SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another 1st time baiter !!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Collibosher
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been reading this site for a while. After being inundated with lads emails I've decided to join in. I'm in the very early stages at the mo and have got 2 lads on the go. This is the latest reply from one of them. Any suggestions for a reply ?

ta

APPROVED FROM OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT
ABUJA - CAPITAL CITY NIGERIA.

Your ref ::::::::;PAYMENT CLEARANCE .
Our ref :::::::::;FGN/2002-8/PAYMENT /2006

Dear Cliff Ewing-Barnes,
Your information was received today, any moment from now,your $8 million Us dollars approved by Vice President and signed by Mr. President through FMS head office will release into your bank account as you instructed this office. And upon the respect of your clearance fee of $650, to enable us obtain your clearance certifiacte, which will empower your bank to allow the fund to reflect into your bank account without any fruther delay.

THE PAYMENT HAS TO BE MAKE BY FMS SECRETARY, THROUGH VIA WESTERN UNION TRANSFER WITH THE ABOVE NAME BELOW.

NAME: NNOROM EMMANUEL
LAGOS-NIGERIA.
TEST QUESTION: FROM WHERE?
ANSWER: USA.
AMOUNT: $650 ONLY.

Also send the western union information on time, to enable the FMS SECRETARY cash the payment on your behalf and forward your file to the paying bank in charge to release your approval fund fund of $8 million Usd into your bank, as agreed and signed by the Vice President of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

We are waiting for the above fee for immediate commence of your fund.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The search function is your key. There are many forms and other modalities that you can use to frustrate your little pet. Take a gander at some and then decide where you want to go with him.

As it is your first bait play it straight until you get the hang of it. If you lose this one, no worries, there are more, or you can bait him again from another e-mail account.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Colli,

You could ask several questions before you even get to the W.U. transfer.

For example:
Quote:
approved by Vice President and signed by Mr. President through FMS head office

Vice President WHO?

Mr. President WHO?

What is the FMS?

Quote:
enable us obtain your clearance certifiacte, which will empower your bank to allow the fund to reflect into your bank account

Your bank said there is no problem, just transfer it. What is this certificate and why do you need it?

It's easy to pick apart anything they send you and use it to waste their time answering stupid questions.

Good Luck.
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, ask him the significance of the pres and vp in the approval, what their roles are.

A few suggestions on how you might start a bait and torment a lad

Next mail: Ask him what is western union? How does it work?

Next mail: Ask him if he will take a cheque.

Next mail: Tell him (dont ask him) that seing he represents a bank (im assuming this from the "format") you wil send him the fee by bank to bank transfer, it costs less and is more secure

Next mail: Then when he insists the bank can not take the transfer on board (I love how the lads say that Laughing ) tell him to explain in more detail why an internationally accreditd bank does not accept bank transfers. Demand an official letter with the banks letterhead and the signature of the pres himself stating this. Note that from the previous mail onwards it is you that is now in control and he is now off his script and his plan for you.

Next mail: Tell him due to the terrorism crisis, western union or moneygram now insist the receiver fill out special security forms if the destination is west Africa. (Search this site, plenty of already made forms here, some reall buggers Twisted Evil )

If he refuses tell him stiff bickies, it is beyond your control. He will either dump you or do as you demand. From then on you can twist his forked tail however you fancy Twisted Evil

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Colli^welcome aboard

As B.A.W. and Jason said above, WHAT president of Nairaland? ? It's my understanding that Prez Ollie Obasanjo will be leaving office in about 3 weeks from now.

Maybe tho' he will figure out the Rubiks Cube, cure cancer, and send your $8mill in his last days in Abuja. Just to clean house, I guess.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Collibosher
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your help and advice everyone. I've used some of your ideas which should keep stalling my lads. Its only been a few days and they're already pretty cheesed off with me Wink
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Colli, welcome to Eater. Whenever I feel I need some inspiration I dive into the publish section of this forum (index, scrolly down Very Happy ) I promise it will give you LOADS of ideas. Give it a try! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic