SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Freak out my spooked lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I called the lad before...had a nice LOOONG talk with him and also his wife, and some other friend/relative of him). Basically weasel wanted to have him say "mugu" for the soundboard....well...I got more out of him than expected Wink (it was easy though Laughing Laughing )

Attention: This is definately NSFW and ppl who are offended by anti-religious talking shouldn�t listen to it neither.
http://www.3eyehost.com/audio/breadcrumb/2007-05-26%2015-37-43.mp3

Have fun....I think he has noooo idea what is going on and what we are doing to him Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I loved the part where he said he would use your skull to drink water. Laughing

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a shame the quality of the line isn't better.

Remember Shiver's rehash of phone calls made to 'prove' a fiction?

From http://www.419eater.com/html/martins_davis5.htm
Shiver wrote:
I hit upon the idea of sampling various pieces from Peter Jones's telephone calls to me and then editing them together to make a brand new fake telephone call!

I wonder how this lad would respond to hearing a 'conversation' between his soul and the devil, while he was asleep? Twisted Evil

Purple Flower
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I never saw that one.. What a cool idea.. Laughing

Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"I'm a black witch. I walk with God!"

LOL -- kind of a contradiction I would think.

When the other guy was saying fahk........YOU!, I swear I heard the voice of John Cleese as one of the Knights Who Say Nee!

THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS,WELL LIFE IS NOT GOING WELL AS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR A GOOD CONTRACTS TO SHOWCASE MY ADULT BIZ IN PHORNOGRAPHY. -- SMITH PETER

Also I am very surprised that you suddenly started calling me Mr. Chuck, What kind of man are you? -- Prof. Charles "Chuck" Soludo

"Holy Ghost..... FIYAH!!! Holy Ghost....FIYAH!!!" -- Rason Makolu (Invoking God's own artillery against Soundboard Satan)
419h8r
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who called and insulted him yesterday? I gave him a call from Satans associates 2day. He started complaining about one of my boys calling to insult him yesterday.
I told him that his soul already belonged to Satan. He's getting real frustrated.

Keep em comming yall, I wanna see this guy choke!

It is written in the scripture that " thou shall not suffer a witch to
live"
-Cpt Br1@n to Fr W1ll1@m C00per, expressing frustration that a fellow lad had chopped his dollar.
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that's every day.. Laughing

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Who called and insulted him yesterday?

hmm..well...that could have been me.... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Glad to see that he remembers me... Laughing Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
Mortar x12
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Or me, time to hit the E mail again. Twisted Evil
Quote:
The Dogs are coming. Listen for their howl, as the winds blow at night. Large birds will claw you. Sleep my coveted one. Hell will be your haven forever. Fire awaits your lying soul. A lashing awaits your fetid soul of stench. Large cats of fire will devour you.

Phone still off.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait until you have him on the sound board so he can talk with himself LMAO Laughing Laughing Laughing I wonder what he would do if he heard himself calling himself a mugu or saying "I'm a black witch, I walk with Satan" Laughing

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got this lad in a straight bait (as straight as I can possibly muster) giving him a false sense of sanity, security and hope. He is VERY skeptical. Twisted Evil

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

419weasel wrote:
I've got this lad in a straight bait (as straight as I can possibly muster) giving him a false sense of sanity, security and hope. He is VERY skeptical. Twisted Evil

Awww, the scammer is skeptical. Abused and misused....

THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS,WELL LIFE IS NOT GOING WELL AS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR A GOOD CONTRACTS TO SHOWCASE MY ADULT BIZ IN PHORNOGRAPHY. -- SMITH PETER

Also I am very surprised that you suddenly started calling me Mr. Chuck, What kind of man are you? -- Prof. Charles "Chuck" Soludo

"Holy Ghost..... FIYAH!!! Holy Ghost....FIYAH!!!" -- Rason Makolu (Invoking God's own artillery against Soundboard Satan)
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys broke my toy. Smile

I have a bait that has been going with "Raisin Mak" for over 9 months and in the past couple of weeks he has only talked about how I must get a soul, and how evil I am. He hasn't talked about money at all. I think your calls have made him consider a career change. Very Happy

Good job all of you.

Always,
B. A. Ware
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Sorry! Embarassed

I have a bait going with him for a month or so and he just sent me this bit of incoherent drivel:

Quote:
Dear

Do contact your compensator and tell him all abut this I have already forwarded all of your e-mail massage to your compensator because of the word I hard from you I believe in the name of my lord Jesus Christ

Tell your compensator that account officer Mr rason did not realize your compensation because you are an evil man that son of GOD can not work with evil man

thank

whatever the hell that's supposed to mean.

whitewolf085
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
e-mail massage

Ooooooo.... does that mean your computer will give you a massage now? Lemme know how that works. I think I have baiter neck from bending over my keyboard too long now. Laughing

"First there is no risk and the claim is 100% legal....." Dr.S@1iu S@diq

"Also ensure you keep your SUV's. Code which is H007/GR/6020-HCTP secrete to yourself becouse of imposters.".... Mr. J@me$ D@lton
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have allowed a lot of my baits to go kind of stale, including my straight bait with this Lad, so I'll play a little trick on him that I've tried before with others.

I'll copy and paste his e-mail to me and change the date and the wording, and then complain about him sending me e-mails asking me to join him in Hell and to pledge my soul to the Devil as if some entity, or his alter ego, has been e-mailing me all along.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I currently started a totally straight bait as a vic from india with a yahoo.co.in email-address with some very bad english. I hope this might do the trick. Lets see, how this works out. Maybe we should just wait a few weeks without calls and then try to bait him again.

Mortar x12
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he may have avoided Satan's clutches... (for now) but I wonder if he wants to become one of the "Evil Men"!? Wink Laughing

breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anybody who got a reply from him got an IP addy from him, so that I can do some search for other email addys?

Mortar x12
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not yet that I know of.

I do know that "evilmen" was a very funny respondent to the mass insult bait:

Quote:
[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
DEARTH MEN ON THE ON THE INTERNET,

MY YOUNG MAN HAHAHAHAH YOU ARE HAPPY THAT YOU F*CK WITH US, BUT LET MW TELL YOU?????, GO OVER TO THE INTERNET ANY WHERE YOU HAVE PUT ANY OBODY�S NAME AS A 419 SMAMMR ALL THE PEOPLE YOU US THEY NAMES AND PHONE WE GIVE YOU JUST TWO DAYS TO DO SO IF NOT YOU ARE A DIE MAN ANY YOU ARE IN TH WORLD WE DON�T CARE WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU DO IF YOU WHAT TO DEARTH AS A RAT DON�T DO IT JUST TWO DAYS HAVE A NICE DAY MY SEMPTE MAN.

I WILL SEND MY EVIL DEARTH MEN TO YOUR HOME

EVIL MEN

He backed up his stuff with some funny "satanic" pics (some half goat being emerging from a pentagram). Smile

419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

post the pictures! jump_4_joy

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
Ambdrvr2
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*heh* I found a voice morphing tool online the other day.... It's shareware too... VoxMorph, I believe. And it has a "demon voice" morph built in.... I think I'll have to give this lad a call.....

"the phone is included with the extended file dilithium batteries" ....phonelad....

"we are located in United State, Kenturky."

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will be sending the Hyenas soon. Your flesh will be stripped from your rotting bones in the street at noon, while everyone laughs at you! Then, you are mine! Prepare for the furnace of hot molten metal!
Satan.

Just a little love note for our Pal.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"I think it was when I told him I'd steal his soul when he slept"

Could you provide me with an MCTN for that soul? All 10 digits this time.

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's awake now, but he keeps hitting the disconnect button.. Laughing

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic