am 33 years old now and I'm not getting any younger, I need to find my ideal partner to start a family with soon, do you want children some day?

I must be honest with you now, before I was Lxxxxx's secretary, I used to be a model, I did photography shoots where I would model in naked poses for publication in adult magazines, I hope that doesn't put you off me knowing that?

I have sent send you a naked photo of myself from my portfolio attached to this email, just so you can see what I look like with my clothes off in a nice pose, I hope you like my body, darling, if you don't want to see me naked, don't look at the attached photo, hope you like the look of me, though, because that's what I have to offer you if you want to be with me.

I have got some brilliant news, Lxxxxx is out of his coma at last, isn't that cool, I am so happy, the doctors in the hospital say they might let him travel back to the US at the end of May, this all depends on if he carries on improving, at the moment, on doctors orders, he is confined to bed as he still needs a lot of rest due to the sensitive nature of his brain surgeries.

Lxxxxx is sending me back to the US as there is not much work for me to do here while he gets better, I have a lot of work back in the US that I can be getting on with, I will be heading home tomorrow and I would be happy to hear you on the phone when I get back, I will send you my phone number when I return, can't wait to actually speak to you, you are such a sexy man!!!!!

Brandie

XxXxXxXxXxXxX

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Bait Voyeur
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, might I summarize your lad's current state of mind? ->

(1) He believes the president of the United States of America is his personal friend.
(2) He believes he is on the verge of becoming an internationally-famous music star.
(3) He believes he is a walking, talking crumpet-catcher.

How much longer, you reckon, before his pals in Nigeria decide they can't stand him any more and beat him up?
(And is there a signature icon for that?)

Damn, I am enjoying watching this bait! BZ, SP!

Last edited by Bait Voyeur on Mon May 21, 2007 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Thanks, BV, no idea when they will want to beat him up, they are all happy again now that the producer is out of the coma, more agony for the lad to come yet Twisted Evil, he as replied, and has agreed to make the huge banner for Shivers friend on this topic Very Happy:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=110778

Quote:
Subject: A HECULIAN TASK!

Your Excellency,

I thank you so much for your mail.

I would have replied your mail earlier than now,I had to, first of all, get about the materials needed for the production of the new banner... ''....

The banner is indeed a great banner. Even the printer is really complaining. But, however that may be, the banner will be perfectly done. However, about what time would the Rancher be having his wedding? This will help greatly in the making of the banner. It requires painstaking carefulness to achieve the best result.

I have sent your greetings to my Dad. He said I should tell you 'thank you' in English language; that I should make sure I tell you that God will continue to bless you; that you will ever remain great. With him I
say a great Amen!

I am still very optimistic with the happenings so far. I know that the producer will eventually regain his full health. The Lord is with him both now and always. I sent a mail to his secretary. She confirmed what you said in your mail earlier on. She says that the Producer sent her back to the US to do some jobs since things are somehow slow in the Uk. She may be in the States as of the moment. A lovely woman indeed. God
will guard her in her travels.

I will have to leave now to see to things on hand. I am hope to hear from you soon.

Your sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

He also replied to , he says he is single, I can now nail the bastard when I email his fiancee and choir at the end Twisted Evil, he is happy to marry me and have kids already after 2 email Rolling Eyes Laughing:

Quote:
Subject: GOD WILL GUIDE AND GUARD YOU.

My Love,

Wow! You really made me to know that I am a man to the core! I, however, know very well that I am a shy man but that does not mean I do not know when to come out of my shell and do the things required of me. Your mail didn't embarras me in any way. I am not a child although we Africans, especially our ladies, have their own ways of expressing their love and want to a man. All the same, however the expression is done, it all boils down to the same thing. I am getting more exposed as the day runs along. With you, I will surely take a gigantic step.

Well, well, well! I AM VERY SINGLE! NO CHILDREN AS OF NOW! You may not believe it... I have no girlfriend, though not a virgin. Be rest assured that when things work out as we are planning, we will go very far... that is, if you will make sure that all the loose ends over there are well tied up and moped up as well.

In Africa here, especially my tribe in Nigeria, it is the custom and wish of every young man to get married, form a family and MUST have children. At 38, I want that dream, wish, custom come into existence... with someone that I will be happy with forever. I have been delaying this all these years because of one or two things( personal though as of now)! But, as things are brightening, why should I reject someone who has given me all ... her own body and her soul; who want me to be the father of her children; who want me to succeed in life! The only thing I will emplore you is, as you are very close to Lxxxxx, endevour to make sure that the best comes out of this music production. This is our meal ticket you know! Do this and have me forever. (I will help laddy in whatever way I can, well, I have showed him my body and soul, now it's his turn Wink, hope he will take some naked photos to send to me Twisted Evil)

Where are you now? Have you gone back to the US? How was Lxxxxx before you left? If you are still in the UK, how is he reponding to treatment? I hope all is well. Reply this mail as soon as possible. I really want to hear how your voice sounds like... is it melodious and sexy? Do you know how to sing? Can you dance? Do you smoke? Do you take drugs? Do you club? All these and more I would like to know. I will like to know you more and more ...

Till I hear from you soon. You look great in the nude. (I hope you do to Laughing)

xxxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent a reply to the lad from , no idea if he will send me his naked full frontal photo, I can only ask, if he does, it will be excellent for when the time comes to crucify him in front of the choir and his fiancee Twisted Evil Laughing:

Quote:
Hiya baby,

I loved your email and the things you said to me, it made me so happy to hear you are single with no children, when you come to the US, I want us to get married in Las Vegas, and I do want to have your babies, I have made my mind up that you are the man for me, I don't want anyone else, I'm so overjpyed that you want to have babies with me, and think of all the fun we will have getting me pregnant Smile, when I read your email, I was like, oh my god, this man is such a dream, I cried like a little girl when I read it.

You are such a gorgeous man, and I am so in love with you, and I do mean, totally in love, I want you so much baby, I want to feel your body next to mine, my body now belongs to you and I hope your body will be mine for ever.

I don't even know what your body is like yet, I can imagine what it's like, but I have not seen it so it's not the same when I think of you, can you send me a naked photo of yourself, you are my babe and I really want to see how big your penis is, I don't mind if you have a small penis, it's what you do with it that counts, ask any woman and they will tell you that, I dream about your penis all the time, I desperately want to see it, please send me a full length photo so I can see you in all your naked glory, I have a feeling you are going to be a very big boy down below.

I understand what you said about this being our meal ticket, I am going to do anything I can to make sure Lxxxxx makes you a big superstar, I keep telling him how good you sound, it would be so cool if you could get a recording contract for you to also sing as a solo artist, can you sing in a hip hop or rap style, that would be like, way cool, bodacious dude?

Lxxxxx always listens to what I tell him, because I am his personal assistant (PA), and he values what I say to him, stick with me darling, and the world will be ours for the taking, then I could give up work completely and not have to worry about money, I can make things happen for you and I will make sure Lxxxxx thinks even more highly of you, if he knows you and I are going to be married, that will seal it for you, I am going to tell him about us getting married when I see him at the hospital later today.

I was going out with another guy about a year ago, he said he wanted to marry me, he was a singer, but he just used me, so I told Lxxxxx about him using me and Lxxxxx promised me that he would see to it that no music producer would ever help him record songs, and that's exactly what happened, my ex now does busking outside train stations to make tiny amounts of money, because nobody will sign him to their record label, Lxxxxx has a lot of power in the industry, so I guess I got my own back on my ex and ruined his chances, that will teach him to use me Smile

Lxxxxx is now able to sit up in bed, it's great that he is getting better now, I hope he can go back to the US at the end of May like the doctors say he might be able to, it all depends on what they say nearer the time, he is looking a lot better anyway.

Baby, I didn't manage to get back to the US as I planned to last week, Lxxxxx wanted me to go to London to see some music executives as his representative, so I was stuck in London over the weekend, I am now back in Manchester, and I will be heading home to the US on May 23rd or 24th, hope to speak to you when I get back there, can't wait to hear your voice on the phone, you sexy man, please remember to send me your naked photo when you reply, I have to see what a big boy you are, then I will send you another naked photo of myself from my portfolio, bye for now baby, I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART.

All My Love,

Brandie.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

puke

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It just keeps getting better and better! I'm repeating myself but I LOVE this bait! Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers, Juan, with Brandies last reply, I have given myself another option to slap him about later in the bait, he told me he is single, he told GWB that he is engaged, Brandie obviously has contact with GWB, so it will be a shame later on when GWB tells Brandie about the lad having a fiancee, hell, that would mean laddy is using Brandie, and laddy knows what the producer did to ruin her ex boyfriends music career, he'll never be anything more than a busker Very Happy

So, he better come up with his naked photos before GWB tells me about the fiancee back in Lagos, and by that time, he will be in so deep, that I will tell him I am going to tell the producer about him if he doesn't send me the photos straight away, otherwise he can kiss goodbye to going to the US when Lxxxxx hears about it, so, chances are, he will cough up the naked photos at that point, unless he wants to face the wrath of his choir Twisted Evil

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ SP you are sooooooooooo twisted! I love it!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome! clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Twisted doesn't begin to describe that diabolical plan! You should be able to get just about anything from himt. Why stop with just a frontal pic? Demand some kink! Laughing

Can you just imagine if he does comply with some really graphic, kinky request (something bizarre that makes Brandie insanely hot, of course) and you share those with the choir? Naked is one thing, twisted semi-hardcore would be the ultimate embarrassment......

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
transparanoia
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the best thing I have ever read.
CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You are such a gorgeous man, and I am so in love with you, and I do mean, totally in love, I want you so much baby, I want to feel your body next to mine, my body now belongs to you and I hope your body will be mine for ever.

SP, are you sure you don't write those trashy romance novels all the ladies toss their money away on? Laughing

Charles Soludo (after WU trip #10): "....you may not understand what it is for my secretary to be going westernunion to westernunion just to present false informations to them."

Mr. Koffi after failed Airport meet - "The line and question is, why have you decided to play with me, you allowed me to waste my time, energy and money to put things(documnets) in your name , why?"

Mr. Obasanjo - "I have severally warned you to mind your language while addressing Prof. Soludo or any other person in that matter this is a serious business not some American movie Gangster. If you repeat it next time I will have your file thrown out of my office."

Jolly Roger Mortar x9
rogerramsbottom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no more tears to roll down my face.

Absolutely fantastic
Gantz
419Eater is my life

Location: Sitting on the most uncomfortable chair it has ever been my misfortune to own. It numbs my bum :(

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're gonna get somebody hurt SP. clapping Bravo!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reminds me of Mr T, "let me introduce you to my friend, pain" Laughing

GWB has sent a reply to the lad letting him know when the wedding is:

Quote:
Dear xxxxx xxxxx,

Thank you for your email.

With regards to the date of the wedding, my friend will be getting married on June 4th, that should give you plenty of time to do your perfect work on the banner, I have already told my friend that my friend in Africa is making a surprise gift for him, he has no idea it is a , I can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees it draped across the front of his ranch.

As I mentioned before, you can send the cowbell banner and the Steelers banner in the same package when you ship them, will give the steelers banner to our friend and he will bring the to the wedding, before we go back to drape it over the entrance to the ranch before our friend returns from his wedding for the reception, here is the address again for you to send both banners to:

<address snipped>

Please pass on my thanks to your father for his kind words, glad you also had a chance to email the producers secretary, she is indeed a fine looking woman.

I will have to cut it short today as I have a lot to attend to, I hope to hear from you again soon.

Sincerely,

Gxxxxx W Bxxx.

dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

great work SP- if a turd had eyes it would be smarter than this lad

pony
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad has finally replied to, Brandie, it appears he has been busy making the banner for the president Very Happy, he didn't send his naked photo, something about all the ladies in the internet cafe will see his dick if he does that, and he's a bit shy, although he does tell me the size of it and it's mine for the taking Laughing

Quote:
Subject: I'M YOURS FOR THE TAKING!

My Love,

I thank you so much for your mail.

I would have replied your mail earlier than now, but, Mr. President gave me an assignment which I have been running around to make sure I beat the time frame. I hope you are not annoyed with me. I have to make sure I fulfill all obligations, hasten those I am working with and make sure I do a great job of any work being given to me. I am with you. Relax!

Your mail really gave me great joy. All the things you mentioned therein are so gratifying. But, here in Nigeria, almost all go to the public computer to send/recieve mails. There are no much privacy thereof. What I am saying in effect is, there is no how I will scan my picture without the girls working in this cyber cafes not firstly seeing what is meant for you alone. Moreover, in Nigeria here, we are not all that exposed. There are certian things we see as secred.

Marriage is one of them. I would suggest that since we are going to be together forever, wouldnt it be wonderful if we just bear this 'waiting' and make a wonderful everlasting gift to one another. It is just a matter of time. However, I am a shy person but that does not mean I can not make you feel like a woman... a wonderful beautiful damsel!

Futhermore, I know I have a very big boy down there... a least 6.3" inches( even more than that). I also know how to handle that stuborn boy! It is all yours for the taking. Just have patience. You will see it live and have it for keeps.

That reminds me! There are certian questions I asked you in my last mail to you which you didn't mention in your reply. I asked if you club, smoke, drug, dance and sing. I would like to know all these and more about you.

I don't rap. And hip hop style is not my style of music. Though, with your help (and that of the Producer), I can learn and do a great job in it. I am very versatile and I learn fast. My country most times don't have avenues through/by which one can showcase ones latent talents. I know with someone like you by my side, I will surely erupt with goodies that I have been habouring all these years.

Are you now in the US? How is Lxxxxx doing? I hope he is pulling on strong. Send my greetings to him. I want to hear your sweet voice... I really want to hear how your voice sound.

I will have to leave now. The cafe I am sending this mail from are closing for the day. Do you want a pix with clothen on? I will send that across if you wish. Till I hear from you.

WITH ALL MY LOVE,

xxxxx.

Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked
Quote:
I will surely erupt with goodies that I have been habouring all these years.

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
there is no how I will scan my picture without the girls working in this cyber cafes not firstly seeing what is meant for you alone.

Small dick then! Laughing

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Laughing, It's just too bad for him, the girls in the cafe will have to see his dick, maybe he can travel and have it done out of town, because Brandie is not too happy with him, her ex pulled the same stunt after she sent him her photo, he wouldn't send his photo, and it destroyed his career when she told the producer he was using her, I hope to have his nekkid photo real soon, otherwise he will not be going to the US Laughing

Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is soundling like it's going to be a great banner SP. Can't wait!

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I hope so Very Happy, once it has arrived in the US, plans have already been made to have it sent to you Very Happy, with a bit of luck, he should be sending 2 banners this week, I purposely told him the wedding was July 4th, which is a Monday, meaning he needs to get his arse in gear as it will need sending on about Wednesday/Thursday to beat the weekend.

Bait Voyeur
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...Do you want a pix with clothen on?

Not unless the trouser fly is wide open, and the lad is "going commando". Very Happy

419Eater is my life

Location: Sitting on the most uncomfortable chair it has ever been my misfortune to own. It numbs my bum :(

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
that does not mean I can not make you feel like a woman

Breast implants? Confused

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Wouldn't it be wonderful if we just bear this 'waiting' and make a wonderful everlasting gift to one another
Uh, no Exclamation

Quote:
I know I have a very big boy down there... a least 6.3" inches
Nice to know guys the world over get the tape-measure out Laughing

Quote:
How is Lxxxxx doing? I hope he is pulling on strong
He's not the only one, by the sound of it Shocked

Purple Flower
transparanoia
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
Futhermore, I know I have a very big boy down there... a least 6.3" inches( even more than that).

Hmmm. I'd call that smack-bang in the middle of average town, actually...
http://wwwu.edu.uni-klu.ac.at/amiklaut/dr_nick/answer19.htm
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic