SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Love Scam - I think I LUV you!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Hawkeyewon
419Eater is my life

Location: between Rocky and Bullwinkle, but closer to Bob Clampett! ;^)

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I'm just curious... (and thought of a possibly interesting topic) what attracts you to these love scams, anyway?

Is it the ~pictures~? The ~potential~?

The ~mystery~? The ~adventure~? The ~beagle~?

The ~what~?

haha, made ya look! Rolling Eyes

"I don't have transportation, I only have a car
I will be able to manage a truck if I have one."
"know it's me that's on my knees swallowing"
www.scammers-exposed.com
www.romancescam.com
Lizzy Bordom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well...for me....it was anger. I was fooled by one of those creatures for about 3 days. I did NOT lose any money. I felt emotionly raped. So I got mad....then even Twisted Evil

Now...they have to deal with me and my antics. I am able to take up lot's of their time and they do like to make those phone calls to me Rolling Eyes
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually it's the sheer bl**dy nastiness of these people, and the fact that I want to deprive them of every penny they may get- which sadly- is plenty. There are some stories of those who have actually gone and stayed with some of these, and been used as a dupe in drug running schemes, where they slip the goods into your luggage. And incidently firearms are often involved as well.
I have a Ukrainian girlfriend found off a dating site as it happens, and she has the same high standards as you would expect any decent lady, in any country, to have. She would not dream of asking for anything from me.
For some reason she likes this old goat here! A realistic couple of years younger than me and gorgeous. I know I am in luck. Once I have sorted myself out with a job there, I am going. That is why I hate these love scammers so much.

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All of the above except the beagle. I get the pleasure of knowing I say jump and they ask how high Twisted Evil

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
Hellbastard
419Eater is my life

Location: Outside the Western Union office, with a sniper rifle.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are lots of good reasons for baiting romance scammers: They're mostly smart, very successful, and leave a trail of victims who've not only been fleeced of their cash but emotionally devastated into the bargain. As such, wasting their time is probably a better investment of yours than giving some clueless wannabe 419-er the runaround, even if the results aren't necessarily going to be as entertaining.

The pics are frequently nice, but then again they're unlikely to be real, and knowing that there's probably just some fat bloke at the other end takes the edge off them for me. Dishing out slaps, breaking scripts with awkward questions, and running them through bizarre payment rituals are the best bits for me.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's the fact these scammers take more than just the person's money. They break their hearts too, and - when it comes to vlads - do so without even knowing or caring about the person's name. All these people are to the scammers is a way to make money. I find it the most heartless type of scam because of the emotional damage it causes on top of the financial one.

The pictures of pretty girls in various states of undress is an added incentive though Wink

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do it because these scammers are the lowest of the low, they prey on those least able to defend themselves - the emotionally fragile, the lovelorn, the tragically lonely, the desperate, the suicidal, the abused, the easily bilked, the too trusting and those who genuinely wish to make some other persons life great and treat them with love and desire as they themselves wish to be treated.
I have no qualms at all about driving these scammers thru the wringer with my dodgy WU payments strangely going awry or whatever. They are scum, pure and simple as they take away that one most precious of commodities sadly lacking in todays society, hope.
I have friends who have been bilked by these wankers, have heard the horror stories of those who have suicided because of these people or been emotionally scarred for life or left bankrupt the rest of their days.
This forum is a small way for us to strike a blow for those left devestated by these callous unfeeling mercenary criminals, and long may we reign!!

"FU, I have understood, that you do not wish to help me!
I will ask the help from other man!
P.S Those photos not mine!
They are completely made program PHOTOSHOP!
Good luck the unfortunate pervert!"
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also think it casts aspersions on utterly decent and very nice FSU ladies. No they are not always after passports, they may have discovered that we are somewhat different in attitude to them, as they are to us. My little lady just wants someone kind and caring, she cannot leave her family on their own. At the same time she knows I am not able to give her a fantastic income. That is not the issue. She expects nothing from me. It is a great deal of a struggle for us actually, as you can imagine for reasons of distance, expense etc. I know it seems silly, but she does not want the vodka driven chaps that are all too common around her. I know that is a generalisation, but sadly true in her society. All I can say is that she is a very good lady, has not so much of a different attitude that a decent professional woman would have. And she is aware of the scamming side of it, and that is not even a consideration .

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
Traumagirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love ticking them off, frustrating them, making them repeat themselves over and over and over again, arguing in circles with them, correcting their grammar and punctuation and I also love laughing at their stupidity and sharing it with others. God, I'm so selfish!

This used to be my only reason, but then I spoke to a few people who were actually scammed and read their stories on groups and websites. It is really sad. They feel so humiliated and ashamed, and that is one of the tools the scammers use to continue their crap.

So often their victims are disabled people, shut ins, retirees and people on limited income. They don't care if they take money from an old person with no food in the house. They can say they don't force people to send them money, but these butt munches twist and abuse people mentally.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic